Should the American GI be executed for killing the inocents in Afghanistan?

Should the US soldier face the death penalty for the murders in Afghanistan?

• Total voters
I say YES. His victims were mostly women and children. 12 of them. The man should face the death penalty and his execution should be televised in Afghanistan in my opinion.

Execution? If guilty..

But not televised. We aren't animals.

:badgrin:

Sorry, killing this guy won't solve anything.

Like I said before......nobody is asking the right questions.

I love the way the left keeps trying to steer this away from Obama being responsible for putting those guys out there in the first place.

I would think that such a trial would include intensive psychological examinations of the solder, and that the results of such examinations would exonerate the defendant. Add his name to the long list of American soldiers whose lives and families were destroyed by the horrors of the wars Bush made them fight.

Seems like Obama is the prick doing that now.

Bush has been out of office 3.5 years dip-shit.

Your predictable and childish name-calling and insults aside, I always find it interesting the way partisan ideologues blame a President from the other party for everything that happens "under his watch", but immediately point the finger when their President is in power and things go south.

Bush put us there. He pushed it. YOU supported it. And you can't wash off the stink, no matter how hard you try to divert.

I would think that such a trial would include intensive psychological examinations of the solder, and that the results of such examinations would exonerate the defendant. Add his name to the long list of American soldiers whose lives and families were destroyed by the horrors of the wars Bush made them fight.

Your predictable and childish name-calling and insults aside, I always find it interesting the way partisan ideologues blame a President from the other party for everything that happens "under his watch", but immediately point the finger when their President is in power and things go south.

Bush put us there. He pushed it. YOU supported it. And you can't wash off the stink, no matter how hard you try to divert.

A partisan hack talking about someone else being a partisan hack.:cuckoo:

Bush put us there with the help of a democratic controlled congress and a junior senator obama.

Last edited:

Bush put us there with the help of a democratic controlled congress and a junior senator obama.

I suspect this will come as a shock to you, but not everyone is a lefty or a righty. I realize Rush and Sean want you to think that, and I guess I understand your confusion, but it is not true.

And clearly the Republicans will continue to blame "someone else" for a war they supported and chanted for. "USA! USA!", they simplistically screamed, as our soldiers were sent into abject horror. And now, magically, it's time to get out, and everything is Obama's fault. Okay.

Yet another example of the partisan spin, denial and distortion I refer to in my signature.

So you agree that 9-11 was not Bush's fault? He was only president for less than 9 months when it happened. It's the hacks on the left that want to blame him for it when Clinton was the one that let Bin Ladin go, while knowing about the threat to the US.

Obama has been president over 3 yrs...and NOTHING has been his fault. So what's the difference here? When something good happens...it's ALL about Obama, he's the man! When something bad happens, it's always someone else's fault. :cuckoo:

I suspect this will come as a shock to you, but not everyone is a lefty or a righty. I realize Rush and Sean want you to think that, and I guess I understand your confusion, but it is not true.

And clearly the Republicans will continue to blame "someone else" for a war they supported and chanted for. "USA! USA!", they simplistically screamed, as our soldiers were sent into abject horror. And now, magically, it's time to get out, and everything is Obama's fault. Okay.

Yet another example of the partisan spin, denial and distortion I refer to in my signature.

Why can't you admit that BOTH SIDES voted for the war? Why do you just say the republicans (or the right) made the decision? THIS is another example of spin, denial and distortion!!

So you agree that 9-11 was not Bush's fault? He was only president for less than 9 months when it happened. It's the hacks on the left that want to blame him for it when Clinton was the one that let Bin Ladin go, while knowing about the threat to the US.

Obama has been president over 3 yrs...and NOTHING has been his fault. So what's the difference here? When something good happens...it's ALL about Obama, he's the man! When something bad happens, it's always someone else's fault. :cuckoo:

To say that 9/11 is "Bush's fault" is ridiculous, and you'll need to discuss that one with a lefty. I dunno.

