Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
37028.jpg

Katie Price has been slammed online after posting a picture of her eight-year-old daughter Princess in heavy make-up - now we want to know what you think.

It is of course disgusting and yet another sign of the lack of masculinity in today's society.
A real man would bury his wife in the back yard for doing something sick like this

It is not a question of "should" or "should not", and it is neither "right" nor "wrong".

But haters gonna hate

Last edited:
Not unless...

... yer trainin' her to be a hooker.

Or mebbe dey's preparin' her...

... to be a Muslim child bride.

37028.jpg

Katie Price has been slammed online after posting a picture of her eight-year-old daughter Princess in heavy make-up - now we want to know what you think.

I'm not quite sure what mentality of a parent it takes to want your child to look like an adult.....
I think it's disgusting, but, personally? I think parents use their children to get attention on themselves.
Maybe also a way to "vicariously" live through their child.....
You notice, it's the women mostly that do this... I bet many of them are very average looking (the moms)

Last edited:
37028.jpg

I'm not quite sure what mentality of a parent it takes to want your child to look like an adult.....
I think it's disgusting, but, personally? I think parents use their children to get attention on themselves.
You notice, it's the women mostly that do this... I be many of them are very average looking (the moms)

Agreed.
I would have just about killed my wife if she would have done this to our daughter. And I absolutely agree they do this to bring attention to themselves. It is disgusting.

The red of nail polish and lipstick is that colour to symbolize menstrual blood, i.e. to announce to the community that the female in question is fertile and ready to breed.

Course, they may not have thought it that far through but that's what it means, so -----------------

37028.jpg

You notice, it's the women mostly that do this... I bet many of them are very average looking (the moms)

Yes, it is usually moms living vicariously through their daughters. But you have men living vicariously through their sons, and with that while you don't get 8 year olds in make up, you get 8 year olds being yelled at for dropping a pop fly.

Still up to the parents, but my kid sure as hell won't be doing this.

Yep. Can't take parental rights away, but, you can disagree -

I don't even like adults painted up like whores, doing it to a kid means your moral compass is broken. If your daughter ends up on a brass pole you have failed as a parent.

Yes, it is usually moms living vicariously through their daughters. But you have men living vicariously through their sons, and with that while you don't get 8 year olds in make up, you get 8 year olds being yelled at for dropping a pop fly.

How about if the little boy was painted up?

Still up to the parents. Its when they try to force said boy to be able to use the same bathroom as my potential future daughter than it becomes an issue.

Still up to the parents. Its when they try to force said boy to be able to use the same bathroom as my potential future daughter than it becomes an issue.
No law against it, so obviously it's up to the parent. The point is that it's disgusting, stupid and wrong.

No law against it, so obviously it's up to the parent. The point is that it's disgusting, stupid and wrong.

Agree with stupid, vacillating on disgusting, agreeing on wrong (if it were my kid)

I have to say...

My daughter has been in theatre since she was 8 years old, so she has been wearing makeup since then. And yeah, we have taken pics and posted them every now and then.

Obviously there are instances when it's inappropriate and there really is a bad motivation for it..but I don't live vicariously through her, I just like her to have fun and makeup is fun for girls. We have a friend who does wonderful body art, the kids put on a musical every year, my girl was singing in public a lot last year...it's fun.

Forum List

Back