Should LGBTQ+ be barred from 'recruiting amongst children'?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
i think they should be.
and under the EU+US *constitutional right to freedom of speech*, i am allowed to say such things, ain't i?
or are we going to have to (eventually) rewrite our consitutions to facilitate the corruption and perversion of human sexuality?

feel free to state your own opinions below here.

i think they should be.
and under the EU+US *constitutional right to freedom of speech*, i am allowed to say such things, ain't i?
or are we going to have to (eventually) rewrite our consitutions to facilitate the corruption and perversion of human sexuality?

feel free to state your own opinions below here.
I think that we should allow more Muslims in from the middle east and allow them to bring Sharia Law.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Anyone who is not a close relative of a young child should not discuss sex or sexuality with them. Period.

But what is the definition of a child according to the OP? And 18 year old is not an adult. Is a 17 year old a child? A 16 year old?

Anyone who is not a close relative of a young child should not discuss sex or sexuality with them. Period.

But what is the definition of a child according to the OP? And 18 year old is not an adult. Is a 17 year old a child? A 16 year old?
How old are they to go to bars or strip clubs?

Because they are trying to normalize it now.
To expand the number of possible sexual partners. To get children so inured to perversion that they will accept any kind of fetish or practice. Today they put teddy bears in bondage leathers, tomorrow these perverts will be putting little girls in high heels for crush.

LGBTQ+ be barred from 'recruiting amongst children'?​

Should be barred is quite sufficient .
Though you could have added , permanently, or with electric treatment thrown in as a bonus , or decapitation .

Thats a problem when it comes to Health and SexEd classes yes?

Also, what do you mean by recruiting?

sexual education in schools started around the time of 'the big talk' in my country, back in the glorious & beautiful 1990s..
*around 14 years of age, i was taught in biology class the basics of hetro sexual sex*.
i think today that should include lessons about the basics of homosexual sex and bisexual sex and transgenderism.

To expand the number of possible sexual partners. To get children so inured to perversion that they will accept any kind of fetish or practice. Today they put teddy bears in bondage leathers, tomorrow these perverts will be putting little girls in high heels for crush.

Let's see......

You have a labeled family friendly fair where kids can play dildo ring toss.

You have little kids going to drag shows to sit on the laps of "topless" drag queens.

Police and antifa guarding a drag strip show with 6 years old attending.

Pre teens on a TV show featured on Hulu competing in adult drag competitions.

Kirk Cameron is considering a lawsuit because he wasn't allowed to do a Christian book reading for kids, but the library allowed a drag queen book reading for children.

The list goes on and on and on and if you keep looking you'll see it doesn't happen in California or New York, it happens in Texas, Kansas, Michigan, everywhere.

If given the opportunity to legally I'd execute every pedo and child groomer out there free of charge and sleep well. And parents that allow their kids to go to this stuff are the kind of people I'd like to be alone with for 20 minutes in a room with no windows.

After a certain incident when I was like 7 or 8 I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of thing. Suicide is considered the ultimate sin, but to me the ultimate sin is sexualizing or abusing children, it is the worst thing a human can do.

According to the World Economic Forum pedophilia should be welcomed and child rape embraced as a way to permanently damage children sexually. They will forgo having children and save the world from climate change. Every child sterilized as a child will never have children themselves. This is the global goal.

Forum List

Back