Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

There are public accommodation and anti discrimination laws that say you can't deny services. Some of them include "the gheys". Most are the usual...race, religion, gender. Go ahead, repeal them so I can kick red neck Christian fucks out of my place of business.

Would love to see you piss off christians, just as I would love to see some white asshole piss off minorities, and then have thier business suffer.

I am not talking about what is right, I am talking about what is fair, and as long as your business doesnt involve government work, you should be able to be as big an asshole as you want.

So, who is stopping you all from ending these laws? Do it. I want to be able to discriminate against the religious so hurry up already.

Oh, and it really helps to know who the racist assholes like that jptr guy are.

Racism-The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Now with that definition in mind, I look to the history of the sub-Saharan negroid and see no evidence of any lasting civilization or lasting contributions to society as a whole. I further look to their current history in this nation and in every other nation they have emigrated to and I see very little in the way of contributions to the societies they live in and quite the opposite actually. I see ghettos, imprisonment/crime rates far out of proportion to their numbers in society, welfare dependency rates, again far out of proportion to their overall numbers. I see higher drop out rates, higher poverty rates and higher rates in EVERY negative category listed in a civilized society. In their own land we see rape, genocide, starvation and poverty rates higher than almost anywhere else in the world. I see former white ruled African nations that used to be stable, self sufficient and able to feed their own people, now under black rule have devolved into nations where starvation, anarchy, rape, genocide, disease and corruption are the norm. Anyone who looks at the history and current events involving the negroid race and can honestly say they are not racists, is either a fool, a liar or a politically correct dumbass that is too afraid to tell the truth. The contributions made by the negroid race to human civilization, when compared to the contributions made by the other two major races, the Caucasoid and the Mongoloid, shows the negroid to be lagging so far behind as to show they are not in the same class, maybe even same species as the others.

Yes, I'm a racist, but that's because I'm intelligent enough to look at the facts and honest enough to speak them.

Love all these right wingers insisting "we don't hate gays". Then they show how much they do. Course, they also insist they aren't "racist".

I don't "hate" sodomites or dykes, I actually feel sorry for them, just as I would feel sorry for anyone with a diseased mind or weak moral character. I just prefer not to have anything to do with them on a social level as I don't much care to be around weak, corrupt, immoral people in general. As for being a racist, guilty as charged, but not only don't I see anything wrong with that, I would say any white or Mongoloid who isn't a racist is either a liar or a fool.

It's not like anyone wants a law that says photographers have to go to gay weddings and perform photography services. No one wants that. Or, bake same sex wedding cakes, or deliver flower arrangements. No. Not at all. There is nothing that shotguns anyone into participating.

There are public accommodation and anti discrimination laws that say you can't deny services. Some of them include "the gheys". Most are the usual...race, religion, gender. Go ahead, repeal them so I can kick red neck Christian fucks out of my place of business.

I don't know too may Redneck Christian folks that frequent gay establishments in the first place.

It's such a comfort to know that you're ignorant on top of being a bigot. Of course, ignorance is where most hateful bigotry comes from so I guess it's to be expected.

I am gay, shit for brains, my business isn't.

Seems that there are plenty of wedding planners, bakers and photographers so let me ask this question. Why would one want to do business with a company that didn't want your business in the first place when there are other businesses around that would just at the chance to get your money?

Because the intent of the militant homosexuals is NOT live and let live, it is their desire to force their immorality and perverse lifestyle choices on every one else in the nation. Their agenda isn't to live their lives as they see fit, it's to get every one else to accept their perversion as natural and normal and to do that they will bully, boycott and use the liberal court system to carry this out.

In other words, you don't like gay people because they are 'icky'.

Don't feel all special or anything. I don't like sexual deviants, perverts or Godless immoral people in general, whether they are homosexuals or not.

[
I don't know the details about Coors, but I know Chik-fil-A found out it had it's highest single day of profits on the support Chik-fil-A days in the company's history when people came out IN SUPPORT OF their anti-homo marriage stance.

ONe day of profits vs. long term boycotts?

The fact is, Chick-Fil-A dropped its support of homophobic hate groups because they were bad publicity.

Like I said, your "boycott" is not working. Chick-fil-A had record profits last year, up at least 12% and are on track for breaking that growth this year. We won't even get into how many new stores they have opened last year and how many are scheduled this year. Wish the homosexuals would boycott my business, I could use a 12+% growth in my business.

I don't know too may Redneck Christian folks that frequent gay establishments in the first place.

Oh, I'm sure you've been to a few. ;)

It always amazes me that these guys who are the loudest homophobes are usually the ones caught in a hotel room with a gay hooker and a pile of crystal meth.

Information is not advocacy. He's breaking the law. It's that simple.

I would prefer he could be open and honest about his bigotry and homophobia, without fear of civil lawsuit, but the laws are currently very clear and he is in violation of them.

