Should The Government Cut Back On Welfare Benefits or Should They Be More Generous?

how did they get where they are now leftard?
Usually there were jobs
Those jobs are now gone. What better solution do you have than welfare

But I thought you said obama was doing great at stimulating the job market?
So which is it,obama fucked up the job market or he improved it?
We are seeing trickle down in all its glory

Somehow it never manages to reach the people who need it most

Why am I not surprised

you're not suprised because you're mentally-defective dummy. at the same time you're saying trickle-down is a failure your friends are bragging about obama's unemployment figure. either we have trickle-down or we dont. which is it?
Trickle down affects the wages that are paid (or not paid) you have a job but not one you can support yourself on. Welfare comes in and makes up the difference
It is how the rich benefit off of welfare. Let the taxpayer support my workers

How about people stop trying to raise a family while working at MickyD's?

You think the poor have the resources to relocate to a new area? You think they will be welcomed once they get there?

how did they get where they are now leftard?
Usually there were jobs

Why am I not surprised

So obama is into the trickle down effect?
It is the way our economy is structured
All part of the Reagan revolution

Usually there were jobs

Why am I not surprised

you're not suprised because you're mentally-defective dummy. at the same time you're saying trickle-down is a failure your friends are bragging about obama's unemployment figure. either we have trickle-down or we dont. which is it?
Trickle down affects the wages that are paid (or not paid) you have a job but not one you can support yourself on. Welfare comes in and makes up the difference

If that is all you have that is all you have. There was a time you could raise a family doing menial work.
Supply side policies ended that

Why am I not surprised

If that is all you have that is all you have. There was a time you could raise a family doing menial work.

Really? When could you raise a family on min wage?

Why am I not surprised

I started working making minimum wage in the seventies. Two dollars an hour
You could pay for college buy a new car or get an apartment on minimum wage

Before the days of trickle down

You're saying you could buy a car and rent an apartment and raise a family at two bucks an hour?
Bullshit.
You can however rent an apartment with all bills paid for 600 bucks in Houston right now. So yes you can live on min wage.

Not my original work and I don't take credit for creating it but it illustrates the point.

dogs.jpg

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging
clue who their Daddies are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My dogs get their first checks Friday.

Damn, this is a great country.

Last edited:
The welfare system is way too large right now, and discourages work by the generous payments it gives out, and the way it is structured. If we were to cut welfare benefits, the government would save money through less welfare funding, and earn more money through income taxes since more people would be getting jobs via the discouragement of living off a super small pay-check.
It would be nice if you had the facts and not just an opinion.

You're saying you could buy a car and rent an apartment and raise a family at two bucks an hour?
Bullshit.
You can however rent an apartment with all bills paid for 600 bucks in Houston right now. So yes you can live on min wage.
My first apartment was $150 a month. I could have afforded it on $2 an hour. I think I made
$6 at the time

The welfare system is way too large right now, and discourages work by the generous payments it gives out, and the way it is structured. If we were to cut welfare benefits, the government would save money through less welfare funding, and earn more money through income taxes since more people would be getting jobs via the discouragement of living off a super small pay-check.

the irony is large

the irony is large
no ironing here, only steam pressed.

Bullshit.
My first apartment was $150 a month. I could have afforded it on $2 an hour. I think I made
$6 at the time

You just said two bucks an hour.

Bullshit.
$6 at the time

You just said two bucks an hour.
Have your math skills always been this poor?

It should be cut drastically. The reason we have income inequality is because we have made poverty a viable option for too many people.
What kinds of jobs are available to most of the poor? Remember that many of the poor live in blighted small towns and rural communities or in urban ghettos far from many employment opportunities. Many of the poor are not only hungry, but poorly educated. Are there a lot of job creators scrambling to serve them with decent employment?

Or are you just arguing from anecdote and typical Conservative bumper sticker thinking?

Is it easier to sneer at the disadvantaged or actually provide a decent job for them? Should we always favor the easy path?

It should be cut drastically. The reason we have income inequality is because we have made poverty a viable option for too many people.
What kinds of jobs are available to most of the poor? Remember that many of the poor live in blighted small towns and rural communities or in urban ghettos far from many employment opportunities. Many of the poor are not only hungry, but poorly educated. Are there a lot of job creators scrambling to serve them with decent employment?

Or are you just arguing from anecdote and typical Conservative bumper sticker thinking?

Is it easier to sneer at the disadvantaged or actually provide a decent job for them? Should we always favor the easy path?

There are jobs available. Not as many as Obama wants us to believe, but we make poverty a viable option. That is the problem

Forum List

Back