Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Yup Woody got a woody for his adopted daughter -but that's not really relevant cause he's only half a fag .

You are a dumbshit if you think there aren't any heteros molesting their adopted kids.

And you're a dumbshit for suggesting that someone said they don't. Most child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature - but then again heteros comprise roughly 95% of the population.

Homosexual Men comprise roghly 2% - 3% of the population, yet are responsible for roughly 33 - 35% of all child molestation cases against boys - that alone should tell you something is rotten in Denmark. Can't people such as you break out of your Liberal induced stupor - escape from your socio-fascist blogospheres just long enough to realize that there are kids - real kids sufferring every fucking day because of your ignorance.

What percentage of molesters are men? Hmm?

And you're a dumbshit for suggesting that someone said they don't. Most child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature - but then again heteros comprise roughly 95% of the population.

Homosexual Men comprise roghly 2% - 3% of the population, yet are responsible for roughly 33 - 35% of all child molestation cases against boys - that alone should tell you something is rotten in Denmark. Can't people such as you break out of your Liberal induced stupor - escape from your socio-fascist blogospheres just long enough to realize that there are kids - real kids sufferring every fucking day because of your ignorance.

most pedophiles are heterosexual.

if there are incidents of molestation of adopted or biological children BY ANYONE they should be prosecuted. or are you saying that there are no heterosexual parents, adopted or otherwise, who molest their kids? that would be laughable.

and your repetition of lies and innuendos as regards homosexuals, they are a last-ditch effort to justify bigotry and are largely ignored by normal people.

most pedophiles are heterosexual.

I'm sorry Jillian,but you seem to have missed the point Yes ROUGHLY 95% of the population is heterosexual - So Yes the majority of cases would naturally be heterosexual in nature.

Which is why we aren't interested in marrying freaks. As you know, there are children in the church.

Get use to it kids. Bill and Larry kissing at the alter. Adopting the bastards you breeders put up for adoption. That's right. If you won't get an abortion and choose to adopt know that your kid might end up with two queer dads.

Question. Where should the two queer dads take their new son to be baptized? Your church won't marry the two guys but will they baptize the little bastard?
"BAPTIZING" children too young to understand right from wrong does nothing for them but get them wet!!! BELIEVING IN JESUS,CONFESSING AND REPENTING OF YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTING JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS WHAT GETS YOU INTO THE ETERNAL FAMILY OF GOD!!!Nothing else!!

So all the christians who were baptized when they were babies are going to hell? Pretty much every Catholic? I love it!!! I have been trying to get the churches to admit this. I want the born agains to start fighting with the catholics.

But then the Catholics say they want this to be a christian nation. Do they realize it won't be Catholicism? Anyways, I love it Gismys in your mouth. Thank you for admitting that anyone not born again as an adult, even other christians, will not go to heaven, correct?

And is this the official position of your church because often times the priests sugar coat this or they are vague. I like your directness Gismys in your mouth. I like it a lot. Tell the Catholics they're going to hell.

Yup Woody got a woody for his adopted daughter -but that's not really relevant cause he's only half a fag .

You are a dumbshit if you think there aren't any heteros molesting their adopted kids.

Who commits the other 67% of molestations of boys?

What percent of child molestations of girls are committed by homosexual men?

What percentage of molesters are men? Hmm?

I don't really know OFF HAND - But male sex drive and female sex drive are two different creatures . I can't think of a single case of females molesting children , except of course the occassiona lteacher who bangs an under age student.

What's your point ? and why don't you google it and get back to us .

Get use to it kids. Bill and Larry kissing at the alter. Adopting the bastards you breeders put up for adoption. That's right. If you won't get an abortion and choose to adopt know that your kid might end up with two queer dads.

Question. Where should the two queer dads take their new son to be baptized? Your church won't marry the two guys but will they baptize the little bastard?
"BAPTIZING" children too young to understand right from wrong does nothing for them but get them wet!!! BELIEVING IN JESUS,CONFESSING AND REPENTING OF YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTING JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS WHAT GETS YOU INTO THE ETERNAL FAMILY OF GOD!!!Nothing else!!

