Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Just a real quick input then you all can go back to attacking each other. I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia as a contractor working on the S.A. F-15s. Up to 70k dollars it was tax free except that I had to pay S.S. which was required. Any monies earned over that 70K was going to be taxed at the U.S. rate. So I made sure I didn't go over the 70k. But then I did have a 10k deduction for having my family over there, so I took 10k of stock profit burned it off, claimed it on my 1040 and after 3 years, used up 30k of profits for about 600 dollars. Was this a bad thing I did, or did I follow the LAW, and used what I knew to my benefit? For I was wrong, then you can bet Bill Gates(Liberal) Warren Buffet(Liberal), Al Gore(Liberal) and any other liberal elite has done wrong, worse than me, yet you dumbasses keep voting for them.

You mean you didn't pay Saudi's 0% personal income tax rate? lol

Even though the IRS mandates every taxpayer to report international income, it also allows for various deductions which lessen the impact of US income tax liability. The primary deductions which help to prevent double taxation and reduce the taxes you owe in the US are:

If you take advantage of these deductions when filing a US expat tax return, you may be able to escape all tax liability with the United States. It’s important to understand, however, that even if you wind up owing nothing to the US after having taken all the deductions available to you, you are still required to file a US expat tax return

US Expat Tax Considerations for Americans Working in Saudi Arabia

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? Oh right the guys giving away their wealth, unlike the CONservatives Koch brothers/Walton's!
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? Oh right the guys giving away their wealth, unlike the CONservatives Koch brothers/Walton's!
Did you know that Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary) denied the union middleclass jobs, because he opposed the Keystone Pipeline, so HIS railroads could continue bringing the oil from Canada to the gulf? Bet you didn't know that. Did you know that Bill Gates, is wanting cheap labor from India because Americans are paid too much for the same work? Oh you didn't know that. The liberals always talk about their "COMPASSION", but as long as the liberal elites are in for the fight, they can screw over America, and their low information useful idiots, just adore them. Oh well, stupid is as stupid votes, and Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet has made more billions since Obama took office, who has now got more people in poverty in the history of America. Slap yourselves on the back, you "HAVE" fundamentally transformed America, into the 3rd world nation, you love so much.

Did you know that Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary)

He lies!!!

Buffett and the leftists love the term his "secretary." It implies a woman who makes $35k and rushes home to cook her poor family a meal and take the kids to soccer practice.

Actually, he, is an evil one percenter. Does it really matter comparing the taxes of one one percenter to another?

Just a real quick input then you all can go back to attacking each other. I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia as a contractor working on the S.A. F-15s. Up to 70k dollars it was tax free except that I had to pay S.S. which was required. Any monies earned over that 70K was going to be taxed at the U.S. rate. So I made sure I didn't go over the 70k. But then I did have a 10k deduction for having my family over there, so I took 10k of stock profit burned it off, claimed it on my 1040 and after 3 years, used up 30k of profits for about 600 dollars. Was this a bad thing I did, or did I follow the LAW, and used what I knew to my benefit? For I was wrong, then you can bet Bill Gates(Liberal) Warren Buffet(Liberal), Al Gore(Liberal) and any other liberal elite has done wrong, worse than me, yet you dumbasses keep voting for them.

Even though the IRS mandates every taxpayer to report international income, it also allows for various deductions which lessen the impact of US income tax liability. The primary deductions which help to prevent double taxation and reduce the taxes you owe in the US are:

If you take advantage of these deductions when filing a US expat tax return, you may be able to escape all tax liability with the United States. It’s important to understand, however, that even if you wind up owing nothing to the US after having taken all the deductions available to you, you are still required to file a US expat tax return

Did you know that Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary) denied the union middleclass jobs, because he opposed the Keystone Pipeline, so HIS railroads could continue bringing the oil from Canada to the gulf? Bet you didn't know that. Did you know that Bill Gates, is wanting cheap labor from India because Americans are paid too much for the same work? Oh you didn't know that. The liberals always talk about their "COMPASSION", but as long as the liberal elites are in for the fight, they can screw over America, and their low information useful idiots, just adore them. Oh well, stupid is as stupid votes, and Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet has made more billions since Obama took office, who has now got more people in poverty in the history of America. Slap yourselves on the back, you "HAVE" fundamentally transformed America, into the 3rd world nation, you love so much.

He lies!!!

Buffett and the leftists love the term his "secretary." It implies a woman who makes $35k and rushes home to cook her poor family a meal and take the kids to soccer practice.

Actually, he, is an evil one percenter. Does it really matter comparing the taxes of one one percenter to another?
Warren Buffet isn't just a one percent , but more closer to the .001%'er. He of all people pressured B.O.(Barak Hussein) not to allow the Keystone pipeline, which would of put 1000's of union middleclass people to work, because that pipeline would of cut into the profits of Buffet's railroads that carry the same oil from Canada to the Gulf. So Warren made 100's of millions of dollars more and those poor shlobs who voted for Obama are still out of job. Thanks to the liberal compassion who had to greedily make more. Dumbasses who vote liberal , deserve all the misery that liberals FORCE upon them. Elections have consequences.

