Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

I'm sorry, but your mind is not functioning correctly. Not all muslims crash airplanes, but every pilot who deliberately crashes airplanes IS A MUSLIM.

Here's how the logic works:

1) We want to stop pilots from crashing planes full of innocent people.
2) Every pilot who has deliberately crashed a plane full of innocent people has been a muslim.
3) Conclusion: if we don't allow muslims to be airline pilots, the deliberate crashing of airplanes will stop.

Do you know any other solution that will work? My solution is guaranteed to work. Or do you think it's more important not to offend muslims than it is to save innocent lives?

The pilot who just now intentionally crashed the German plane was not Muslim.
But he was mental, right? He wanted to off himself and took a shitload with him. So whomever hired him didn't keep track of his capabilities to do the job he was hired for. So does this mean customers have the right to ask if any pilot that have their lives in his hands is "up to par" on regular testings of mental, physical examinations?

gracie----regarding the issue of that which leads a person
to suicide-----you are very naïve. How do you do a "mental
test" for incipient suicide?------I will help-----virtually no way.

"Having said all that, religion is no real barrier or indicator as to whether the pilot would act prudently. Tell you what OP why don't you become the test crash dummy for every plane flown by a Muslim and tell us your experiences and if you are correct you can become a human skywriter while you plane goes down."

I don't want ANYONE who believes in an afterlife in charge of whether I live or die thanks. :)

Right bigot boi, no indication at all.

The number of Buddhist who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Christians who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Mormons who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Shintos who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Wiccans who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

But then;

The number of Muslims who have crashed planes on purpose is SEVENTEEN

No indication, fuckwad?

17 seperate incidents?

The number of Buddhist who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Christians who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Mormons who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Shintos who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

The number of Wiccans who have crashed planes on purpose is zero

But then;

The number of Muslims who have crashed planes on purpose is SEVENTEEN
Don't forget atheists, methodists, jehovah's witnesses, pentacost. It's a difficult concept, I know. But the fact is, muslims crash airlines on purpose, and they are the only ones doing it. If you want it to stop, stop letting them be pilots. Or come up with a better way.

Actually they aren't. Some posted an article on pilot suicides.

Do you have the right to ask what any particular church is teaching your children in sunday school?

Do you have the right to ask the restaurant if the chef that is cooking your food is kosher if you are jewish?

If not, there are other airlines/stores/restaurants/schools/etc that will gladly take your business.

People have a right to know if the bacon and eggs include
any pork products, but they do not have a right to know
if the sow belly ----came from a girl sow or a boy sow<<<???
When have you been eatin' sow bellies, or pork futures?

is there a future In sow bellies?-----since you seem to know---
sorta like you have a background in butchery----perhaps you
can tell me------do cows and sheep not have bellies?----is
the issue a very thick layer of fat on the cute little belly of
a sow?. ----is that bulge in my front middle-----something that would be compared to a SOW BELLY-----mine does not cover a large ara of my thorax and lumbar region----
must a circumscribed little bump. Do sow bellies include any bones at all?-----or is it just fat pad? Do boy pigs not have equivalent bellies?
Believe it or not there is a spot in the futures market for sow bellies....Why, I don't know, I grew up around cattle, wheat, oil and horses...
The bovines have a dual stomach for regurgitation and fermentation of grasses...

ok but not boy pig bellies? they are so different?------
if cows did not have that dual stomach thing----they would
not be kosher------heaven supports regurgitation. The reason that pigs are not kosher is because they REFUSE--
to regurgitate-----they have the right feet----but only one
stomach. I knew you would want to know. Horses do
not regurgitate either-----and BESIDES that---they don't have the right feet. you need not thank me

What about doctors? Do you have the right to ask to see his license for whatever it is he specializes in? Do you have the right to ask for a second opinion if given a diagnosis you think may be incorrect?

It is all geared about safety. Airlines should be no different.

A person's religion has no bearing on safety.

Do you have the right to ask what any particular church is teaching your children in sunday school?

Do you have the right to ask the restaurant if the chef that is cooking your food is kosher if you are jewish?

