Should Biden be impeached?

Back up there Cowboy. VP could under Obama.

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.

I'm mostly sure that includes the Vulcan and Jedi Mind declassification techniques, mostly.

VP cannot declassify.
Declassify is the key term here!!

Should he be? He should be raked over the coals hard for this. He was more than happy to tear Trump a new asshole for it, while he was guilty of the same thing, so I don't see why he shouldn't be held to his own standard.

Will he be? No. Never in a million years will the woketard DOJ do a damn thing about any of it.
Democrats always have a double standard on everything.

However, this time their hypocrisy is going to be their downfall.

We may disagree on this, but that is exactly my fear.
A Trump and Newsom election. And Newsom would win hands down.
I don't think DeSantis will run yet, but he is the only one who would beat Newsom. Which as unbelievable as that is... is.
Based on what, why would Newsome win hands down?

VP cannot declassify.
Declassify is the key term here!!
Yawn. Under that EO both the President and Vice President have original classification authority, and:

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information. Upon reaching the date or event, the information shall be automatically declassified. Except for information that should clearly and demonstrably be expected to reveal the identity of a confidential human source or a human intelligence source or key design concepts of weapons of mass destruction, the date or event shall not exceed the time frame established in paragraph (b) of this section.

Of course blame falls on Biden. I have said that 50 times now.

But that does not change the fact that our system is so flawed that both Biden and Trump had classified documents that nobody knew were missing. This is a huge fucking problem that goes well beyond your ignorant partisanship.

How many other classified documents are missing that nobody knows about?
Partisanship is all there is!

Yawn. Under that EO both the President and Vice President have original classification authority, and:

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information. Upon reaching the date or event, the information shall be automatically declassified. Except for information that should clearly and demonstrably be expected to reveal the identity of a confidential human source or a human intelligence source or key design concepts of weapons of mass destruction, the date or event shall not exceed the time frame established in paragraph (b) of this section.

It appears the docs that Joey mishandled had no Declassify date. As the Administration has had 2 months before announcing the above and would have used this already!!
Your serve.....

It appears the docs that Joey mishandled had no Declassify date. As the Administration has had 2 months before announcing the above and would have used this already!!
Your serve.....
I haven't seen the documents in question and I'm going to wait for the results of the investigation(s).

Carry on....

That is a good point that you made but America needs to understand they let a real piece of shit get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.
But the investigations, as far as I know, would have nothing to do with stolen elections.

Forum List

Back