And you appear to be saying that I am playing the standard partisan game of spinning for Obama. I truly don't understand why this has to be so complicated -- I'm not a partisan sheep on either side. This forum has plenty of those already. There are actually many of us who take the issues one at a time, instead of choosing a side and running with it. Really!

Am I not communicating in English? Why is this so confusing for so many?

Dude if you support obama you are a fucking lefty. Yes anything that happened on the second year or after is obama's fault. But I did say Bush and the democratic controlled congress with a junior senator obama left us with a shitty economy.

Everyone is trying to blame the G.I. for what happened.

What led up to this?

What has been happening at that villiage?

Nobody is asking the soldiers that are stationed there what's going on.

Nobody seems to care, most people seem content to just hand this Soldier over to the Afghans so they can satisfy their blood lust.

I say YES. His victims were mostly women and children. 12 of them. The man should face the death penalty and his execution should be televised in Afghanistan in my opinion.

Execution? If guilty..

But not televised. We aren't animals.

:badgrin:

Sorry, killing this guy won't solve anything.

Like I said before......nobody is asking the right questions.

I love the way the left keeps trying to steer this away from Obama being responsible for putting those guys out there in the first place.

I want to talk to the person who cleared this Soldier for deployment, from what I read he was not even supposed to go but that changed and got scheduled to deploy at the last minute days before he left to Afghanistan.

Dude if you support obama you are a fucking lefty. Yes anything that happened on the second year or after is obama's fault. But I did say Bush and the democratic controlled congress with a junior senator obama left us with a shitty economy.

An absolutely vivid example of the kind of simplistic, binary, two-dimensional thinking that is so polluting contemporary American political discourse. I will continue to think, hope, that we're better than this. We'd better be.

Look at all the die hard libturds who voted for putting this brain injured, stressed out, four times deployed, post traumatic stress syndrome person to death.

your fucking lack of compassion is astounding.

Look at all the die hard libturds who voted for putting this brain injured, stressed out, four times deployed, post traumatic stress syndrome person to death.

I'm with you Willow, I am in awe at the number of people who want to tear this guys guts out to appease the Afghans.

I'm with you Willow, I am in awe at the number of people who want to tear this guys guts out to appease the Afghans.

He should gently be placed in a psychiatric hospital and kept there for the rest of his life. and his wife should receive a BIG benefit check from the ungrateful libturds.

If a foreign soldier had systematically gone from house to house killing American men women and children, how many here now defending this soldier's mental state would be demanding the death of that foreign soldier?

My guess is every one of you would want that man to swing from the yardarm.

I think we can pretty much expect the average Afghanistani to feel the same way about our American mass murderer in uniform, too.

Who can really blame the Afghanistani for wanting this man dead?

He should gently be placed in a psychiatric hospital and kept there for the rest of his life. and his wife should receive a BIG benefit check from the ungrateful libturds.

His wife should sue the Military to be honest, this guy suffered a traumatic brain injury in Iraq, he had no business being deployed anywhere.

If a foreign soldier had systematically gone from house to house killing American men women and children, how many here now defending this soldier's mental state would be demanding the death of that foreign soldier?

I think we can pretty much expect the average Afghanistani to feel the same way about our American mass murderer in uniform, too.

It doesn't really matter what we want, Major Nidal Hassan is still breathing 3 years after he killed 13 US Soldiers, why should we rush this Soldier through a trial and Hassan hasn't even been in a court room yet?

It would depend on the circumstances. don'tyathink? asswipe? And, it's not the Afghans on this board who want him dead asswipe.. it's you die hard against the death penalty libturds..

It doesn't really matter what we want, Major Nidal Hassan is still breathing 3 years after he killed 13 US Soldiers, why should we rush this Soldier through a trial and Hassan hasn't even been in a court room yet?

point well made.

Forum List

Back