Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

I would probably not have posted public pictures, but really this is no different than playing dress up IMO. I used to love dressing up and getting into all my mom's makeup when I was little. It might give a little one of that age the idea that she has to wear a LOT of makeup like that to look "pretty" though.

I would probably not have posted public pictures, but really this is no different than playing dress up IMO. I used to love dressing up and getting into all my mom's makeup when I was little. It might give a little one of that age the idea that she has to wear a LOT of makeup like that to look "pretty" though.

Of course it is different.
My daughter, when she had slumber parties here, playing dress up and make up etc. was all for fun and indeed learning about womanhood...all perfectly fine.
The difference is the public part.
The photo in the OP is but one of the many that this topless model has posted of her daughter like this. Which, IMO, is teaching the girl her greatest asset is her looks and sexuality. Not to mention providing free material for the pedofreaks.

Of course it is different.
My daughter, when she had slumber parties here, playing dress up and make up etc. was all for fun and indeed learning about womanhood...all perfectly fine.
The difference is the public part.
The photo in the OP is but one of the many that this topless model has posted of her daughter like this. Which, IMO, is teaching the girl her greatest asset is her looks and sexuality. Not to mention providing free material for the pedofreaks.

The weirdos are what I would be concerned with. To me, it is nothing but a little girl playing dress up with her mommy though. Obviously the mom is into getting all dressed up too. Why is that so wrong. If she reinforces to the little one that it's just for fun, I don't see it being an issue aside from the publicity of the photo, like I said in my earlier post.

So, it's not so much getting dressed up and taking pictures as it is the making them available to the public IMO. I would have loved if my mom had played with me like that when I was a little girl though. I more or less just got into my mom's stuff. Lol.

So, it's not so much getting dressed up and taking pictures as it is the making them available to the public IMO. I would have loved if my mom had played with me like that when I was a little girl though. I more or less just got into my mom's stuff. Lol.

This has to be moms work.
No way an eight year old can put on make up like that.
And as you said,if this was done at home and she never left the house maybe...and thats a big maybe.
And there sure as hell wouldnt be photos on the internet.

And as you said,if this was done at home and she never left the house maybe...and thats a big maybe.

Mom definitely put the makeup on. Maybe the mom exercised some bad judgement posting the pics. Maybe she just thought it would be cute to post one of her and her daughter dressed up together?

Mom definitely put the makeup on. Maybe the mom exercised some bad judgement posting the pics. Maybe she just thought it would be cute to post one of her and her daughter dressed up together?

Did you watch the video?
This little girl is going to end up in trouble ...count on it.

baby_pole_dancing.png

Mom is a topless model. And that hair/makeup is not done by Mom. I would bet heavy that all of those photographs were professionally made up and taken to get her daughter started in the world of modeling. It is not play time with her mommy.
This is about monetizing her daughter. It's called exploitation.

Did you watch the video?

I didn't watch the video.

How do you feel about child stars?

Did you watch the video?

It depends.
Honey BooBoo is disgusting.
Shirley Temple was cute.

Did you watch the video?

It depends.
Honey BooBoo is disgusting.
Shirley Temple was cute.

Honey BooBoo is just a child. How can you say that a little girl is disgusting? If she has issues that is the fault of her weird mother. I agree that exploiting your child in beauty pageants and things like that is probably not a very good thing for the child, but it's not the child's fault. She doesn't really know any better.

It's called Dress Up. Jeez, people.

Meanwhile, I wish I had taken a pic of MrG when one day many moons ago I put makeup on him. He was one ugly woman, that's fer sure. The long hair did wonders but the furry face..not so much.

Making your eight year old daughter pedo bait....what could possibly go wrong?

What makes you guys think pedos are attracted by .... makeup?

Kind of a leap, innit?

I think it's the fact that the child looks "older" in the face area when having all that makeup applied in a professional manner. It just kind of creeps people out.

Forum List

Back