Should SCOTUS be increased to 13?

Huh?
McConnell stole Obama’s appointment.
The court would still be 5-4 if he hadn’t.
He didn't steal anything you might not like what he did but the Senate majority leader no matter which party has the power he used it was not illegal or unconstitutional. Lets not forget that both Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden himself floated the idea of doing the exact same thing under the Presidency of George H.W. Bush and George W Bush. We will never know if they would have followed through because an election year vacancy on the court never happened during their presidency but we do know they were willing to consider it.

He didn't steal anything you might not like what he did but the Senate majority leader no matter which party has the power he used it was not illegal or unconstitutional. Lets not forget that both Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden himself floated the idea of doing the exact same thing under the Presidency of George H.W. Bush and George W Bush. We will never know if they would have followed through because an election year vacancy on the court never happened during their presidency but we do know they were willing to consider it.
Bullshit.
It’s the constitutional duty of the president to fill judicial vacancies. There is no such authority granted to the senate majority leader.

Bullshit.
It’s the constitutional duty of the president to fill judicial vacancies. There is no such authority granted to the senate majority leader.
The president nominates it’s the Senate and the Majority leader who has the power to consider going forward with nomination process or having a vote on their confirmation. If you truly don’t know this then there is really nothing left to talk about.

The president nominates it’s the Senate and the Majority leader who has the power to consider going forward with nomination process or having a vote on their confirmation. If you truly don’t know this then there is really nothing left to talk about.
exactly.
McConnell screwed Obama out of his appointment in order to pack the court, dupe.

exactly.
McConnell screwed Obama out of his appointment in order to pack the court, dupe.
He used the legal constitutional authority that he and every other Senate Majority leader had and still has which includes the current one. If you are to blindly partisan and dumb to understand that is your problem not mine and makes you worth no more of my time.

He used the legal constitutional authority that he and every other Senate Majority leader had and still has which includes the current one. If you are to blindly partisan and dumb to understand that is your problem not mine and makes you worth no more of my time.
To pack the court, dupe.

Bullshit.

It’s the constitutional duty of the president to fill judicial vacancies.

Yes.

There is no such authority granted to the senate majority leader.

McConnell didn't fill the judicial vacancy.

View attachment 911021

I think so! After all, there are 13 circuits now. What do you think?
No.

It is all pretty much irrelevant. The far left plans to completely abolish the Supreme court, and the senate, and the electoral college. They want a brief period of democracy as opposed to the republic we have now. Then they usher in the utopia of the dictatorship of the proletariate.

It’s the constitutional duty of the president to fill judicial vacancies.

Yes.

There is no such authority granted to the senate majority leader.

McConnell didn't fill the judicial vacancy.
Congratulations for finally deciphering my simple and obvious point.
Now can you use that new found knowledge to formulate an original idea and respond thoughtfully?

The senate majority has no constitutional duty other than to hold a vote on a president’s nomination.

Bullshit.
No stupid, the President nominates, the Senate decides if that nominee gets to fill the vacancy.

Get educated, Simp.

Forum List

Back