Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Jesus is the head if the church and he said marriage is a man and woman. Case closed.

Jesus never said anything about gays.

he did talk a lot about feeding the poor and not throwing stones unless you were without sin.

don't you even know your own religion?

I agree - which is why I grudgingly refuse to argue against Gay Marriage - let them be.

However - what you and like minded people fail to realize is that the "GAY AGENDA" is not a tin hat conspiracy theory - it is a true concerted effort by homosexual elitists for not just acceptance but domination . Destruction of the Family Unit and indoctrination or neutralization of Youth. It is the Degeneration on a Mass Scale.

for someone who claims not to be arguing against gay marriage, you sure spend a lot of time disparaging gays.

as for the tin foil hat thing... I think yours might be too tight. near as normal people can tell, all gays want is equal treatment.

they're entitled to that IF you believe in the constitution.

Many states marry queers now. You can stop now.

Jesus is the head if the church and he said marriage is a man and woman. Case closed.

he did talk a lot about feeding the poor and not throwing stones unless you were without sin.

Jesus said marriage is a man and woman. Period.

like I said... you don't even know your own religion.

now feel free to post the verse.

or you can always be quiet.

I agree - which is why I grudgingly refuse to argue against Gay Marriage - let them be.

However - what you and like minded people fail to realize is that the "GAY AGENDA" is not a tin hat conspiracy theory - it is a true concerted effort by homosexual elitists for not just acceptance but domination . Destruction of the Family Unit and indoctrination or neutralization of Youth. It is the Degeneration on a Mass Scale.

for someone who claims not to be arguing against gay marriage, you sure spend a lot of time disparaging gays.

Show me one post where I argued against Gay Marriage - other than to state that it cheapens conventional marriage - but that a moot point

as for the tin foil hat thing... I think yours might be too tight. near as normal people can tell, all gays want is equal treatment.

Key words in your statement being near as . You're simply too engrossed in your LIberal Blogospheres and near-do-gooder attitudes that most of you Liberals wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass

they're entitled to that IF you believe in the constitution
Yup

Last edited:
Show me one post where I argued against Gay Marriage - other than to state that it cheapens conventional marriage - but that a moot point

did I stutter? I said for someone who "claims" not to oppose gay marriage you spend an inordinate amount of time disparaging gays.

Key words in your statement being near as . You're simply too engrossed in your LIberal Blogospheres and near-do-gooder attitudes that most of you Liberals wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass

you wish that were true. i'm not big on any blogosphere, unlike you. but if it makes you feel better to use my phrases, have at it if it makes you feel better.

then the rest of your rants are just rants. get over the homophobia and worry about your own self.

There it is.....shut up. That's the typical leftist reply when they can't compete. It's in Matthew 19. Now you shut up.

did I stutter? I said for someone who "claims" not to oppose gay marriage you spend an inordinate amount of time disparaging gays.

you wish that were true. i'm not big on any blogosphere, unlike you. but if it makes you feel better to use my phrases, have at it if it makes you feel better.

then the rest of your rants are just rants. get over the homophobia and worry about your own self.

Christophobic bigot hater. Get over your own bigotry and hate.

Jesus didn't come to break the law, but to fulfill it.

So if marriage is between a man and wife in the OT, and Christ does not say otherwise in the NT, marriage remains between a man and a woman.

But homos are free to do whatever they like. That's the wonderful thing about Christianity. It's about accountability. Go ahead and pretend you're married to your gay lover if that is what you want to do. As long as we aren't forced to subsidized your depraved and dependent lifestyle.

The Jews just called. They want their religion back.

Jesus answered the call and told them to repent and believe the head Jew, Jesus Christ.

:lmao:

:rofl:

jesus was a jew. he was never anything BUT a jew.

and you understand that your arrogant nonsense has no more resonance for me than if a muslim were saying that the only true religion is islam, right?

Last edited:
The Jews just called. They want their religion back.

Jesus answered the call and told them to repent and believe the head Jew, Jesus Christ.

:lmao:

:rofl:

jesus was a jew. he was never anything BUT a jew.

and you understand that your arrogant nonsense has no more resonance for me than if a muslim were saying that the only true religion is islam, right?

Um, yeah. You resonance resonates resoundingly in your rotund resonator.

Technically, in legal sense, we don't know that Jesus said that.

What we have is someone saying Jesus said that.

Forum List

Back