Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

I never said Obama shot , but it sure does seem that you libtards put the blame on George Bush for the Crash of 2007 when it was clearly Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, and Barney Franks, fault. So yeah, maybe it is Obama's fault for all the shit that is happening, because whenever white kills a black, he is right there, yet when an illegal alien, muslim or black kills a white, it takes weeks before he shows his homosexual, muslim, anti Christ face. It is time We the People need to push back on you libs, and your bullying ways.

Brain, you probably don't know it, but 2aguy has been quoting these bogus numbers since the dinosaurs. The chances of you changing his mind about this is pretty much even with your chances of your walking from one end of the the lower 9th ward in New Orleans to the other at midnight on Saturday night, and surviving.

Yeah....show how they are bogus.......you anti gun extremists throw that around a lot, given that these studies were done by economists and criminologists, experts in their field, they are done by both private and public researchers, two, one done by the Clinton Justice Dept. by 2 anti gunners put the number at 1.5 million.....and obama gave the CDC 10 million dollars to study all the gun research up to that year in 2013 and came out with a range of 500,000 to 3 million.....

So you guys can't dispute the actual research, you point your finger and say "I debunk thee!" when you can't. 40 years of research.....that proves you guys have no idea what you are talking about......

CDC didn't do a DGU study. Stop lying.

No moron...they studied all the gun research...all of it......in 2013 and from all the research they found the number at 500,000 to 3 million defensive gun uses a year....and they were commissioned by obama, a gun grabber, to show that defensive gun use was small and inconsequential....they found differently...

Again...they studied all the research...they didn't cherry pick...and even they couldn't support your claims..
* The CDC report made no effort to reconcile the differing estimates of DGUs, except to note that the estimate provided by the Kleck group was larger by an order of magnitude than the estimate arising from the NCVS. The CDC report noted that the estimate of DGU provided by the Kleck group is twice again as large as the estimate of the Dept. of Justice that there are 1.3 million crimes committed with a gun in the USA every year.

Defensive Gun Use Part I - The CDC Report on Gun Violence

Yes...the anti gun extremists at the CDC, a well known anti gun government agency, tries to hide what they found...since the borg queen obama really, really wants to ban guns...so much so he sold guns to drug cartels to spike violence in Mexico with American supplied guns....

and then they come back with 500,000 to 3 million defensive gun uses....

Those CDC researchers are now doing research in the Antarctic......studying tropical diseases......:laugh:

No study, all they did is say what other studies found. Stop lying.

I never said Obama shot , but it sure does seem that you libtards put the blame on George Bush for the Crash of 2007 when it was clearly Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, and Barney Franks, fault. So yeah, maybe it is Obama's fault for all the shit that is happening, because whenever white kills a black, he is right there, yet when an illegal alien, muslim or black kills a white, it takes weeks before he shows his homosexual, muslim, anti Christ face. It is time We the People need to push back on you libs, and your bullying ways.

OMG! Godwins law is accelerating, just like global warming!

no sane economist agrees with you.

but thanks for the rightwingnut talking points.

These incidents are a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

2 million crimes stopped...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

I think even you can do the math and see the difference.....

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

MMoron...it is actual research.....not anti gun extremist fantasies....
Research based on unsupportable fantasies

Brain, if 2aguy goes postal on us, you are to blame!

Remember, I am not a lefty.....the left commits almost all political violence in this country....American conservatives like me believe in the rule of law, individual rights, and the value of all human beings, both born and unborn....the left...not so much, which is why mass killing comes easy to them.....

glad to see you're still delusional.

Looks like a lefty, they hate people, born or unborn, they hate when people just want to live their lives in pursuit of their own happiness, looks like a liberal, because he goes where the law says "GUN FREE ZONE" and goes out of his way to kill others. Conservatives follow the law, liberals hate the law.

Brain(less)

You really should read stuff before you post links..... Your link to Bloomberg View actually demonstrates that the whole "right-wing terror" is a crock that the left throws out there for political purposes.

I supposed it's possible:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

John Russell Houser, 59, from Phenix City, AL, described as a "drifter"

john-russell-houser-dljpg-e6300ea7444ab422.jpg

The ages match up. The Houser you linked to as a USMB member was apparently quite the Hitler freak....

At his linked in page, he claimed to be active in Conservative Talk Radio.

He was also a member of the Tea Party Nation:

John Russell Houser s Page - Tea Party Nation

Even gateway pundit is willing to admit this:

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

Last edited:
Local reports out of Lafayette are saying he was a cross dresser. The found multiple wigs in his belongings.

Brain(less)

You really should read stuff before you post links..... Your link to Bloomberg View actually demonstrates that the whole "right-wing terror" is a crock that the left throws out there for political purposes.
I'm an independent.

He wasn't a cross dresser, it was wigs to disguise his looks. I'm currently sitting about a mile from the location.

Last edited:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

The ages match up. The Houser you linked to as a USMB member was apparently quite the Hitler freak....

I'll be brutally honest about this. I have worried that some of the RW nuts on this board were capable of doing something like this for years. This is deeply disturbing, and is going to require a lot of thought and reflection.

I'll be brutally honest about this. I have worried that some of the RW nuts on this board were capable of doing something like this for years. This is deeply disturbing, and is going to require a lot of thought and reflection.

Indeed.

Forum List

Back