Seymour Hersh: Leaving Las Vegas

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
“NEW: Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh suggests Barack Obama threatened Biden with the 25th Amendment, saying he had "Kamala's approval" to force him out of the 2024 race.

Holy sh*t.

Hersh says Obama was "deeply involved" with the alleged coup and called Biden after his "incident" in Las Vegas.

"I went over [reports] this week with a senior official in Washington who helped me fashion an account of a White House in complete disarray," Hersh said.

"Obama called Biden after breakfast [on July 20] and said, 'Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment,'" a senior Washington official told Hersh.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hakeem Jeffries were reportedly directly involved.

Obama's plan was to not immediately endorse Kamala but it was clear that she would "get the nod" and it was determined that her being a prosecutor would help in debates.

"[Obama] had an agenda and he wanted to seek it through to the end, and he wanted to have control over who would be elected."

This is called a coup.

Unfortunately the full story is behind a pay wall -

Very plausible in my opinion. I though it was peculiar that they got Kamala’s “approval”. However, the VP is required to invoke the 25th. The rest of them are the movers-and-shakers. Kamala is still a minor player but has demonstrated that she will do anything to advance.

Forum List

Back