So all the christians who were baptized when they were babies are going to hell? Pretty much every Catholic? I love it!!! I have been trying to get the churches to admit this. I want the born agains to start fighting with the catholics.

But then the Catholics say they want this to be a christian nation. Do they realize it won't be Catholicism? Anyways, I love it Gismys in your mouth. Thank you for admitting that anyone not born again as an adult, even other christians, will not go to heaven, correct?

And is this the official position of your church because often times the priests sugar coat this or they are vague. I like your directness Gismys in your mouth. I like it a lot. Tell the Catholics they're going to hell.

PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST ONLY IN GOD AND GOD'S WORD NOT IN ANY little man's ideas and opinion.====BAPTIZING" children too young to understand right from wrong does nothing for them but get them wet!!! BELIEVING IN JESUS,CONFESSING AND REPENTING OF YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTING JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS WHAT GETS YOU INTO THE ETERNAL FAMILY OF GOD!!!Nothing else!!

Here's what I know about the church I belong.

They will only perform a wedding ceremony if the couple being married is Christian.

Now, here's the thing. Can a gay couple be considered Christian?

There's your answer.
Depends upon the branch of Christianity in question.

Depends upon the diocese or synod in question.

Depends upon the parish in question.

That's the beauty of it.

Those who wish to admit such folk into communion, and to provide services to such, are entirely free to do so.

Those who wish to deny communion to such folk, and to deny services to such, are entirely free to do so.

If you're "one of those", you merely need to find a church more tolerant of "those people".

But we cannot force a church to admit various people or categories of people into communion.

And we cannot force a church or its authorities to perform Service A or B to people who have not been admitted into communion.

That's just about as Taboo as it gets.

We phukk with that principle at our very great peril.

Last edited:

Later, there's a "Confirmation" ceremony.

Jesus is the head if the church and he said marriage is a man and woman. Case closed.

GOOD QUESTION !!
Smiley-Question.jpg

BY exclusively Homosexual men - zero

BY Bi-sexuals - I don't know - why don't you google and get to us ?

Last edited:

They will only perform a wedding ceremony if the couple being married is Christian.

There's your answer.

That's the beauty of it.

Those who wish to admit such folk into communion, and to provide services to such, are entirely free to do so.

Those who wish to deny communion to such folk, and to deny services to such, are entirely free to do so.

If you're "one of those", you merely need to find a church more tolerant of "those people".

But we cannot force a church to admit various people or categories of people into communion.

And we cannot force a church or its authorities to perform Service A or B to people who have not been admitted into communion.

NO!!!!!!!! GOD MAKES THE RULES NOT little man and ALMIGHTY GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION AND HOMOSEXUALS LIVING IN PERVERSION WILL NOT BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

You're the typical leftist who tries to use my constitution the take away my rights. My Constitution limits government. No me.

You are not a responsible conservative, and I am not a leftist.

The Constitution and the law is clear: you do not get to discriminate against others when it comes to civil rights.

You disagree? Then you are in harmony with the Jim Crow laws and segregation.

Go find a time machine.

This has nothing to do with equality and rights. It's about submission. You can't push citizens around who don't agree with you. This is America.

No one in the gay rights movement is forcing you to accept homosexuality or forcing you to be homosexual. They are insisting that they be recognized as equals under the law. You can keep hating gays and you can keep preaching your hatred of gays. What you or the law cannot do is tell gays that they cannot have the same rights and privileges as you.

You are either for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness or you are not. If your idea of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is depriving others of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness then prepare to be unhappy because there is nothing you can do at this point but whine and throw temper tantrums like a child being deprived of ice cream before bed time. Gay rights are real and the SCOTUS is going to uphold the lifting of gay marriage bans nationwide. There is NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.

There's your answer.

That's the beauty of it.

