Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

No. Incorrect. You do not need to eliminate human nature to be objective. In fact, I bet there are many things you are already objective about right now.

It depends on the subject.
Exactly. But do you know why?

because it does?

I'm sure you will "enlighten" me.....
He is a militant religious nutball. You should think twice before pushing his buttons.

I deal with militant atheist nutballs like JoeBlow all the time.

Meh.
Look, I called him militant. Clearly you are not taking this seriously enough.

It depends on the subject.
Exactly. But do you know why?

because it does?

I'm sure you will "enlighten" me.....
He is a militant religious nutball. You should think twice before pushing his buttons.

I deal with militant atheist nutballs like JoeBlow all the time.

Meh.
Look, I called him militant. Clearly you are not taking this seriously enough.
What would you like for him to do exactly?

I would like him to take this seriously. It's no joke to mess around with militants, as you clearly know.
What should you guys do with these militants?
Treat you like the real, militant threats you are, of course! Pay attention!
How do you treat real militant threats?
Very carefully, of course! There's no telling what a militant like yourself may do!

I would like him to take this seriously. It's no joke to mess around with militants, as you clearly know.
Very carefully, of course! There's no telling what a militant like yourself may do!
So in other words, you won't do jack shit.

Being very careful is, indeed, doing something! Just have to keep one eye on you militant types at all times.

Being very careful is, indeed, doing something! Just have to keep one eye on you militant types at all times.
GW was talking about you, bro.

George Washington
Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”

KM was talking about you, bro.

Communism is naturalized humanism. Karl Marx

George Washington

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”
Sorry, i am not a religious man. I don't need others to tell me what to think. I can reason out my own beliefs, Shaman.

George Washington

Sorry, i am not a religious man. I don't need others to tell me what to think. I can reason out my own beliefs, Shaman.
Who is telling you what to think?

Atheism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational.

Atheism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational.
That's a nice, authoritative statement. One of many from you. You're not so skilled at forming sound arguments, but you could bang out a series of embroidered pillows like a freaking machine!

Atheists criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

Atheists criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.
another series of authoritative statements. You are diddling yourself.

Forum List

Back