Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

YOU ARE A MORON BUBS, TRUE IF YOU DON'T OWE TAXES ,YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY, BUT ANY MONIES EARNED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, IS SUBJECT TO THE US TAX SYSTEM...

Only if they are claimed as earnings in the US. That's the part you're not comprehending. As long as the dividends are left alone in Germany and not claimed as US income, they are not subject to US taxation. The money was earned in Germany not the US. The US can't tax me on money I earn elsewhere unless I bring it to the United States and claim it as income. THEN it can be taxed regardless of where it was earned or otherwise taxed. If I live in the US and receive a dividend check from my German assets, those are taxable income. That is what this stuff you keep posting is talking about and you think it means my income in other countries that is not subject to US taxation, as it is not earned income in the US, nor is it being claimed as such.

It's entirely two different things.

Gawd YOU are a fukn moron Bubs

Many United States (U.S.) citizens and resident aliens receive income from foreign sources. There have been recent reports about the interest of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in taxpayers with accounts in Liechtenstein. The interest of the IRS, however, extends beyond accounts in Liechtenstein to accounts anywhere in the world. Consequently, the IRS reminds you to report your worldwide income on your U.S. tax return.

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, you must report income from all sources within and outside of the U.S. This is true whether or not you receive a Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, a Form 1099 (Information Return) or the foreign equivalents. See Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income for more information.

Additionally, if you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate and gift tax returns and for paying estimated tax are generally the same whether you are living in the U.S. or abroad.

Hiding Income Offshore

Not reporting income from foreign sources may be a crime.

Consequences for Evading Taxes on Foreign Source Income

You will face serious consequences if the IRS finds you have unreported income or undisclosed foreign financial accounts. These consequences can include not only the additional taxes, but also substantial penalties, interest, fines and even imprisonment.

Income from Abroad is Taxable

STUPID FUK

You know... when you go to all the trouble of making fonts big and bold, it doesn't do anything but discourage people from reading your post. It is actually very annoying and childish. Almost goofy.

Also, the petty ad homs to lead off every single post and to conclude every post, is redundant. I understand you think I am a "stupid fuk" ...it's understood. Okay? That doesn't make you right about anything and it is not winning this argument for you. I know that you might think that... but you're wrong.

You continue to post IRS warnings about claiming income from foreign sources. I have never once said that I claimed earned income from a foreign source and didn't pay my taxes or didn't owe taxes. I fully understand the tax laws and I pay a lawyer a very nice sum of money to advise me on the tax laws pertaining to my situation. I assure you, my tax paperwork is in order. AND... I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to this. You don't seem to have a ripe clue.

DUMBASS SAID:

"I do not earn money from Germany. I have a wealth asset in Germany which gains dividend value each year and is rolled over into the investment and never claimed as income here or there. It can't be taxed until claimed. I could go to Germany and live on that money and never earn a dime and there would be no tax liability here in the US, as the money was not ever earned in the US or claimed as income in the US. My income tax liability was paid in Germany when I earned it. It doesn't become US taxable earned income, again, later."

Taxes on World Wide Income

U.S. Permanent Residents (green card holders) as well as U.S. Citizens must report each year their income earned anywhere in the world. That means your U.S. income tax return must include:

Foreign dividends

• Rental Income Earned Abroad

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign capital gains or losses on stocks, bonds, real estate

• Foreign royalties

• All other foreign income

US INCOME TAXATION OF AMERICANS AND EXPATRIATES LIVING ABROAD

So you think we should punish people who unknowingly break the law?

Went to Target a few years ago, at 8:00 AM (when they first opened) and the cleaning crew was leaving, 3-4 people, the manager had to ask them to wait while she got someone to interpret for her when she asked them questions. Nah she didn't have reason to SUSPECT they might be "illegal" right?

Go to ANY fast food restaurant, motel/hotel in the Salinas Valley near where I live, over 50% of the workers ARE suspected of being INELIGIBLE to work legally. Think BIZ SHOULD KNOW?

So you think we should profile people based on their inability to speak fluent English?

FLUENT? They didn't speak a WORD of English Bubs

This is where you wingnutters lose, and lose BIG, it's called HONESTY, EMPLOYERS KNOWINGLY HIRE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PAY LESS!!!
They do that because they know they have implicit permission to do so from Washington. It's against the law to do it, so obviously passing more laws is pointless unless current law is enforced. "Sanctuary cities"? Same thing.

