Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Do you have the right to ask what any particular church is teaching your children in sunday school?

Do you have the right to ask the restaurant if the chef that is cooking your food is kosher if you are jewish?

If not, there are other airlines/stores/restaurants/schools/etc that will gladly take your business.

People have a right to know if the bacon and eggs include
any pork products, but they do not have a right to know
if the sow belly ----came from a girl sow or a boy sow<<<???

Ok, so should the passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim?
Do they have a right to know if the pilot is a Jew?

Yes. and they have a right to know if the little packet of
peanuts is kosher. During the flight---they have a right to
know. as the crow flies, which is the direction to both Jerusalem and to mecca. If the pilot is female---they have
a right to know if she is currently menstruating. THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW----all the news
that's fit to print......... full disclosure. No one has the right
to ask me ---in a public place----the YEAR OF MY BIRTH
Maybe not a right to know, but they should have the right to ASK. And if answers are not given, you have the right to go to another airline.

Do you have the right to ask what any particular church is teaching your children in sunday school?

Do you have the right to ask the restaurant if the chef that is cooking your food is kosher if you are jewish?

If not, there are other airlines/stores/restaurants/schools/etc that will gladly take your business.

Bacon IS pork. Duh!!! Now you are grasping at straws and making a mockery of a very important question being discussed.
Fuck off.

No,other airlines/stores/restaurants/schools/etc would reject such clients

know. as the crow flies, which is the direction to both Jerusalem and to mecca. If the pilot is female---they have
a right to know if she is currently menstruating. THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW----all the news
Maybe not a right to know, but they should have the right to ASK. And if answers are not given, you have the right to go to another airline.

Long ago I asked a lawyer-----"CAN I SUE"??----he said anyone can sue------but you can't win

Really? I don't think so.

How about Germans? Should they be allowed to be pilots?
Yes they should, because not all pilots that have deliberately crashed an airline has been german.
They were Muslim either.

"However, there have been three incidents in the past 30 years in which suicide was blamed for a crash – and one had eerie similarities to the circumstance that are now being discussed in connection with the Germanwings tragedy."

Read more: Pilot suicides are uncommon but there have been several in the past 30 years - Business Insider

This whole thread doesn't make much sense.
Is it suppose to???

to get the same reaction

Bacon IS pork. Duh!!! Now you are grasping at straws and making a mockery of a very important question being discussed.
Fuck off.

you are no fun

A resounding no!

Your damn right we have the right to know if a koranimal is flying our plane! And giving the importance of such a job, you should know who the pilot is any time.

The airline doesn't want to lose passengers and have them leaving the plane when it is announced the pilot is a Muslim. They wouldn't say.

Raising the issue of a Muslim pilot could also be seen as inciting panic.
why would anyone panic ?

They might wonder by announcing that the pilot is Muslim the airline suspects him to be a terrorist but has no choice but to let him fly the plane. The thoughts of an air traveler aren't always completely logical.

When have you been eatin' sow bellies, or pork futures?

Really? I don't think so.
no airline would never humor such open paranoia and discrimination

A resounding no!

Your damn right we have the right to know if a koranimal is flying our plane! And giving the importance of such a job, you should know who the pilot is any time.

The airline doesn't want to lose passengers and have them leaving the plane when it is announced the pilot is a Muslim. They wouldn't say.

Not if asked when booking a flight. If you use a travel agency, you can ask them to find out the qualifications of the pilot. I don't think ANYONE would find it an unreasonable question what with all the airplane disasters lately.
If one can ask if to not be near babies and children when seated I don't see why one cannot ask for the qualifications/history of the pilot(s) as well.

Are the pilots to fly the plane known at the time of booking, especially early booking?

Look out for those Japanese pilots, damn, they have a better record of crashing planes intentionally than any Muslim group....

A resounding no!

why would anyone panic ?

They might wonder by announcing that the pilot is Muslim the airline suspects him to be a terrorist but has no choice but to let him fly the plane. The thoughts of an air traveler aren't always completely logical.

there are over one and a half billion Muslims in the world

I'm sorry, but your mind is not functioning correctly. Not all muslims crash airplanes, but every pilot who deliberately crashes airplanes IS A MUSLIM.

Here's how the logic works:

1) We want to stop pilots from crashing planes full of innocent people.
2) Every pilot who has deliberately crashed a plane full of innocent people has been a muslim.
3) Conclusion: if we don't allow muslims to be airline pilots, the deliberate crashing of airplanes will stop.

Do you know any other solution that will work? My solution is guaranteed to work. Or do you think it's more important not to offend muslims than it is to save innocent lives?

The pilot who just now intentionally crashed the German plane was not Muslim.

is there a future In sow bellies?-----since you seem to know---
sorta like you have a background in butchery----perhaps you
can tell me------do cows and sheep not have bellies?----is
the issue a very thick layer of fat on the cute little belly of
a sow?. ----is that bulge in my front middle-----something that would be compared to a SOW BELLY-----mine does not cover a large ara of my thorax and lumbar region----
must a circumscribed little bump. Do sow bellies include any bones at all?-----or is it just fat pad? Do boy pigs not have equivalent bellies?

I'm sorry, but your mind is not functioning correctly. Not all muslims crash airplanes, but every pilot who deliberately crashes airplanes IS A MUSLIM.

Here's how the logic works:

1) We want to stop pilots from crashing planes full of innocent people.
2) Every pilot who has deliberately crashed a plane full of innocent people has been a muslim.
3) Conclusion: if we don't allow muslims to be airline pilots, the deliberate crashing of airplanes will stop.

Do you know any other solution that will work? My solution is guaranteed to work. Or do you think it's more important not to offend muslims than it is to save innocent lives?

The pilot who just now intentionally crashed the German plane was not Muslim.
But he was mental, right? He wanted to off himself and took a shitload with him. So whomever hired him didn't keep track of his capabilities to do the job he was hired for. So does this mean customers have the right to ask if any pilot that have their lives in his hands is "up to par" on regular testings of mental, physical examinations?

is there a future In sow bellies?-----since you seem to know---
sorta like you have a background in butchery----perhaps you
can tell me------do cows and sheep not have bellies?----is
the issue a very thick layer of fat on the cute little belly of
a sow?. ----is that bulge in my front middle-----something that would be compared to a SOW BELLY-----mine does not cover a large ara of my thorax and lumbar region----
must a circumscribed little bump. Do sow bellies include any bones at all?-----or is it just fat pad? Do boy pigs not have equivalent bellies?
Believe it or not there is a spot in the futures market for sow bellies....Why, I don't know, I grew up around cattle, wheat, oil and horses...
The bovines have a dual stomach for regurgitation and fermentation of grasses...

A resounding no!

Not if asked when booking a flight. If you use a travel agency, you can ask them to find out the qualifications of the pilot. I don't think ANYONE would find it an unreasonable question what with all the airplane disasters lately.
If one can ask if to not be near babies and children when seated I don't see why one cannot ask for the qualifications/history of the pilot(s) as well.

Are the pilots to fly the plane known at the time of booking, especially early booking?
I don't know. But if I still flew, I would damn sure ask the background of the pilots on that particular flight I want to book. And if the questions are not answered, I will find an airline that WILL answer before I give them my money. Again, its a choice. Should it be a law? I can't see that happening.

Forum List

Back