Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

Well, then you're clearly on the right track!

First he claims he supports thuggery for "the good of us all." Then he admits he wants to exterminate the human race.
Humanity is a disease. You have to be rational to get that, and you aren't.

Wear it on your sleeve, brutha! Just don't expect anyone to take your nonsense seriously.
It's nothing like nonsense, and many people know it, just not you little morons.

Hmm.... you're the one lusting for the death of humanity. So, you know.. heh. whatever!
I would not say lust, but I'd be very, very pleased.

First he claims he supports thuggery for "the good of us all." Then he admits he wants to exterminate the human race.

Wear it on your sleeve, brutha! Just don't expect anyone to take your nonsense seriously.
It's nothing like nonsense, and many people know it, just not you little morons.

Hmm.... you're the one lusting for the death of humanity. So, you know.. heh. whatever!

Trollin', trollin', trollin'...

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.
Easily fixed. And since you are a fan of buying for yourself, why would you expect to get health insurance from your job?
Whaooooot? I never said any of that. My last employer gave us health insurance. Are you kidding me? You must have confused my post with someone else. My last employer mandatorily gave us a 401k retirement fund and health insurance. You losers now accept anything you are told. Shocking. You NEED the government to give you health care now, and aren't bothered when that was taken away, because you never noticed it was there to begin with.
Healthcare is a Societal Necessity, not a benefit from an employer.

Seat belts and airbags are dumb regulations?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not too bright.

Yes. They are. And, thank you.
Anarchy is true freedom. Seek it but that ain't here, so get out of my country.

Unfortunately, the taxpayers can't tell you to fly a kite if you drive into a tree and end up in the emergency room.

You can thank "ultra-conservative" Ronald Reagan for that!
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm right there with you. Reagan fucked us. We should repeal EMTALA, rather than giving our first born to the insurance cos.
Don't be ridiculous. Reagan would never anything for the non-rich. Are you off your meds?

???
!!!

Sorry, franco, but I can't make much sense out of your posts. What does it even mean?
He only signed EMTALA.

I'm right there with you. Reagan fucked us. We should repeal EMTALA, rather than giving our first born to the insurance cos.
Don't be ridiculous. Reagan would never anything for the non-rich. Are you off your meds?

???
!!!

Sorry, franco, but I can't make much sense out of your posts. What does it even mean?
He only signed EMTALA.

OK... so, what does that have to do with.... oh, fuck. Nevermind. I know you don't take yourself seriously enough to actually answer.

Seat belts and airbags are dumb regulations?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not too bright.

Yes. They are. And, thank you.
Anarchy is true freedom. Seek it but that ain't here, so get out of my country.

I'm not German.
No one cares where you came from or where you go to, just go...

I don't live in your country, troll.
What part of no one cares did you not understand?

Unfortunately, the taxpayers can't tell you to fly a kite if you drive into a tree and end up in the emergency room.

4i6Ckte.gif

???
!!!

That is pretty typical.

Shocker: No One's Stopping You

But they are. Limiting freedom of choice is the essence of state regulation.

Yes....you can have a choice....

You get to chose between the options THEY give you.....

They call that choice.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
no different than the health insurance through your employer, only even less choices of plan coverage through your employer...

Radically different. You can tell your employer to fly a kite.

4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, that is one of Ronnie's mistakes.

Is it really the taxpayers fault you can't drive ?

Lose your job, lose your past health care coverage, blackmailed into buying healthcare, your deductible goes up 800% because of the affordable health care program, wow. Really? We can't complain or notice something is really really wrong here? I am complaining, Obama: you need to live by the same laws you hand out, and eat humble pie.

who wants an insurance company to pay for medical services when a county hospital can send residents of that county a bill and gouge them .. insurance, who needs it ?

es

Strange, when we were getting "gouged" our premiums and our deductibles were a lot lower.
No more freeloading with subpar plans that leve you high and dry when really needed, chump. Now guaranted, with subsidies to help those who need. Why not go on the exchange instead of spouting Pubcrappe?

Ah, so we have the old "subpar" plans that attack plans that were never "subpar" until Obama needed an escape because of all the people he got kicked off their plans.

Funny how Franco drops right in line (lockstep) when Obama speaks. No questions asked.

Then he yacks about dupes.

How ironic.

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.
Easily fixed. And since you are a fan of buying for yourself, why would you expect to get health insurance from your job?

If gave me the money they spend on insurance (and I got back what I put in.....), it would be great.

Why is there a limit on H.S.A.'s ?

???
!!!

That is pretty typical.

But they are. Limiting freedom of choice is the essence of state regulation.

Yes....you can have a choice....

You get to chose between the options THEY give you.....

They call that choice.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
no different than the health insurance through your employer, only even less choices of plan coverage through your employer...

Radically different. You can tell your employer to fly a kite.

4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, that is one of Ronnie's mistakes.

Is it really the taxpayers fault you can't drive ?
Wrong again, Pubtroll.

who wants an insurance company to pay for medical services when a county hospital can send residents of that county a bill and gouge them .. insurance, who needs it ?

es

Strange, when we were getting "gouged" our premiums and our deductibles were a lot lower.
No more freeloading with subpar plans that leve you high and dry when really needed, chump. Now guaranted, with subsidies to help those who need. Why not go on the exchange instead of spouting Pubcrappe?

Ah, so we have the old "subpar" plans that attack plans that were never "subpar" until Obama needed an escape because of all the people he got kicked off their plans.

Funny how Franco drops right in line (lockstep) when Obama speaks. No questions asked.

Then he yacks about dupes.

How ironic.
So you're an ignoramus on sub-par plans, too. Shocking.

don't buy and pay the fine: you have a choice

That's the same kind of choice a mugger gives you, hand over your wallet or take a bullet. That is the liberal conception of choice. It's not surprising that most people think the Democrat party is a gang of criminals.
Some things in life you don't get a choice on my child. I'm surprised your mother never taught you that?

So you approve of mugging people?

Face it, you're nothing but a thug.
I approve of reality, in which choices can be limited. If you weren't such an utter toddler you'd understand that.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.
yeah right, buzz off whacko

How would you be pleased if you're dead?

Whaooooot? I never said any of that. My last employer gave us health insurance. Are you kidding me? You must have confused my post with someone else. My last employer mandatorily gave us a 401k retirement fund and health insurance. You losers now accept anything you are told. Shocking. You NEED the government to give you health care now, and aren't bothered when that was taken away, because you never noticed it was there to begin with.
Healthcare is a Societal Necessity, not a benefit from an employer.

Actually, no it's not. Society has existed for thousands of years without any kind of genuine healthcare. True healthcare has only existed for about 100 years.

That's the same kind of choice a mugger gives you, hand over your wallet or take a bullet. That is the liberal conception of choice. It's not surprising that most people think the Democrat party is a gang of criminals.
Some things in life you don't get a choice on my child. I'm surprised your mother never taught you that?

So you approve of mugging people?

Face it, you're nothing but a thug.
I approve of reality, in which choices can be limited. If you weren't such an utter toddler you'd understand that.

Sure, thugs can always limit your choices. The question is "do you want to live in a society run by thugs?" Apparently you're OK with that.
yeah right, buzz off whacko

hmmmm . . . . you're the one butting in to this conversation, asshole.

Forum List

Back