Should Kamala take a dna blood test to determine whar her race is ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
President Trump has helpfully tried to clarify this but received no thanks.

The GOP are going insane over this. I believe that people were unable to marry a white person if they had more than 1 eighth of black blood in them.. That was back in the good old days when people knew their place.

I think it would solve many workplace arguments as America talks about little else. . It might also make it easier for the GOP to form its attack lines as well.

It would be difficult if she was Indian because they are hard working and good at computers and maths. And they are a good prop to attack other minorities with.

It would also answer the question of is she a black whore or is she an indian whore ?
America needs to know in order to pick the leader of the free world.

I would also like to know if she actually has a cat ? Or is she faking being a cat lady. And is it an American cat or some imported creature riddled with lice and disease ? Again the GOP has offered help in clarifying this.

This wretched woman has important questions to answer.

no, and trump does not get to inspect her equipment to make sure she is female either ( as was this pervert's habit at his miss teen america "groom a thons."

is this the stupidist mf that has ever ruled (americans are not ruled, we are "governed" - a fact that our erstwhile "patriots" often forget. 300 milion persons?)

The GOP are going insane over this. I believe that people were unable to marry a white person if they had more than 1 eighth of black blood in them.. That was back in the good old days when people knew their place.

I think it would solve many workplace arguments as America talks about little else. . It might also make it easier for the GOP to form its attack lines as well.

It would be difficult if she was Indian because they are hard working and good at computers and maths. And they are a good prop to attack other minorities with.

It would also answer the question of is she a black whore or is she an indian whore ?

I would also like to know if she actually has a cat ? Or is she faking being a cat lady. And is it an American cat or some imported creature riddled with lice and disease ? Again the GOP has offered help in clarifying this.

I think she needs to take a competency test first.

Why would you feed into this retarded bullshit?

I think all the women that Trump slept with should have their kids do a DNA test to make sure they are not his!

If she is going to try to win the WH via people who prioritize blackness over competence, then yes….she should prove she is black.

It would be the same as if I was applying for a job as a lesbian* (which I’m not). I should be able to prove it.

*This is not far-fetched. The ultra-liberal Board of Supervisors in my city decided that the Committee for Senior Services needed a lesbian on it, so they created an additional spot to be filled by a lesbian. Yup, that’s how crazy libs have gotten.

If she is going to try to win the WH via people who prioritize blackness over competence, then yes….she should prove she is black.

It would be the same as if I was applying for a job as a lesbian* (which I’m not). I should be able to prove it.

*This is not far-fetched. The ultra-liberal Board of Supervisors in my city decided that the Committee for Senior Services needed a lesbian on it, so they created an additional spot to be filled by a lesbian. Yup, that’s how crazy libs have gotten.
So you were a DEI hire…

So you were a DEI hire…
How did you come up with that, you idiot? I said I couldn’t get the job because they wanted a lesbian, which I am not.

Plus, I’m Jewish, and the libs running the local government are pretty intolerant of Jews. That, combined with the fact that I’m a straight woman, killed any chance.

Her cat is Indian. Himalayan, I think, as in "him a-layin'" me under big desk. Or maybe a Bombay cat, or a bomb any other place that threatens Democrat authoritarianism cat.

ridiculous, lisa. ms harris can be competent AND black just as she can be indian and black and american all at once. ain't america great!

All President Trump did was post two headlines from leftwing publications. THEIR words were used. Kamala was called an Indian-American in 2016, a black in 2020. Perhaps you should pose this question to your liberal media friends.

ridiculous, lisa. ms harris can be competent AND black just as she can be indian and black and american all at once. ain't america great!
She CAN be, but she isn’t. That was overlooked - and is now being hidden - because libs value female blackness over competency.

How about Condi Rice? Now THAT is a brilliant black woman. Would you vote for her if she was on the GOP ticket?

Forum List

Back