NO!!!!!!!! GOD MAKES THE RULES NOT little man and ALMIGHTY GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION AND HOMOSEXUALS LIVING IN PERVERSION WILL NOT BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
That works too, but, at-law (which is the root of our discussion here), the same thing will be accomplished by focusing upon the legal aspects of the question, rather than relying upon divine pronouncements... there is no conflict in employing alternative means to accomplish the same goals.

You are not a responsible conservative, and I am not a leftist.

The Constitution and the law is clear: you do not get to discriminate against others when it comes to civil rights.

You disagree? Then you are in harmony with the Jim Crow laws and segregation.

Go find a time machine.

This has nothing to do with equality and rights. It's about submission. You can't push citizens around who don't agree with you. This is America.

No one in the gay rights movement is forcing you to accept homosexuality or forcing you to be homosexual. They are insisting that they be recognized as equals under the law. You can keep hating gays and you can keep preaching your hatred of gays. What you or the law cannot do is tell gays that they cannot have the same rights and privileges as you.

You are either for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness or you are not. If your idea of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is depriving others of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness then prepare to be unhappy because there is nothing you can do at this point but whine and throw temper tantrums like a child being deprived of ice cream before bed time. Gay rights are real and the SCOTUS is going to uphold the lifting of gay marriage bans nationwide. There is NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.

You are either for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness or you are not.

I agree - which is why I grudgingly refuse to argue against Gay Marriage - let them be.

However - what you and like minded people fail to realize is that the "GAY AGENDA" is not a tin hat conspiracy theory - it is a true concerted effort by homosexual elitists for not just acceptance but domination . Destruction of the Family Unit and indoctrination or neutralization of Youth. It is Degeneration on a Mass Scale.

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids?

Remember, Prop 8 passed along age lines with the very old voting largely in favor of it. The younger generation doesn’t fear homosexuality as much because they’re exposed to fags on TV, online, and at school. And I don’t know a single lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender person who wants that to stop. I for one certainly want tons of school children to learn that it’s OK to be gay, that people of the same sex should be allowed to legally marry each other, and that anyone can kiss a person of the same sex without feeling like a freak. And I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start fucking men. I want lots of young ladies to develop into young women who voraciously munch box.

Last edited:
...because there is nothing you can do at this point but whine and throw temper tantrums like a child being deprived of ice cream before bed time. Gay rights are real and the SCOTUS is going to uphold the lifting of gay marriage bans nationwide. There is NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.
Until the time comes, to revisit the issue with a Conservative White House, Congress and Supreme Court, all sitting simultaneously.

Pitch homosexuality as immoral and detrimental to the public health and public morals and the good working order of the Republic, and declare it outlawed once again, and you have the legal basis for reversing and overturning the unfortunate developments of recent years.

Whether that materializes or not is another matter, and something for the future to decide.

For now, holding the line as best as practicable is the order of the day, awaiting January 20, 2017.

Gotta love the hubris and arrogance which holds that it will not and cannot happen.

Using the Law, to change the Law.

That's the beauty of it.

That works too, but, at-law (which is the root of our discussion here), the same thing will be accomplished by focusing upon the legal aspects of the question, rather than relying upon divine pronouncements... there is no conflict in employing alternative means to accomplish the same goals.

JUST KNOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THE little guy trying to argue and fight against ALMIGHTY GOD!! NO little man HAS OR EVER WILL WIN.

I agree - which is why I grudgingly refuse to argue against Gay Marriage - let them be.

However - what you and like minded people fail to realize is that the "GAY AGENDA" is not a tin hat conspiracy theory - it is a true concerted effort by homosexual elitists for not just acceptance but domination . Destruction of the Family Unit and indoctrination or neutralization of Youth. It is the Degeneration on a Mass Scale.

for someone who claims not to be arguing against gay marriage, you sure spend a lot of time disparaging gays.

as for the tin foil hat thing... I think yours might be too tight. near as normal people can tell, all gays want is equal treatment.

they're entitled to that IF you believe in the constitution.

Forum List

Back