Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

Fuck health insurance what a waste of money, if I will have to buy eventually I want my money worth and never will quit smoking, maybe i will take up motorcycle racing also?
BUT you are one of the 18 million it sounds like THAT ACA will FORCE to buy!
And that was part of the grand phony number "46 million uninsured"!
See that was the big lie... there were people like you that DIDN"T WANT health insurance YET that phony 18 million was included JUST to get ACA PASSED!

I know bro now I will be forced to buy health insurance, if I have to do that I will be reckless as he'll with my life instead of being careful , just to make sure some one else pays

Fuck health insurance what a waste of money, if I will have to buy eventually I want my money worth and never will quit smoking, maybe i will take up motorcycle racing also?
BUT you are one of the 18 million it sounds like THAT ACA will FORCE to buy!
And that was part of the grand phony number "46 million uninsured"!
See that was the big lie... there were people like you that DIDN"T WANT health insurance YET that phony 18 million was included JUST to get ACA PASSED!
don't buy and pay the fine: you have a choice

Who cares I have health insurance make some one else pay for my off them charts behavior

I know bro now I will be forced to buy health insurance, if I have to do that I will be reckless as he'll with my life instead of being careful , just to make sure some one else pays
SO f...king TRUE!!!
How many of these idiots that complain about the high cost of health insurance are the same idiots that go to the hospitals after doing these stupid stupid actions!
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 11.11.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 11.12.52 AM.png

I can get health insurance really easy through my company and I will put $400 bucks in it and decides to break a leg? Who pays me or you?

SO f...king TRUE!!!
How many of these idiots that complain about the high cost of health insurance are the same idiots that go to the hospitals after doing these stupid stupid actions!
View attachment 35412 View attachment 35413
Kids are dumb, like you, and it's why we want them covered, all of them.

I can get health insurance really easy through my company and I will put $400 bucks in it and decides to break a leg? Who pays me or you?
Exactly what part of "everyone pays" are you having such a hard time understanding?

SO f...king TRUE!!!
AND KIDS ARE!!!! Dummy!
FACT:
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the Census survey.
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.
So do you understand?? BEFORE ACA Medicaid could have if competent enrolled 14 million people already eligible BUT they were still counted as "uninsured" by the CENSUS..WRONGLY!

Exactly what part of "everyone pays" are you having such a hard time understanding?

I think he's concerned with the part where prudent people pay the same as the reckless.
Ah, well, life can be unfair. You will also have to pay taxes for things you don't approve of, and people will say things that offend you, and there is no free lunch. Now you know. You're welcome...

I think he's concerned with the part where prudent people pay the same as the reckless.
Ah, well, life can be unfair. You will also have to pay taxes for things you don't approve of, and people will say things that offend you, and there is no free lunch. Now you know. You're welcome...

Silly rabbit, this is a free lunch - for the reckless.

how many Americans believe in Big Foot, alien abductions and UFOs?
Well there are those people that Gruber includes in the "Stupidity of the American Voter" group that still believe that when Hussein said:
I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."
Which included 10 million illegal citizens when the Census reported the "46 million figure". Now Hussein USED 46 million to get ACA passed.
After it was passed he said 10 million were not citizens...hence 36 million!
BUT ...BUT what obviously you and the above members of Gruber groupees... is
Because of Hussein's administration's INEPTNESS of the remaining 36 million, ACCORDING the the Census 14 million should have been enrolled in Medicaid/SCHIP!
And this was before ACA! But the stupidity of American voters passed ACA not realizing all that was needed to get the number of "uninsured" down from
36 million to 22 million was DO what was suppose be done in the first place! ENROLL the 9 million kids covered by SCHIP and remaining adults in Medicaid!

That leaves 22 million... of which 18 million never wanted health insurance as they make over $50,000 but don't participate in employers' plans.
They are also under 34 and most are eligible for catastrophic insurance if they don't have it already!

THAT leaves truly less the 4 million that wanted and needed health insurance.

BUT Gruber's groupees... stupid as you are... can't understand the gigantic falsehood perpetrated on Americans of that phony 46 million "uninsured" Americans!
Biggest lie EVER EVER TOLD!

whatever in the wide world of whack-a-doodle wingnuttery are you talking about?

Have you been on a dry drunk with Glen Beck?

I thought it was pretty obvious. He was disproving a lie told by the president.

SO f...king TRUE!!!
AND KIDS ARE!!!! Dummy!
FACT:
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the Census survey.
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.
So do you understand?? BEFORE ACA Medicaid could have if competent enrolled 14 million people already eligible BUT they were still counted as "uninsured" by the CENSUS..WRONGLY!
Let me help you out, no one but you cares. The goal is to have everyone covered, period. End of story. Clear now?

Nope, not even for them, in the long run.

Fair to say, in the long run ACA fucks us all good and hard.

SO f...king TRUE!!!
AND KIDS ARE!!!! Dummy!
FACT:
Let me help you out, no one but you cares. The goal is to have everyone covered, period. End of story. Clear now?
But there not, dont be stupid 36 states said fuck you

Fair to say, in the long run ACA fucks us all good and hard.
Fair to say the ACA is not what we need, but it's a start. In American doing the right thing is not possible currently.

SO f...king TRUE!!!
AND KIDS ARE!!!! Dummy!
FACT:
But there not, dont be stupid 36 states said fuck you
America is a country of morons. This cannot be helped, only worked around.

Forum List

Back