Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
LOL. Next thing you'll tell me is queers aren't deliberately targeting Christian businesses.

Right. It's choreographed for sure. That's why whenever one of the LGBT cultees spouts about "how there's not been one church sued under public accomodation for not performing gay marriages" I always answer "Not yet". Because we all know it's coming...

Well if you know 'its coming' we can be fairly certain it won't happen. Your record of 'success' on predictions speaks for itself.

No one has sued a church demanding that they allow Jews to be married there, or sued a church demanding that a Baptist Church allow a Mormon to be married there, or sued a church to demand that they allow blacks to marry there.

That is because the only one who claim churches will be sued are homophobes who don't want homosexuals to be married by anyone- anywhere.

So they try to scare people.

wrong

I think fags should able to marry whomever they wish.I also know that many fags are assholes like SeaBytch and they WILL sue churches, just to be assholes.

It WILL happen, maybe not today maybe not tomorrow, but eventually some asshole queer will sue a church.

After all, if they weren't assholes, they'd just move on down the street when one baker said "I can't support gay "marriage" , sorry"

It was never about "equality". It's about submission.

We aren't interested in whether you are a submissive or not.

It's not about me. It's about queers hate for Christians. Queers want to force people to act contrary to their beliefs. Fuck you.

Its not about me. It's about Christians hate for queers. Christians want to force people to act contrary to their beliefs. Fuck you.

Says the fucking idiot who wants to force Christians to work for gays LOL

1458416_10152663723860914_4013799816399300462_n.jpg

Who do you think you are not allowed to criticize Neal?

There is no freedom from criticism.

Am I free to criticize without being demonized by the left. Nope.

Why would anyone want to walk around wearing their sexuality on their sleeve to begin with, and then why would people be trying to highjack something like Marriage in which has been straight for as long as this nation can remember or rather has been around and/or intact since it's early founding ?

I didn't consider that my wife and I were 'wearing our sexuality' on our sleeves when we ordered our wedding cake some 20 years ago. We were just ordering a wedding cake.

Why would same gender couples want to be treated legally just like my wife and I are treated?

Why wouldn't they want to be treated equally?

LOL. Next thing you'll tell me is queers aren't deliberately targeting Christian businesses.

Right. It's choreographed for sure. That's why whenever one of the LGBT cultees spouts about "how there's not been one church sued under public accomodation for not performing gay marriages" I always answer "Not yet". Because we all know it's coming...

Well if you know 'its coming' we can be fairly certain it won't happen. Your record of 'success' on predictions speaks for itself.

No one has sued a church demanding that they allow Jews to be married there, or sued a church demanding that a Baptist Church allow a Mormon to be married there, or sued a church to demand that they allow blacks to marry there.

That is because the only one who claim churches will be sued are homophobes who don't want homosexuals to be married by anyone- anywhere.

So they try to scare people.

Christophobic bigot.

It's not about me. It's about queers hate for Christians. Queers want to force people to act contrary to their beliefs. Fuck you.

Its not about me. It's about Christians hate for queers. Christians want to force people to act contrary to their beliefs. Fuck you.

Well fuck you also.

No!!!

The Black Panthers don't allow whites.
The Boy Scouts don't allow girls.
The Girl Scouts don't allow boys.
Christian churches don't participate in anti-biblical activities.

Oh so you think that your criticisms should be free of criticism?

Thats not how it works.

You are free to say what you will.

I am free to say what I will about what you say- and vice versa.

Well fuck you also.

What a well reasoned response. I must have really stung you when I pointed out your blatant hypocrisy.

Thats not how it works.

Free of name calling. Christophobic bigot.

No!!!

Black Panthers, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are all private organizations- not public accomodations- and not subject to public accomodation laws.
Churches, synogogues, mosques, temples are all 'churches'- and not subject to public accomadation laws.

Business's however are subject to the laws of their jurisidiction- local, state, federal.

Don't like the public accomadation laws- go ahead and change them.

Well fuck you also.

What a well reasoned response. I must have really stung you when I pointed out your blatant hypocrisy.

I thought about your response, and decided that it deserved a succintly well reasoned response.

Thats not how it works.

You mean you think someone should prevent you from this statement?

You are allowed to be a homophobic bigot and spout your homophobic tirades. I am not trying to prevent you from spouting your hate.

But I can criticize it.

If you can't handle the criticism- that is your problem.

Well fuck you also.

I thought about your response, and decided that it deserved a succintly well reasoned response.

Yeah you did, I pointed out your hypocrisy and you screamed "fuck you" like a child.

Thats not how it works.

You mean you think someone should prevent you from this statement?

You are allowed to be a homophobic bigot and spout your homophobic tirades. I am not trying to prevent you from spouting your hate.

But I can criticize it.

If you can't handle the criticism- that is your problem.
You hateful Christophobic bigoted asslicker.

No!!!

Black Panthers, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are all private organizations- not public accomodations- and not subject to public accomodation laws.
Churches, synogogues, mosques, temples are all 'churches'- and not subject to public accomadation laws.

Business's however are subject to the laws of their jurisidiction- local, state, federal.

Correct, and yet a faggot sued them to be readmitted as a leader anyway. Proving that faggots will sue organizations which are legally able to discriminate against them. Making it a tiny step to faggots suing churches to "marry" them, rather than the giant leap some of you pretend it is.

No!!!

Correct, and yet a faggot sued them to be readmitted as a leader anyway. Proving that faggots will sue organizations which are legally able to discriminate against them. Making it a tiny step to faggots suing churches to "marry" them, rather than the giant leap some of you pretend it is.

Yep- its the old 'slipper slope' argument- last refuge of those who can't come up with anything else.

And by the way once again- since it is so timely

Faggot....n*gger....k*ke....c*nt....sp*c....

All the same kinds of words, used by the same kinds of people for the same reason.

No!!!

Yep- its the old 'slipper slope' argument- last refuge of those who can't come up with anything else.

All the same kinds of words, used by the same kinds of people for the same reason.
You forgot "homophobe", you Christophobic bigoted cocksucker.

No!!!

I have never called anyone a k!ke, a c&nt, or a sp!c

BUT, out of curiosity, how did you determine that using one of those words is ANY less polite than childishly screaming "fuck you" to someone who disagrees with you?

Forum List

Back