Should Kamala Harris be Impeached

Look up the 14th amendment. Trump is now disqualified from holding public office.
But he's still at the White House finishing off his first term. McConnell just shot it down you fake news bot. What impeachment?
Keep up with the news

McConnell has indicated Trump’s actions qualify him for removal from office,

Biden too. He claimed violence would only stop if he was elected.

Linkie?

Not only does that not confirm what BG posted --- it isn't even a statement.

Read much?

My bad, evidently you need pictures. Let's start with something you may understand.

1610505855992.png

It'll do as a catchall for things like incitement, conspiracy to commit murder, murder of a police officer, murder of a federal employee, attempted murder of a Senator, attempted murder of the vice president...and so much more.

I know their chanting "kill mike pence" and erecting a gallows with a rope and noose, can be proof they planned to kill Mike Pence, but I didn't hear about which senator they specifically attempted to murder.
Do you think even for a second it mattered to them which Senator or Rep the got their hands on? Their intent was murder. As the dead cop shows, they didn't care who was the victim.

Going to be a long 4 years to see how President Trump overshadows the Corrupt Joe.
Going to be hard to overshadow anyone from the bottom row of a Supermax.
Sedition carries a term of up to 20 years.
Is Sedition the new catchword?

It'll do as a catchall for things like incitement, conspiracy to commit murder, murder of a police officer, murder of a federal employee, attempted murder of a Senator, attempted murder of the vice president...and so much more.

You Fake News bots might go unhinged if President Trump can run again in 24' LOL
Run?
Assuming he's not perp-walked to a fed lockup on 1/20/21 he'll be taking Trump air and make a big left turn to Russia. Russia doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US and Trump will be more than willing to sell out what little he actually knows for some Vlad protection.

Too bad for Trump he failed to pay attention to his briefings. He's not worth as much as he thinks.

Ugh.. right now he should be back at the White House moving on from the steal to let this fraudulent transition happen. What lockup?
It's not 1/20 is it?
Can't arrest him till then.
But if he's not arrested, I guarantee he's not sticking around to wait for it to happen.
As much as you might relish the role of martyr for the Trump clan, their not that into prison.
And believe me, they're never going to sacrifice so much as a single thought on your behalf.

Do you think even for a second it mattered to them which Senator or Rep the got their hands on? Their intent was murder. As the dead cop shows, they didn't care who was the victim.
I am sure they had murder on their minds, but I only know about specific threats against Mike Pence, and general threats against anyone who stood in their way. But I didn't hear any threats against specific senators or congressmen except for Nancy Pelosi. Also they may have been intent on kidnapping instead of killing members of congress.

Encouraging protests is free speech. Telling them to storm the seat of government is insurrection.
Encouraging violent protests is free speech?
I know your IQ is too low to deal with facts.

Encouraging protests is free speech vs
Encouraging violent protests is free speech

If you're going to change the subject, at least give me a heads up so I can fasten my seat belt.

Encouraging protests is free speech. Telling them to storm the seat of government is insurrection.
Encouraging violent protests is free speech?
I know your IQ is too low to deal with facts.

Encouraging protests is free speech vs
Encouraging violent protests is free speech

If you're going to change the subject, at least give me a heads up so I can fasten my seat belt.
Excuse me, retard, your Democrat Representatives allowed property to be destroyed and people to be beaten up and murdered.

Trump willfully incited violence, lawlessness, and an attack on America’s democracy.

Impeaching Trump is therefore perfectly appropriate and warranted.

Vice President-elect Harris did nothing similar, which is why the thread premise is a lie.

I listened to that speech again. Trump said he was going to be walking down to the Capitol building with the protestors to "Cheer on" senators in the hopes that they would do the right thing,
then he said people should peacefully gather to have their voices heard.

How is that inciting lawlessness? Its not lawless to hold a protest just because many people think the protest is wrong. many people also felt it was right, and that type of free speech is protected.

BLM is also allowed peaceful assembly to protest even though many may think they have a wrong premise here or there. That doesn't matter, they have a right but if it turns violent then it needs to be stopped just like the idiots who stormed the Capitol were stopped.

Going to be a waste of 2 years from these democrats. We have got to put in stronger Republicans in the house and Senate. Thankfully President Trump worked for our tax cuts and wall before departing. But perhaps make a comeback in 2024.
Maybe. If you fools hadn't given Trump all your money the last two months. Now you're stuck with sucking one another's cheetos.
Youve been here 5 min and used that lame line twice. Not very creative for a troll.

Ya gotta love the troll.
He only shows up after the election.
Typical pussy liberal.

I know their chanting "kill mike pence" and erecting a gallows with a rope and noose, can be proof they planned to kill Mike Pence, but I didn't hear about which senator they specifically attempted to murder.
The dead cop committed suicide unlike the unarmed AF vet that was murdered by capitol police for filming the protest.

The dead cop committed suicide unlike the unarmed AF vet that was murdered by capitol police for filming the protest.
The named AF vet was participating in an violent effort to overthrow the government promoted and called for by Trump. There was nothing innocent or peaceful about the cmes she was committing nor the murder of the police officer she helped perpetrate.

As Rush says, the aggressor sets the rules

View attachment 441988
Protests are very different than riots. Right-wingers will glom onto any two words or phrases that they can string together to draw a false comparison. Harris has not even been sworn in yet. Dumb thread.
We saw a protest in DC. We saw riots in Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, St. Louis...Yep, you're right the left draws false comparisons.

The named AF vet was participating in an violent effort to overthrow the government promoted and called for by Trump. There was nothing innocent or peaceful about the cmes she was committing nor the murder of the police officer she helped perpetrate.
Your post is a bald faced lie. Were you there? No, then you don't know shit. Second, Trump NEVER called for government overthrow, unlike Piglosi, Kameltoe, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker and Ayanna Pressley who are all on record quoted by YOUR MSM. She was UNARMED and filming the protest when a democrat capitol police officer fired randomly into a crowd against department policy. You are a brainwashed moron that is incapable of independent thought.

Forum List

Back