You mean Gov't that was captured by the "job creators' themselves?
I mean the government that became big enough and powerful enough that it inevitably attracted money from those seeking influence. Remove government's ability to force things and you remove corruption.

YOU ARE A MORON BUBS, TRUE IF YOU DON'T OWE TAXES ,YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY, BUT ANY MONIES EARNED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, IS SUBJECT TO THE US TAX SYSTEM...

Only if they are claimed as earnings in the US. That's the part you're not comprehending. As long as the dividends are left alone in Germany and not claimed as US income, they are not subject to US taxation. The money was earned in Germany not the US. The US can't tax me on money I earn elsewhere unless I bring it to the United States and claim it as income. THEN it can be taxed regardless of where it was earned or otherwise taxed. If I live in the US and receive a dividend check from my German assets, those are taxable income. That is what this stuff you keep posting is talking about and you think it means my income in other countries that is not subject to US taxation, as it is not earned income in the US, nor is it being claimed as such.

Many United States (U.S.) citizens and resident aliens receive income from foreign sources. There have been recent reports about the interest of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in taxpayers with accounts in Liechtenstein. The interest of the IRS, however, extends beyond accounts in Liechtenstein to accounts anywhere in the world. Consequently, the IRS reminds you to report your worldwide income on your U.S. tax return.

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, you must report income from all sources within and outside of the U.S. This is true whether or not you receive a Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, a Form 1099 (Information Return) or the foreign equivalents. See Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income for more information.

Additionally, if you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate and gift tax returns and for paying estimated tax are generally the same whether you are living in the U.S. or abroad.

Hiding Income Offshore

You will face serious consequences if the IRS finds you have unreported income or undisclosed foreign financial accounts. These consequences can include not only the additional taxes, but also substantial penalties, interest, fines and even imprisonment.

STUPID FUK

You know... when you go to all the trouble of making fonts big and bold, it doesn't do anything but discourage people from reading your post. It is actually very annoying and childish. Almost goofy.

Also, the petty ad homs to lead off every single post and to conclude every post, is redundant. I understand you think I am a "stupid fuk" ...it's understood. Okay? That doesn't make you right about anything and it is not winning this argument for you. I know that you might think that... but you're wrong.

You continue to post IRS warnings about claiming income from foreign sources. I have never once said that I claimed earned income from a foreign source and didn't pay my taxes or didn't owe taxes. I fully understand the tax laws and I pay a lawyer a very nice sum of money to advise me on the tax laws pertaining to my situation. I assure you, my tax paperwork is in order. AND... I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to this. You don't seem to have a ripe clue.

DUMBASS SAID:

"I do not earn money from Germany. I have a wealth asset in Germany which gains dividend value each year and is rolled over into the investment and never claimed as income here or there. It can't be taxed until claimed. I could go to Germany and live on that money and never earn a dime and there would be no tax liability here in the US, as the money was not ever earned in the US or claimed as income in the US. My income tax liability was paid in Germany when I earned it. It doesn't become US taxable earned income, again, later."

U.S. Permanent Residents (green card holders) as well as U.S. Citizens must report each year their income earned anywhere in the world. That means your U.S. income tax return must include:

Foreign dividends

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign royalties

Apparently, I am not getting through or you are really ignorant when it comes to tax terms. I am not an expatriate living abroad or American citizen earning income abroad. I have an asset that gains dividend value... NOT a dividend income. I could claim it and receive it as income and it would be subject to tax as an income. Which is why I leave it where it is and don't claim it.

Again--- I understand all the IRS rules on INCOME... this is NOT INCOME. You don't seem to understand the difference and I don't frankly have time to explain it anymore. I've tried... you seem to be stubbornly mired in your own ignorance, kind of like you are about your politics.

Went to Target a few years ago, at 8:00 AM (when they first opened) and the cleaning crew was leaving, 3-4 people, the manager had to ask them to wait while she got someone to interpret for her when she asked them questions. Nah she didn't have reason to SUSPECT they might be "illegal" right?

Go to ANY fast food restaurant, motel/hotel in the Salinas Valley near where I live, over 50% of the workers ARE suspected of being INELIGIBLE to work legally. Think BIZ SHOULD KNOW?

So you think we should profile people based on their inability to speak fluent English?

This is where you wingnutters lose, and lose BIG, it's called HONESTY, EMPLOYERS KNOWINGLY HIRE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PAY LESS!!!
They do that because they know they have implicit permission to do so from Washington. It's against the law to do it, so obviously passing more laws is pointless unless current law is enforced. "Sanctuary cities"? Same thing.

