Sheryl Crow Sings the National Anthem Like Hillary Clinton Walks Down a Flight of Steps

Yup. Pretty lame. But good old 'Sheryl The Crow' has definitely seen better days. Just like the old White candidates. For Sheryl it is too much of 'the good stuff' for too long.
I was beginning to worry that the 100% oxygen they gave her before going on stage was going to wear off before she finished singing......sort of.
Hell it looked like she couldn't even throw a chair into an audience and stomp off the stage anymore.
Perfect start to the debate though.

Her pants were painted on........just like Hillary's smile.

Better than I could do, but then I'm not a professional singer. I'm just a rapper:

Jose, yah come over hee homey, can yous sees don's blunt light ?
Whut, so pimp'n we be jailed, as that blunt light went out
Whose broad stripped down, and that ho stars be bright, through that drive-by glock flashin' ?
Oh that ramped up shit, wheels bouncin' as that vidyo streaming live
And my rocket on fire, she givin' good shit right there

Yeah, old Crow missed some notes. But at least she didn't do all that weird shit that a negro singer would do.

Crow used to be some kind of professional back up singer before she got famous. I find this weird since she sings like a little girl. I also find it weird that she sold so many records given that her original songs were pure shit. Something tells me that this bitch knew which dick to blow.

Yeah, old Crow missed some notes. But at least she didn't do all that weird shit that a negro singer would do.

Crow used to be some kind of professional back up singer before she got famous. I find this weird since she sings like a little girl. I also find it weird that she sold so many records given that her original songs were pure shit. Something tells me that this bitch knew which dick to blow.
You are 100% correct. She's had so making recording company dicks sticked in her if they were sticking out she'd look like a fucking porcupine.
Perfect metaphor for the LIB party. 100% phony posers pansies stoners.

Forum List

Back