Should President Trump Invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House?

Award Rittenhouse a medal?

• YAS!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.
Yes of course he should invite him. It would be another LEGO on the house of stupidity Trump has been building

You surely mean one more win in the stack of winnings. Got to be careful to not get tired.
No definitely not a win in my book... he hasn’t had many of those

Yes he has, constantly, never ending barrage.

I can see that from your super loser perspective they may not appear to be wins though. For those interested in civilization they are glaringly obvious victories.
I disagree

You you disagree because you are a loser who is more interested in free shit than having a civilization. I understand, and seriously disagree with that.

Yes of course he should invite him. It would be another LEGO on the house of stupidity Trump has been building
Obviously you're an amateur at politics. It's never a mistake when a politician does something to excite his base.
I disagree. I expect politicians to do what’s best for the country as a whole. Not just the base
Then how is the violence of the left to address only a segment of our population taking care of everybody?

Hypocrite.

They are not free to go tear shit up.

Not playing your peaceful protester bullshit.

Where have I said they were peaceful protestors? I’ve said the exact opposite... that they came looking for a fight.. That DOES NOT give these armed citizens the right to give them that fight without cause. Just because the other side is full of assholes is NOT legitimate standing for Srlf-Defenss.

Where have I said they were peaceful protestors? I’ve said the exact opposite... that they came looking for a fight.. That DOES NOT give these armed citizens the right to give them that fight without cause. Just because the other side is full of assholes is NOT legitimate standing for Srlf-Defenss.
If one side travels to fight, there will be followers.

Period.

What do you mean by "there". The LEOs sure did not stop the attacks from the pedophile.

They were close enough for Rittenhouse to find them after he fired. The SCOTUS has determined it is NOT a requirement for LEOs to Protect or Serve, only to investigate and arrest.

It appears they found their fight and the hero defended himself.

Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.

You surely mean one more win in the stack of winnings. Got to be careful to not get tired.
No definitely not a win in my book... he hasn’t had many of those

Yes he has, constantly, never ending barrage.

I can see that from your super loser perspective they may not appear to be wins though. For those interested in civilization they are glaringly obvious victories.
I disagree

You you disagree because you are a loser who is more interested in free shit than having a civilization. I understand, and seriously disagree with that.
Not at all. I take care of myself but nice try you succeeded in one thing.... sounding completely ignorant. Way to go

My judgement of the guy pends view of the first incident. I know he was defending himself with the second guy. Either way I think the answer is nope.

The first guy, Child Molester (model democrat) Joseph Rosenbaum, fired a handgun at Rittenhouse. Second guy tried to knock his head off with a skateboard, third democrat terrorist also pointed a gun at him. The videos show all of this. He had every right to shoot the democrat terrorists. The only question is why he was there at all.

And when antifa busses their shit around, what the fuck are they doing? one side can do it, everyone can.

People are free to move around wherever they want... HOWEVER, they are NOT free to Deputize themselves and act as de facto Law Enforcement Officers. Especially after the legitimate LEOs have declined their assistance.

Yet the terrorists are moving across state lines to engage in civil war against America. The terrorists are not innocent victims. The three vermin shot all dearly needed to be shot. I agree that Kyle had no reason to be there, but the terrorists who were shot were NOT victims.

democrats are waging a terrorist war on America.

Are you nuts? Every time I think I just heard the stupidest thing I've ever heard one of you mental midgets comes up with something stupider! It's a red letter day for morons, I'm telling you!!

"Duh... Let's invite the murderous vigilante to the Whitehouse..derp-a-herp-derp!!"

Didn't Potentate Obamagabe deal with your government? With you savage, terrorist Iranians?

Yeah, he sucked some Ayatollah cock...

Yet the terrorists are moving across state lines to engage in civil war against America. The terrorists are not innocent victims. The three vermin shot all dearly needed to be shot. I agree that Kyle had no reason to be there, but the terrorists who were shot were NOT victims.

You’re right, they’re not innocent victims. Unfortunately, our Society does not allow for Vigilance Justice as an acceptable means to deal with these scum balls. I don’t like what’s going on any more than you do, but it’s the Government’s job to deal with this crap, not ours Individually or personally.

Are you nuts? Every time I think I just heard the stupidest thing I've ever heard one of you mental midgets comes up with something stupider! It's a red letter day for morons, I'm telling you!!

"Duh... Let's invite the murderous vigilante to the Whitehouse..derp-a-herp-derp!!"

Didn't Potentate Obamagabe deal with your government? With you savage, terrorist Iranians?

Yeah, he sucked some Ayatollah cock...
Dude, pretty early to be that doped up, even on a Saturday.

Forum List

Back