There are many ways around laws you believe to be immoral, obtrusive and wrong, and I have had no problems getting around them. NOBODY tells me who I can and cannot hire in the company I built with MY sweat, MY blood and MY sacrifices, period. I don't have applicants fill out a job application and most of the people who work for me come recommended by someone I know, so I already know a lot about them before I even meet them. Then I always do my interviews over a long and leisurely lunch, and if you are a good interrogator, which I am, you can find out quite a bit about a person talking to them for an hour or an hour and a half, and if I like what I hear, I then ask them for their personal info to have a background check done on them. I do a lot of work on Military and Govt. installations so the back ground checks are a bit more intensive than your normal 50 dollar online checks because the govt. does them for me. I let them know in writing that for the first 90 days they are on probation and can be fired for any reason or no reason. I do this for my regular employees and for my subs, most of whom are regularly drug tested. Has worked out fine in the 8yrs I've had my own business.

So you won't hire a gay person? Even though that gay person might be the best employee you could ever have?

But they wouldn't be because they don't share the same values I have and that I want my company to promote.

Seems that there are plenty of wedding planners, bakers and photographers so let me ask this question. Why would one want to do business with a company that didn't want your business in the first place when there are other businesses around that would just at the chance to get your money?

Because the intent of the militant homosexuals is NOT live and let live, it is their desire to force their immorality and perverse lifestyle choices on every one else in the nation. Their agenda isn't to live their lives as they see fit, it's to get every one else to accept their perversion as natural and normal and to do that they will bully, boycott and use the liberal court system to carry this out.

I'm wondering who these militant homosexuals are. I've never met one.

Fact is, most gays I've known in the workplace go through great lengths to hide their sexual orientation.

I had a manager I worked with for two years before I knew she was gay. Did it make any difference in the way she did her job? Nope.

I knew another gal who kept her orientation under wraps until she brought her partner to the Holiday party. They fired her three weeks later.

Here's the thing, Petey. I just don't see how they are "forcing" you to do anything. No one is making you be gay.

1. Get out more often, what can I tell you
2. Good for them, that's what they should do.
3. Probably not, but gays are not the type of people I want representing me or my company
4. Good for them, guess they also didn't want that type to represent their company.
5. By telling me I must offer spousal benefits to same sex married couples, if I had any, they would be forcing me to recognize two sodomites or two dykes as a married couple, which I will not do, Nancy.

Just as I'm sure the things you're sure about that would be wrong could fill an encyclopedia.

It always amazes me that these guys who are the loudest homophobes are usually the ones caught in a hotel room with a gay hooker and a pile of crystal meth.

Lol, it always amazes me how eventually the faggot will resort to calling a straight person a faggot as an insult, showing that even they know the truth.

Lol, it always amazes me how eventually the faggot will resort to calling a straight person a faggot as an insult, showing that even they know the truth.

He didn't call you gay, he merely spoke a statistical reality...that the most vocally homophobic usually get caught with a dick in their mouths.

Information is not advocacy. He's breaking the law. It's that simple.

I would prefer he could be open and honest about his bigotry and homophobia, without fear of civil lawsuit, but the laws are currently very clear and he is in violation of them.

There are many ways around laws you believe to be immoral, obtrusive and wrong, and I have had no problems getting around them. NOBODY tells me who I can and cannot hire in the company I built with MY sweat, MY blood and MY sacrifices, period. I don't have applicants fill out a job application and most of the people who work for me come recommended by someone I know, so I already know a lot about them before I even meet them. Then I always do my interviews over a long and leisurely lunch, and if you are a good interrogator, which I am, you can find out quite a bit about a person talking to them for an hour or an hour and a half, and if I like what I hear, I then ask them for their personal info to have a background check done on them. I do a lot of work on Military and Govt. installations so the back ground checks are a bit more intensive than your normal 50 dollar online checks because the govt. does them for me. I let them know in writing that for the first 90 days they are on probation and can be fired for any reason or no reason. I do this for my regular employees and for my subs, most of whom are regularly drug tested. Has worked out fine in the 8yrs I've had my own business.

So you won't hire a gay person? Even though that gay person might be the best employee you could ever have?

Noom, you're responding to a full fledged racist who won't hire people because they're black let alone gay.

Noom, you're responding to a full fledged racist who won't hire people because they're black let alone gay.

You know that how?
So what? Is that wrong?

You know that how?
So what? Is that wrong?

Because he said so if you bothered to read the thread.

Not hiring someone because they are black is not only immoral, it's illegal.

At least he's honest, and as long he doesnt have any impact on any governmental activities I dont have a problem with it.

You know that how?
So what? Is that wrong?

Because he said so if you bothered to read the thread.

Not hiring someone because they are black is not only immoral, it's illegal.
I didnt bother to read the thread.

What makes it immoral? The illegal part I get. I disagree it should be illegal. I think it is immoral to force someone to hire people they dont want.

Forum List

Back