I mean the government that became big enough and powerful enough that it inevitably attracted money from those seeking influence. Remove government's ability to force things and you remove corruption.

You mean that Randian fetish that has NEVER worked anywhere? I don't care the size of Gov't, but want effective Gov't the opposite of the CONservatives/GOP

Hiding Income Offshore

STUPID FUK

DUMBASS SAID:

Foreign dividends

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign royalties

Apparently, I am not getting through or you are really ignorant when it comes to tax terms. I am not an expatriate living abroad or American citizen earning income abroad. I have an asset that gains dividend value... NOT a dividend income. I could claim it and receive it as income and it would be subject to tax as an income. Which is why I leave it where it is and don't claim it.

Again--- I understand all the IRS rules on INCOME... this is NOT INCOME. You don't seem to understand the difference and I don't frankly have time to explain it anymore. I've tried... you seem to be stubbornly mired in your own ignorance, kind of like you are about your politics.

Gawd YOU are dumb

Dividend value???? lol

Weird Google had no such term Bubs

Let's go through this once more Bubba

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Not true. If you reside somewhere else and earn income somewhere else, the US has no authority to tax you."

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

"You seem to think the US has some kind of taxing power that enables them to go all over the world taxing people in different countries because they happen to be US citizens. They don't."

BZZ WRONG. ALL US CITIZENS OWE TAXES ON ANY INCOME (OFFSET BY THOSE TAX TREATIES/TAXES PAID)

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your taxes are paid on the income you claim in the US. If I make $10 million in Germany and claim it as income in the US, then I pay taxes on it."

BZZ WRONG. There is no double taxation, that's what the treaties do. UNLESS it's from a TAX HAVEN then YOU PROBABLY will OWE US taxes if you bring it back!

BUT IF YOU MAKE $10,000,000 IN GERMANY, AND PAY THEIR TAX RATES, YOUR US BURDEN WOULD BE ZERO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, YOU CAN BRING THE MONEY HOME ANYTIME, WITHOUT DOUBLE TAXATION!!!!

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your worldwide income (i.e.; your reported income earnings from abroad.) If you do not claim them as income they are not earnings and not taxable. "

BZZ WRONG. ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE, BE IT IN THE US OR BELIZE, GERMANY OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, ARE REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY AND SUBJECT TO TAXATION. NOW IF YOU MADE THE INCOME IN GERMANY, PROB ZERO TAXATION ISSUE IN THE US, BUT BELIZE OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, PROB WOULD OWE SOME FORM OF TAXES!

Dumbass says:

"I can't bring that money to the US to start up my business until I pay taxes on it in the US. It's never been claimed here as income, as I made it there in Germany where it remains. I paid the Germans their share back when I made it."

Good Bubs, THEN YOU PROB DON'T OWE ANY TAXES ON THE US SINCE GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN!

Dumbass says:

"I made $5 million IN Germany... got it? I paid income taxes on it, TO Germany? Following me? The money is still IN Germany, in a German bank, collecting German interest. Each year, I have to pay Germany tax on the interest dividends."

COOL. AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT THAT TO US TAX AUTHORITY

"It is NOT US INCOME! It doesn't ever BECOME US income unless I bring it to the US and claim it as income. If I do that, I will be taxed AGAIN."

BZZ WRONG, AGAIN, ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE WHETHER YOU ARE ON US SOIL OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN OR GERMANY, IS REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY, BUT SINCE (AGAIN) GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, THERE WOULD PROB BE NO NEW US TAX BURDEN IF YOU BRING THE MONEY TO THE US!

"My plan is to eliminate double taxation. Repatriate that wealth and create new jobs with it."

WHAT DOUBLE TAXATION BUBBA I LINKED TO THE 40+ US TREATIES WITH OTHER NATIONS ON US TAX POLICY, IF YOU PAID OTHER TAXES ON IT, YOU GET TO DEDUCT AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT FROM ANY US TAX BURDEN, AND EVEN MORE MOST OF THE TIME (EXTRA DEDUCTIONS FOR FOREIGN CREATED INCOME!!!). If the money is from Germany, you wouldn't owe money to USA taxes

IF YOU ARE PAYING A TAX LAWYER TO ADVISE YOU ON THIS BUBBA, YOU'D BETTER SUE THE DUMBFUKK, YOU ARE GETTING HOSED, AS WELL AS BREAKING US LAW BY NOT REPORTING INCOME/ASSETS OFFSHORE!!

