Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

It was on Fox Nation.

And what a hate fest that place is...Jesus, talk about racists.

I wonder why Brietbart doesn't "expose" them?

I challenge....okay DARE all the anti-Fox news, anti-right, anti-anythng critical of the Obama Administration folks to watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48e7lY2VJwA]YouTube - Glenn Beck -SHIRLEY SHERROD Obama Fired Her for being Black - Absolved[/ame]

It was on Fox Nation.

Isn't Fox Nation an opinion site, not a news site? Why yes, yes it is.

The Fox Nation: Fox News Launches New Opinion Site

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/30/the-fox-nation-fox-news-l_n_180616.html

The FOX Nation website describes itself as an ‘online community that believes in the right to express your views, your values, your voice.’ The ‘community’ part seems to imply a lot of social networking, user-generated activity for fans (and others) of Fox News which is just what today’s online users are looking for.

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3591

You want Breitbart to 'expose' people's opinions? :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Timeline of when Fox News reported on this. Oooo, sorry folks it's GLENN BECK! :eek: Run away, run away!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmuwJQZA1M]YouTube - Glenn Beck-07/22/10-E[/ame]

It was on Fox Nation.

Isn't Fox Nation an opinion site, not a news site?
No...it is a news aggregator...like Drudge, only owned and operated by FOX.

Your 'it was on Fox Nation' was in response to PP saying it wasn't on Fox News until Monday evening and his asking you if you knew if it was on cable news prior to Monday evening and if so, to post it. You responded with 'it was on Fox Nation', implying that Fox Nation is cable news. That's a lie, FN is an opinion site. Your opinion of the opinion site is irrelevant.

Your 'it was on Fox Nation' was in response to PP saying it wasn't on Fox News until Monday evening and his asking you if you knew if it was on cable news prior to Monday evening and if so, to post it. You responded with 'it was on Fox Nation', implying that Fox Nation is cable news. That's a lie, FN is an opinion site. Your opinion of the opinion site is irrelevant.
It's the "opinion" site of those on the payroll of FOX. So yes, FOX is responsible for the articles posted.

Timeline of when Fox News reported on this. Oooo, sorry folks it's GLENN BECK! :eek: Run away, run away!!!

YouTube - Glenn Beck-07/22/10-E

Thank you Z. I hunted for this video too when I posted the other one from a couple of days ago. At least one of our liberal friends won't watch it I guess unless we agree to read some liberal stuff first.

I wonder how many of us actually do read Salon, Huffington Post, and even check in at Daily Kos now and then? I know I do. And I bet a bunch of the rest of you on the right do as well. I even post from these sites now and then. But alas, it is too much to ask some of those on the left to see where the right is coming from. They're right. We're wrong, and that's that.

But those who still have two brain cells to rub together and who want the truth of this issue will watch the video. It is instructive.

It's the "opinion" site of those on the payroll of FOX. So yes, FOX is responsible for the articles posted.

Another Ravi lie. ANYONE can sign up and post their opinion. Seriously, what is your brain damage?

Thank you Z. I hunted for this video too when I posted the other one from a couple of days ago. At least one of our liberal friends won't watch it I guess unless we agree to read some liberal stuff first.

I wonder how many of us actually do read Salon, Huffington Post, and even check in at Daily Kos now and then? I know I do. And I bet a bunch of the rest of you on the right do as well. I even post from these sites now and then. But alas, it is too much to ask some of those on the left to see where the right is coming from. They're right. We're wrong, and that's that.

But those who still have two brain cells to rub together and who want the truth of this issue will watch the video. It is instructive.
I thought it was pretty cool that he patted himself on the back for "defending" her while he implied elsewhere that she was a marxist, a maoist and a racist.

Yeah, that Glenn Beck...what a tool.

I thought it was pretty cool that he patted himself on the back for "defending" her while he implied elsewhere that she was a marxist, a maoist and a racist.

First he didn't pat himself on the back. And elsewhere her remarks HAVE BEEN Marxist and racist. But Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and Breitbart as a guest have bent over backwards to defend her intent in this speech as not being racist.

Why do you suppose the NAACP did not release the full tape of that speech until after Sherrod had been fired and it had been reported on Fox News?

Given their track record on all the racist issues that have come up over the years, why do you think the NAACP was so quick to support Sherrod's firing?

Is it possible that this was set up specifically to create a situation they thought they could 'get' Fox News on? But they screwed up their own timeline and got caught? Breitbart's part in it wasn't even to attack Sherrod--he didn't call for her firing or any other action but used her as an illustration of the double standard applied by the NAACP. He has stated since that he tried to get the whole tape and it was unavailable.

Is it possible for anybody on the Left to see or defend anybody on the right on this?

I'm still waiting for somebody on the left to have the integrity to do that.

Really? I just created an account on Fox Nation and I'm not on their payroll. Try again.

Here's where the left is getting it's "blame Fox News" from, a poster's opinion on Fox Nation:

The first reader to comment on the post is from July 19 at 1:41 p.m.:

foxnation-20100719-comment1

Amazingly

In this day and age, we cannot permit this type of racial one-sided decision making to continue. This lady needs to step down or get canned.

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Timeline of Breitbart's Sherrod smear | Media Matters for America

The left can't differentiate between a news site and an opinion site. That includes the administration too.

From the link ConHog posted in this thread:

The Fox Nation is a conservative news website operated by the Fox News Channel that began operation on March 30, 2009.
According to Fox News, "Fox Nation will be a forum for Americans to speak out on important and controversial issues, and to act on their beliefs and values — while always upholding the traditional American ideals of free speech, fair play, and tolerance."[1]
The site features news articles, video clips, and links to editorial blogs by noted conservative political commentators like Bill Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, as well as liberal political commentators, like Susan Estrich. In keeping with the site's purpose, viewers are invited to post comments about the various topics featured on The Fox Nation, which Fox News described as "a new community where all Americans are encouraged to share, discuss, and debate."[1]

Last edited:

First he didn't pat himself on the back. And elsewhere her remarks HAVE BEEN Marxist and racist. But Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and Breitbart as a guest have bent over backwards to defend her intent in this speech as not being racist.

Why do you suppose the NAACP did not release the full tape of that speech until after Sherrod had been fired and it had been reported on Fox News?

Given their track record on all the racist issues that have come up over the years, why do you think the NAACP was so quick to support Sherrod's firing?

Is it possible that this was set up specifically to create a situation they thought they could 'get' Fox News on? But they screwed up their own timeline and got caught? Breitbart's part in it wasn't even to attack Sherrod--he didn't call for her firing or any other action but used her as an illustration of the double standard applied by the NAACP. He has stated since that he tried to get the whole tape and it was unavailable.

Is it possible for anybody on the Left to see or defend anybody on the right on this?

I'm still waiting for somebody on the left to have the integrity to do that.
Beck used her to bash Obama. So his defense of her is basically bullshit.

Brietbart's editorial comments on the edited clip he released made it about her.

When is Breitbart going to "expose" the racists in the midst of FOX? All he needs to do is spend a minute or two reading posts on Fox Nation.

Forum List

Back