Should pa add trannies to hate crime laws?

Question for libs: if a man goes up to a woman and says something inappropriate of a sexual nature Bd she slaps him, is it a hate crime?

If not , why is it a hate crime to slap a gay guy who does the same to a straight man?

When Christians are a hated group by the other groups on the hate list will they get on the list too? This could get confusing.

State?s hate-crime law still leaves many groups out - Local News - Timesonline

Tranny tells story of doe, including a 'rape' it didn't report to the police.

Makes me question the other claims too, but nobody should attack any person for any reason.

The whole idiotic 'hate crime' concept should be abandoned as PC nonsense. A crime is a crime; crimes, just like criminals, should be treated equally before the law.

I agree.

This is still the United States and we should not judge or punish people for what they think. Only for what they actually do.

novasteve and rcchristian are good examples. They're nasty, dirty sub-humans but, in this country, that have the right to be stupid and ignorant.

State?s hate-crime law still leaves many groups out - Local News - Timesonline

Tranny tells story of doe, including a 'rape' it didn't report to the police.

Makes me question the other claims too, but nobody should attack any person for any reason.

The whole idiotic 'hate crime' concept should be abandoned as PC nonsense. A crime is a crime; crimes, just like criminals, should be treated equally before the law.

I agree.

This is still the United States and we should not judge or punish people for what they think. Only for what they actually do.

novasteve and rcchristian are good examples. They're nasty, dirty sub-humans but, in this country, that have the right to be stupid and ignorant.

Aw shucks, we hate you too.

We have EVERY right to judge freaks that deserve to be in a circus sideshow.

Forum List

Back