Is this a Tea-Baggerstan lawyer or US lawyer Bubs?

OK, CROWD, WHICH OF YOU RIGHT WING MORONS "BELIEVE" THAT BOSS DOESN'T NEED TO REPORT INCOME FROM OFFSHORE? Dividends? Assets? That he's taxed again on the income if he's already paid taxes in Germany (without being to offset those taxes paid)?

Yet Boss wants to tell US how to get a better tax environment and more jobs and he doesn't understand basic us law????? lol

COME ON CROWD, LINE UP BEHIND BOSS, LET'S SHOW HIM YOUR SUPPORT BUBBA'S!!

NEXT

It's like the right wing Klowns who think a small Biz pays taxes on the gross versus ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME (deduct costs, labor, materials, etc) . I WISH THERE WERE SOME SMART RIGHT WINGERS IN THE TEA-BAGGERSTAN , Sadly it appears NOT

You mean that Randian fetish that has NEVER worked anywhere? I don't care the size of Gov't, but want effective Gov't the opposite of the CONservatives/GOP
You're not going to get it, because your masters in the DNC don't want you to have it. Here's a clue for the terminally dumb. They SELL influence, and you fall for the fiction that they're mad at the other guys for selling influence. Useful indeed to them you are.

Hiding Income Offshore

STUPID FUK

DUMBASS SAID:

Foreign dividends

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign royalties

Gawd YOU are dumb

Dividend value???? lol

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Not true. If you reside somewhere else and earn income somewhere else, the US has no authority to tax you."

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

"You seem to think the US has some kind of taxing power that enables them to go all over the world taxing people in different countries because they happen to be US citizens. They don't."

BZZ WRONG. ALL US CITIZENS OWE TAXES ON ANY INCOME (OFFSET BY THOSE TAX TREATIES/TAXES PAID)

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your taxes are paid on the income you claim in the US. If I make $10 million in Germany and claim it as income in the US, then I pay taxes on it."

BZZ WRONG. There is no double taxation, that's what the treaties do. UNLESS it's from a TAX HAVEN then YOU PROBABLY will OWE US taxes if you bring it back!

BUT IF YOU MAKE $10,000,000 IN GERMANY, AND PAY THEIR TAX RATES, YOUR US BURDEN WOULD BE ZERO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, YOU CAN BRING THE MONEY HOME ANYTIME, WITHOUT DOUBLE TAXATION!!!!

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your worldwide income (i.e.; your reported income earnings from abroad.) If you do not claim them as income they are not earnings and not taxable. "

BZZ WRONG. ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE, BE IT IN THE US OR BELIZE, GERMANY OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, ARE REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY AND SUBJECT TO TAXATION. NOW IF YOU MADE THE INCOME IN GERMANY, PROB ZERO TAXATION ISSUE IN THE US, BUT BELIZE OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, PROB WOULD OWE SOME FORM OF TAXES!

Dumbass says:

"I can't bring that money to the US to start up my business until I pay taxes on it in the US. It's never been claimed here as income, as I made it there in Germany where it remains. I paid the Germans their share back when I made it."

Good Bubs, THEN YOU PROB DON'T OWE ANY TAXES ON THE US SINCE GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN!

Dumbass says:

"I made $5 million IN Germany... got it? I paid income taxes on it, TO Germany? Following me? The money is still IN Germany, in a German bank, collecting German interest. Each year, I have to pay Germany tax on the interest dividends."

"It is NOT US INCOME! It doesn't ever BECOME US income unless I bring it to the US and claim it as income. If I do that, I will be taxed AGAIN."

BZZ WRONG, AGAIN, ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE WHETHER YOU ARE ON US SOIL OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN OR GERMANY, IS REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY, BUT SINCE (AGAIN) GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, THERE WOULD PROB BE NO NEW US TAX BURDEN IF YOU BRING THE MONEY TO THE US!

"My plan is to eliminate double taxation. Repatriate that wealth and create new jobs with it."

WHAT DOUBLE TAXATION BUBBA I LINKED TO THE 40+ US TREATIES WITH OTHER NATIONS ON US TAX POLICY, IF YOU PAID OTHER TAXES ON IT, YOU GET TO DEDUCT AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT FROM ANY US TAX BURDEN, AND EVEN MORE MOST OF THE TIME (EXTRA DEDUCTIONS FOR FOREIGN CREATED INCOME!!!). If the money is from Germany, you wouldn't owe money to USA taxes

IF YOU ARE PAYING A TAX LAWYER TO ADVISE YOU ON THIS BUBBA, YOU'D BETTER SUE THE DUMBFUKK, YOU ARE GETTING HOSED, AS WELL AS BREAKING US LAW BY NOT REPORTING INCOME/ASSETS OFFSHORE!!