If not, there are other airlines/stores/restaurants/schools/etc that will gladly take your business.

a sow?. ----is that bulge in my front middle-----something that would be compared to a SOW BELLY-----mine does not cover a large ara of my thorax and lumbar region----
must a circumscribed little bump. Do sow bellies include any bones at all?-----or is it just fat pad? Do boy pigs not have equivalent bellies?
Believe it or not there is a spot in the futures market for sow bellies....Why, I don't know, I grew up around cattle, wheat, oil and horses...
The bovines have a dual stomach for regurgitation and fermentation of grasses...

not be kosher------heaven supports regurgitation. The reason that pigs are not kosher is because they REFUSE--
not regurgitate either-----and BESIDES that---they don't have the right feet. you need not thank me
Ty, now I am going to suck down raw oysters on the half shell....

I don't know. But if I still flew, I would damn sure ask the background of the pilots on that particular flight I want to book. And if the questions are not answered, I will find an airline that WILL answer before I give them my money. Again, its a choice. Should it be a law? I can't see that happening.

I know this was made knee jerk, before anyone knew about the pilot. As far as i know a lot still is unknown except his name. I will wait until the specifics are known.

But isn't this a real conversation we have to have at some point as a nation? There is one huge elephant in the room. Koranimals are insane, and do want to kill people. Spare me the most are peaceful smegma for now.

That conversation should center around religious freedom vs freedom to be safe. I myself would never want to fly with a koranimal pilot, and I wouldn't allow my children to. All it takes is once, and your dead.

And you are correct, it might be hard to make a law. But it isn't that hard to find out yourself, and I think that's wise these days.

I don't know. But if I still flew, I would damn sure ask the background of the pilots on that particular flight I want to book. And if the questions are not answered, I will find an airline that WILL answer before I give them my money. Again, its a choice. Should it be a law? I can't see that happening.

I know this was made knee jerk, before anyone knew about the pilot. As far as i know a lot still is unknown except his name. I will wait until the specifics are known.

But isn't this a real conversation we have to have at some point as a nation? There is one huge elephant in the room. Koranimals are insane, and do want to kill people. Spare me the most are peaceful smegma for now.

That conversation should center around religious freedom vs freedom to be safe. I myself would never want to fly with a koranimal pilot, and I wouldn't allow my children to. All it takes is once, and your dead.

Based on this post, I don't thing it's the "koranimal's" that are crazy.

What about doctors? Do you have the right to ask to see his license for whatever it is he specializes in? Do you have the right to ask for a second opinion if given a diagnosis you think may be incorrect?

It is all geared about safety. Airlines should be no different.
you would seem like a freak wanting to know your doctors religion
or claiming a pilots faith was a safety issue

Yeah I know, you wouldn't.

Now, bigots gotta rant, it keeps the dead count down.....

NO!!!!! Oysters have neither fins nor scales----compared to Haddock-----they are more primitive on the evolutionary
tree of sea life. ------their gastrointestinal tracts do not
constitute the issue----it's them high class FINS AND
SCALES they lack-------they ain't kosher. ------If you must suck'em down------do so discreetly. How you manage to
approach them slimey looking things is a mystery to me.
Long ago----I thought that the BEER people drink whilst
eating them was meant to DULL the senses----or is that
claims?------the things that come on a shell-......

NO!!!!! Oysters have neither fins nor scales----compared to Haddock-----they are more primitive on the evolutionary
SCALES they lack-------they ain't kosher. ------If you must suck'em down------do so discreetly. How you manage to
Like hepatitis...You traditionally do shots of tequila with them to kill anything the oyster may have, kinda like sterilizing them in my belly...

Like hepatitis...You traditionally do shots of tequila with them to kill anything the oyster may have, kinda like sterilizing them in my belly...

excellent-----Tequila should be required by law for anyone either HANDLING shell fish or eating-----regardess of the gender, age, or creed of the person involved. The beer is probably useless. I once drank tequila-----I vaguely remember the event

excellent-----I will use that recipe for Passover-----it is so overwhelmingly treif that it passed the international date-
line--------all the way to KOSHER

excellent-----I will use that recipe for Passover-----it is so overwhelmingly treif that it passed the international date-

You just need to pray harder.....

You just need to pray harder.....

I will

Forum List

Back