Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

Not even close, but look at them, it worked for a time.

So sad you couldn't have been there, in the days of glory!
People never learn, those days will come again, undoubtedly.

I've always assumed, based on your avatar and posts, that it's a development you're looking forward to. Eh?
Nope, but I am looking forward to the day when humans no longer walk the earth.

Well, then you're clearly on the right track!

First he claims he supports thuggery for "the good of us all." Then he admits he wants to exterminate the human race.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.

Are you kidding? PMH gets his rocks off on that shit.
Actually we get a decent society by that shit, and we aren't one so we need a lot more of it.

So being mulcted by thugs is your idea of a "decent society?"
A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all. Time to grow up now.

Yeah, having thugs limit your choices is your idea of a "decent society." We get that. Your belief that it's for the good of us all is charming, if not factual.
It's both, and there are no thugs, drama queen.

Actually we get a decent society by that shit, and we aren't one so we need a lot more of it.

A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all. Time to grow up now.

Yeah, having thugs limit your choices is your idea of a "decent society." We get that. Your belief that it's for the good of us all is charming, if not factual.

Trolls gonna troll.

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.
Easily fixed. And since you are a fan of buying for yourself, why would you expect to get health insurance from your job?

What difference does that make? That arrangement is the result of previous government thuggery. Obamacare didn't get rid of it. So how do you justify it?

So sad you couldn't have been there, in the days of glory!

I've always assumed, based on your avatar and posts, that it's a development you're looking forward to. Eh?

First he claims he supports thuggery for "the good of us all." Then he admits he wants to exterminate the human race.
Humanity is a disease. You have to be rational to get that, and you aren't.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.

A decent society is one in which choices are limited, for the good of us all.

... and "humans no longer walk the earth", right?
That would be the Best Human Society, no humans to screw it up.

It's neither, and everyone who votes to have the government impose their preferences on others is a thug. That means you.

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.
Easily fixed. And since you are a fan of buying for yourself, why would you expect to get health insurance from your job?

What difference does that make? That arrangement is the result of previous government thuggery. Obamacare didn't get rid of it. So how do you justify it?
I don't. Healthcare here is like the rest of the country, a disaster.

Well, you certainly fit the description of a "disease." You have zero credibility claiming to have any concern about humanity when you make statements like that.

Wear it on your sleeve, brutha! Just don't expect anyone to take your nonsense seriously.

So then it's not for the good of all of us? I thought you said that's why government limited our choices.

It's neither, and everyone who votes to have the government impose their preferences on others is a thug. That means you.
Just pay your taxes, infant, and take it like a man for once. Your mother should be slapped for ever letting you out on your own. She raised a toddler with a driver's license.

Wear it on your sleeve, brutha! Just don't expect anyone to take your nonsense seriously.
It's nothing like nonsense, and many people know it, just not you little morons.

So then it's not for the good of all of us? I thought you said that's why government limited our choices.
When it's done right it is for the good of us all, but it hasn't been yet. Hang in another decade or two, it'll happen.

Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care
Shocker: No One's Stopping You

So, they didn't get rid of the "junk plans" ?

Hmmmmm......
Products come and go. Are your panties in a wad because you can no longer buy a car without seat-belts and air bags? They add to the cost of the car, you know...

Along with a lot of other dumb regs. More people than ever can't afford a car. Go team!
Seat belts and airbags are dumb regulations?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not too bright.

It's nothing like nonsense, and many people know it, just not you little morons.

Hmm.... you're the one lusting for the death of humanity. So, you know.. heh. whatever!

Whaooooot? I never said any of that. My last employer gave us health insurance. Are you kidding me? You must have confused my post with someone else. My last employer mandatorily gave us a 401k retirement fund and health insurance. You losers now accept anything you are told. Shocking. You NEED the government to give you health care now, and aren't bothered when that was taken away, because you never noticed it was there to begin with.

Forum List

Back