You know... I am starting to think you want to fuck. It's like that scene from High Plains Drifter, where the woman intentionally runs into the Man With No Name and he tells her "There's no need for all that, if you want to get acquainted, why don't you just say so?"

Is that it, Dumb2three? You want to get acquainted? I think that's it... I think you have a boy crush.

Again-- I have an asset. There is no 'income' until I receive income. I don't know how else to put it. As long as the asset remains untouched, it can't be taxed as income. It was already taxed as income when it was made. The interest it earns is compounded... I don't claim it... it's not income until I claim it as income. If I receive the interest as a dividend, it becomes taxable income. Granted, some people do receive their interest dividend as income and they think because it is in Germany they don't owe US tax on it but as you have shown, they do. You are actually making my point. You know, the reason I presented this example in the first place, a couple of pages back?

I can't claim it as income without having to pay US income tax. I wish I could claim it, I'd love to bring it home and use it to start a business, but I don't want to lose 28% of it by doing so. There are tens of thousands of people like me who have a wealth asset abroad. These total around $10 trillion worldwide. That is money that could easily be brought back to the US and used to create new jobs, new industry, new commerce... but we have little socialist morons like you who have a hard-on to tax no matter if you can or not. This thread proves that... you want to tax me for something that isn't even income, isn't claimed as income, isn't subject to tax as income. You want to argue 'til the cows come home that I somehow owe US income tax on non-income, non-taxable assets.

But ultimately, I think this is about you having a boy crush on me and wanting to fuck. It's why you're following me around the board, intentionally bumping into me and acting all infuriated. You need a good old fashioned romp in the barn to teach you some manners.

You're not going to get it, because your masters in the DNC don't want you to have it. Here's a clue for the terminally dumb. They SELL influence, and you fall for the fiction that they're mad at the other guys for selling influence. Useful indeed to them you are.

Weird, so the Dems putting forward reform bills meant what Bubs?

Hiding Income Offshore

STUPID FUK

DUMBASS SAID:

Foreign dividends

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign royalties

Gawd YOU are dumb

Dividend value???? lol

DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

Dumbass says:

Dumbass says:

You know... I am starting to think you want to fuck. It's like that scene from High Plains Drifter, where the woman intentionally runs into the Man With No Name and he tells her "There's no need for all that, if you want to get acquainted, why don't you just say so?"

Is that it, Dumb2three? You want to get acquainted? I think that's it... I think you have a boy crush.

Again-- I have an asset. There is no 'income' until I receive income. I don't know how else to put it. As long as the asset remains untouched, it can't be taxed as income. It was already taxed as income when it was made. The interest it earns is compounded... I don't claim it... it's not income until I claim it as income. If I receive the interest as a dividend, it becomes taxable income. Granted, some people do receive their interest dividend as income and they think because it is in Germany they don't owe US tax on it but as you have shown, they do. You are actually making my point. You know, the reason I presented this example in the first place, a couple of pages back?

I can't claim it as income without having to pay US income tax. I wish I could claim it, I'd love to bring it home and use it to start a business, but I don't want to lose 28% of it by doing so. There are tens of thousands of people like me who have a wealth asset abroad. These total around $10 trillion worldwide. That is money that could easily be brought back to the US and used to create new jobs, new industry, new commerce... but we have little socialist morons like you who have a hard-on to tax no matter if you can or not. This thread proves that... you want to tax me for something that isn't even income, isn't claimed as income, isn't subject to tax as income. You want to argue 'til the cows come home that I somehow owe US income tax on non-income, non-taxable assets.

But ultimately, I think this is about you having a boy crush on me and wanting to fuck. It's why you're following me around the board, intentionally bumping into me and acting all infuriated. You need a good old fashioned romp in the barn to teach you some manners.

