Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

Ah, well, life can be unfair. You will also have to pay taxes for things you don't approve of, and people will say things that offend you, and there is no free lunch. Now you know. You're welcome...

Silly rabbit, this is a free lunch - for the reckless.
Nope, not even for them, in the long run.

Fair to say, in the long run ACA fucks us all good and hard.
Fair to say the ACA is not what we need, but it's a start. In American doing the right thing is not possible currently.

An utter debacle is a start? On what, societal collapse?
Universal Single-Payer, the only system that makes any sense at all.

how many Americans believe in Big Foot, alien abductions and UFOs?
Well there are those people that Gruber includes in the "Stupidity of the American Voter" group that still believe that when Hussein said:
I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."
Which included 10 million illegal citizens when the Census reported the "46 million figure". Now Hussein USED 46 million to get ACA passed.
After it was passed he said 10 million were not citizens...hence 36 million!
BUT ...BUT what obviously you and the above members of Gruber groupees... is
Because of Hussein's administration's INEPTNESS of the remaining 36 million, ACCORDING the the Census 14 million should have been enrolled in Medicaid/SCHIP!
And this was before ACA! But the stupidity of American voters passed ACA not realizing all that was needed to get the number of "uninsured" down from
36 million to 22 million was DO what was suppose be done in the first place! ENROLL the 9 million kids covered by SCHIP and remaining adults in Medicaid!

That leaves 22 million... of which 18 million never wanted health insurance as they make over $50,000 but don't participate in employers' plans.
They are also under 34 and most are eligible for catastrophic insurance if they don't have it already!

THAT leaves truly less the 4 million that wanted and needed health insurance.

BUT Gruber's groupees... stupid as you are... can't understand the gigantic falsehood perpetrated on Americans of that phony 46 million "uninsured" Americans!
Biggest lie EVER EVER TOLD!

whatever in the wide world of whack-a-doodle wingnuttery are you talking about?

Have you been on a dry drunk with Glen Beck?

I think there was a thread from a while back where he and I discussed this at length.

He explained it quite well.....

Nobody from the left seemed interested in tackling it.
He's posted the same discredited BS about 50 times...

Well there are those people that Gruber includes in the "Stupidity of the American Voter" group that still believe that when Hussein said:
I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."
Which included 10 million illegal citizens when the Census reported the "46 million figure". Now Hussein USED 46 million to get ACA passed.
Because of Hussein's administration's INEPTNESS of the remaining 36 million, ACCORDING the the Census 14 million should have been enrolled in Medicaid/SCHIP!
And this was before ACA! But the stupidity of American voters passed ACA not realizing all that was needed to get the number of "uninsured" down from
36 million to 22 million was DO what was suppose be done in the first place! ENROLL the 9 million kids covered by SCHIP and remaining adults in Medicaid!

That leaves 22 million... of which 18 million never wanted health insurance as they make over $50,000 but don't participate in employers' plans.
They are also under 34 and most are eligible for catastrophic insurance if they don't have it already!

BUT Gruber's groupees... stupid as you are... can't understand the gigantic falsehood perpetrated on Americans of that phony 46 million "uninsured" Americans!

I thought it was pretty obvious. He was disproving a lie told by the president.

hadit aren't you embarrassed to parade around shouting "I'm the rightwing version of code pink"????

Fuck health insurance what a waste of money, if I will have to buy eventually I want my money worth and never will quit smoking, maybe i will take up motorcycle racing also?
BUT you are one of the 18 million it sounds like THAT ACA will FORCE to buy!
And that was part of the grand phony number "46 million uninsured"!
See that was the big lie... there were people like you that DIDN"T WANT health insurance YET that phony 18 million was included JUST to get ACA PASSED!
don't buy and pay the fine: you have a choice

That's the same kind of choice a mugger gives you, hand over your wallet or take a bullet. That is the liberal conception of choice. It's not surprising that most people think the Democrat party is a gang of criminals.
bripat9643, actually that choice was designed by conservatives at the
Heritage Foundation

I think there was a thread from a while back where he and I discussed this at length.

He explained it quite well.....

Nobody from the left seemed interested in tackling it.
dueling data is always a snore.....

who wants an insurance company to pay for medical services when a county hospital can send residents of that county a bill and gouge them .. insurance, who needs it ?

es

Strange, when we were getting "gouged" our premiums and our deductibles were a lot lower.
No more freeloading with subpar plans that leve you high and dry when really needed, chump. Now guaranted, with subsidies to help those who need. Why not go on the exchange instead of spouting Pubcrappe?

who wants an insurance company to pay for medical services when a county hospital can send residents of that county a bill and gouge them .. insurance, who needs it ?

es

Strange, when we were getting "gouged" our premiums and our deductibles were a lot lower.
No more freeloading with subpar plans that leve you high and dry when really needed, chump. Now guaranted, with subsidies to help those who need. Why not go on the exchange instead of spouting Pubcrappe?

From now on, only the insurance corps and their congressmen are allowed to ride the gravy train!

Shocker: No One's Stopping You

So, they didn't get rid of the "junk plans" ?

Hmmmmm......
Products come and go. Are your panties in a wad because you can no longer buy a car without seat-belts and air bags? They add to the cost of the car, you know...

Along with a lot of other dumb regs. More people than ever can't afford a car. Go team!

But they are. Limiting freedom of choice is the essence of state regulation.

Yes....you can have a choice....

You get to chose between the options THEY give you.....

They call that choice.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
no different than the health insurance through your employer, only even less choices of plan coverage through your employer...

Radically different. You can tell your employer to fly a kite.
Unfortunately, the taxpayers can't tell you to fly a kite if you drive into a tree and end up in the emergency room.

You can thank "ultra-conservative" Ronald Reagan for that!
4i6Ckte.gif

I know bro now I will be forced to buy health insurance, if I have to do that I will be reckless as he'll with my life instead of being careful , just to make sure some one else pays
I hope you crash your car - that will teach me a lesson!
4i6Ckte.gif

no different than the health insurance through your employer, only even less choices of plan coverage through your employer...

Unfortunately, the taxpayers can't tell you to fly a kite if you drive into a tree and end up in the emergency room.

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm right there with you. Reagan fucked us. We should repeal EMTALA, rather than giving our first born to the insurance cos.

Exactly what part of "everyone pays" are you having such a hard time understanding?

I think he's concerned with the part where prudent people pay the same as the reckless.
Ah, well, life can be unfair. You will also have to pay taxes for things you don't approve of, and people will say things that offend you, and there is no free lunch. Now you know. You're welcome...

The Biggest Study Yet of Obamacare Indicates Insurance Will Be Cheaper Than Expected US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm right there with you. Reagan fucked us. We should repeal EMTALA, rather than giving our first born to the insurance cos.
Don't be ridiculous. Reagan would never do anything for the non-rich. Are you off your meds? He only signed it. Anyway, you are some real ghouls- enjoy hell.

Last edited:
I think he's concerned with the part where prudent people pay the same as the reckless.

The Biggest Study Yet of Obamacare Indicates Insurance Will Be Cheaper Than Expected US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL.. "Cheaper Than Expected" - they can't even keep the disclaimers out of the headline! Weak. Real weak.

4i6Ckte.gif

Don't be ridiculous. Reagan would never anything for the non-rich. Are you off your meds?

???

4i6Ckte.gif

Don't be ridiculous. Reagan would never anything for the non-rich. Are you off your meds?

???
!!!

4i6Ckte.gif

???
!!!

Sorry, franco, but I can't make much sense out of your posts. What does it even mean?

Forum List

Back