Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

BUT you are one of the 18 million it sounds like THAT ACA will FORCE to buy!
And that was part of the grand phony number "46 million uninsured"!
See that was the big lie... there were people like you that DIDN"T WANT health insurance YET that phony 18 million was included JUST to get ACA PASSED!
don't buy and pay the fine: you have a choice

That's the same kind of choice a mugger gives you, hand over your wallet or take a bullet. That is the liberal conception of choice. It's not surprising that most people think the Democrat party is a gang of criminals.
Some things in life you don't get a choice on my child. I'm surprised your mother never taught you that?

So you approve of mugging people?

Face it, you're nothing but a thug.
I approve of reality, in which choices can be limited. If you weren't such an utter toddler you'd understand that.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.

That's the same kind of choice a mugger gives you, hand over your wallet or take a bullet. That is the liberal conception of choice. It's not surprising that most people think the Democrat party is a gang of criminals.
Some things in life you don't get a choice on my child. I'm surprised your mother never taught you that?

I approve of reality, in which choices can be limited. If you weren't such an utter toddler you'd understand that.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.

Are you kidding? PMH gets his rocks off on that shit.

It isn't run by thugs, drama queen. Really, grow up and stop yelling You Aren't The Boss Of Me like any other toddler. It's childish and annoying.

Actually we get a decent society by that shit, and we aren't one so we need a lot more of it.

Actually we get a decent society by that shit, and we aren't one so we need a lot more of it.

Heil!

Heil!
Not even close, but look at them, it worked for a time.

Heil!

So sad you couldn't have been there, in the days of glory!

Heil!

People never learn, those days will come again, undoubtedly.

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.

Heil!

I've always assumed, based on your avatar and posts, that it's a development you're looking forward to. Eh?

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

So being mulcted by thugs is your idea of a "decent society?"

Heil!

I've always assumed, based on your avatar and posts, that it's a development you're looking forward to. Eh?
Nope, but I am looking forward to the day when humans no longer walk the earth.

I can get health insurance really easy through my company and I will put $400 bucks in it and decides to break a leg? Who pays me or you?
Exactly what part of "everyone pays" are you having such a hard time understanding?

I think he's concerned with the part where prudent people pay the same as the reckless.
Ah, well, life can be unfair. You will also have to pay taxes for things you don't approve of, and people will say things that offend you, and there is no free lunch. Now you know. You're welcome...

Silly rabbit, this is a free lunch - for the reckless.

states refused to expand medicare .. that costs the taxpayers $$.

gee, how great is that ?
The federal dollars run out, think bill clintons 100,000 new cops or teachers it was only funded for a few years
So you're saying that Republicans halted the funding, taking cops off the beat and forcing classrooms to get bigger and less effective?

A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all. Time to grow up now.

Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.

Nope, but I am looking forward to the day when humans no longer walk the earth.

Well, then you're clearly on the right track!

A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all.

... and "humans no longer walk the earth", right?

A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all. Time to grow up now.

Yeah, having thugs limit your choices is your idea of a "decent society." We get that. Your belief that it's for the good of us all is charming, if not factual.

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.
Easily fixed. And since you are a fan of buying for yourself, why would you expect to get health insurance from your job?

Forum List

Back