MAKING YOUR POINT? YOU SAID IF MONEY IS MADE IN GERMANY, IT'S NOT OWED TAXES IN THE US DUMBSHIT, I SHOWED YOU WERE WRONG

YOU SAID THE US CAN'T TAX MONEY MADE IN OTHER NATIONS, UNLESS IT WAS BROUGHT BACK INTO THE US AND YOU WERE WRONG

YOU CLAIM SOME "DIVIDEND VALUE" AS IF THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN SOMETHING, LOL

NOW YOU CLAIM YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT? LOL

Bubba, IF you have an "assett" you NEED to inform the treasury, it's LAW, now IF you meant you have stocks or bonds appreciating, true you don't need to pay taxes UNTIL you sell it, BUT still must notify the Gov't about it

YOU CLAIMED YOU COULD PAY TAXES IN GERMANY, THEN IF BROUGHT BACK INTO THE US, YOU'D BE TAXED AGAIN, I SHOWED YOU THROUGH IRS AND OTHER CREDIBLE LINKS, THAT'S BS!

In general the US only "double taxes' Corps (because they use thing like the "Irish double dutch", tax avoidance (Apple puts it's "intellectual" property there to pay 5% Corp taxes BUT would owe 30% (not 35% to bring the rest back!!!)

We also double tax TAX HAVENS for individuals, BUT NEVER to exceed the top marginal US rates TOTAL

IF you had money in Germany, you could pull it out TOMORROW and not owe ANY US taxes I bet since Germany's tax is higher!

But we ALL know you don't REALLY have ten cents to rub together, like MOST Tea Baggerstaners!

Hiding Income Offshore

STUPID FUK

DUMBASS SAID:

Foreign dividends

• Foreign pension income

• Foreign royalties

Gawd YOU are dumb

Dividend value???? lol

DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

Dumbass says:

Dumbass says:

Nah, I just enjoy showing how moronic right wingers are, especially the low informed like YOU Bubs!

Damn my backhand hurts from slapping you around though!

YOU SAID IF MONEY IS MADE IN GERMANY, IT'S NOT OWED TAXES IN THE US

I am making money in Germany every day. I don't owe taxes on it in the US because it's not taxable income. You keep showing where I do have to pay taxes on it if I claim it as income and repatriate it... thanks for showing that is a fact. That was my point.

1. Increase Tariffs to protect businesses here at home and make others build here.
2. Raise taxes and close loop holes
3. Invest in our own country

I agree with all but #2.

I would rather eliminate federal income tax and replace it with a consumption tax. We are a consumerist nation. It makes sense for us to fund our government through what we purchase instead of a penalty on what we earn.

If we are going to try and keep an income tax, we have to broaden the base. More people need to be paying taxes at the bottom. We would create far more revenue that way than increasing top marginal tax rates. As for "loopholes" that's another brilliant thing about going to a consumer tax, it eliminates all loopholes forever. Thing of the past. However, if we are going to keep the current system, we need to objectively look at these "loopholes" one by one. Some of them are in place because they serve a vital and valid function, they solve a legitimate problem we had at one point, they address an issue we were having at some time... are these concerns still valid? We don't know, there is never much discussion about that... it's just this emotive rush to cut loopholes.

I think before we take the ax to loopholes in general, we need to consider if it's going to close down farms or cause massive foreclosures... that would seem a sensible approach, right?

1. Increase Tariffs to protect businesses here at home and make others build here.

You can't force people to invest in our own country.

And especially when you raise taxes and close loop holes, why would I invest here, so you can take most of my earnings?

I'm going to invest where I can make money... and you know.... keep it.

And raising tariffs will kill businesses at home. The company I currently work for would be out of business if you raised tariffs. No country has ever protected itself into prosperity.

You can't force people to invest in our own country.

And especially when you raise taxes and close loop holes, why would I invest here, so you can take most of my earnings?

I'm going to invest where I can make money... and you know.... keep it.

And raising tariffs will kill businesses at home. The company I currently work for would be out of business if you raised tariffs. No country has ever protected itself into prosperity.
what if we just tax the wealthiest; and let the rest invest here?

...The company I currently work for would be out of business if you raised tariffs. No country has ever protected itself into prosperity.

Lefties are one-trick ponies. At least you don't try to masquerade your agenda.

"Eat the rich!" "Kill the banksters!" "Create my Worker's Paradise!"

images

...The company I currently work for would be out of business if you raised tariffs. No country has ever protected itself into prosperity.

images
that was last millennium; we have better propaganda and rhetoric now.

Why not simply Tax the Wealthiest into Heaven.

images
that was last millennium; we have better propaganda and rhetoric now.

Why not simply Tax the Wealthiest into Heaven.

Official poverty in Heaven would result in maXimal at-will productivity.

Forum List

Back