He lies!!!

Warren Buffet isn't just a one percent , but more closer to the .001%'er. He of all people pressured B.O.(Barak Hussein) not to allow the Keystone pipeline, which would of put 1000's of union middleclass people to work, because that pipeline would of cut into the profits of Buffet's railroads that carry the same oil from Canada to the Gulf. So Warren made 100's of millions of dollars more and those poor shlobs who voted for Obama are still out of job. Thanks to the liberal compassion who had to greedily make more. Dumbasses who vote liberal , deserve all the misery that liberals FORCE upon them. Elections have consequences.

Good right wing talking points devoid of truth Bubs

TransCanada CEO says 42,000 Keystone XL pipeline jobs are 'ongoing, enduring'

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"The State Department, you mentioned the State Department, says that once the proposed project enters service, operations will require approximately 50 total employees in the U.S." Girling conceded that actual operating jobs top out at 50

Seriously? These are the “jobs, jobs, jobs” Republicans have been promising? The very thought that this country may risk certain environmental disaster to create fewer jobs over TWO years than it needs every TWO weeks just to keep up with population growth, is unfathomable. Tell me we’re not being ruled by people THAT dumb!

CEO of TransCanada Concedes just 50 permanent jobs from Keystone XL Pipeline

Why Conservatives Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

He lies!!!

Bush vs. Obama: Private Sector Job Creation
BushvObamaprivatejobscreated.jpg

Under President Obama's leadership, the economy has added private sector jobs for 64 straight months. During this span, 12.8 million private sector jobs have been created.

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll070215.png

President Obama’s low-ball estimate for Keystone XL jobs
Thus, using the White House’s stimulus math, the president should be saying Keystone XL would create as many as 7,800 construction jobs. (Note: please see update below.)
So Warren Buffet should make his 100's of millions of dollars? Should there be some work for those out of work, that would be better than being on welfare, right? God you libtards are so in the tank for your liberal 1%'ers while they screw over America making their millions and billions and then you bitch when these same people come out and say America isn't taxed enough. Dumbasses all of you.

Thus, using the White House’s stimulus math, the president should be saying Keystone XL would create as many as 7,800 construction jobs. (Note: please see update below.)
So Warren Buffet should make his 100's of millions of dollars? Should there be some work for those out of work, that would be better than being on welfare, right? God you libtards are so in the tank for your liberal 1%'ers while they screw over America making their millions and billions and then you bitch when these same people come out and say America isn't taxed enough. Dumbasses all of you.

FIFTY FULL TIME JOBS? Oh right better the Koch's make the money than Buffett? lol

Isn't the RR creating jobs Bubs?

Gas prices: Keystone XL will increase gas prices for Americans—Especially Farmers

• By draining Midwestern refineries of cheap Canadian crude into export-oriented refineries in the Gulf Coast, Keystone XL will increase the cost of gas for Americans.

• TransCanada’s 2008 Permit Application states “Existing markets for Canadian heavy crude, principally PADD II [U.S. Midwest], are currently oversupplied, resulting in price discounting for Canadian heavy crude oil. Access to the USGC [U.S. Gulf Coast] via the Keystone XL Pipeline is expected to strengthen Canadian crude oil pricing in [the Midwest] by removing this oversupply. This is expected to increase the price of heavy crude to the equivalent cost of imported crude. The resultant increase in the price of heavy crude is estimated to provide an increase in annual revenue to the Canadian producing industry in 2013 of US $2 billion to US $3.9 billion.”

• Independent analysis of these figures found this would increase per-gallon prices by 20 cents/gallon in the Midwest.

Tar Sands Action » Key Facts on Keystone XL

LMAOROG

FIFTY FULL TIME JOBS? Oh right better the Koch's make the money than Buffett? lol

Gas prices: Keystone XL will increase gas prices for Americans—Especially Farmers

• By draining Midwestern refineries of cheap Canadian crude into export-oriented refineries in the Gulf Coast, Keystone XL will increase the cost of gas for Americans.

• TransCanada’s 2008 Permit Application states “Existing markets for Canadian heavy crude, principally PADD II [U.S. Midwest], are currently oversupplied, resulting in price discounting for Canadian heavy crude oil. Access to the USGC [U.S. Gulf Coast] via the Keystone XL Pipeline is expected to strengthen Canadian crude oil pricing in [the Midwest] by removing this oversupply. This is expected to increase the price of heavy crude to the equivalent cost of imported crude. The resultant increase in the price of heavy crude is estimated to provide an increase in annual revenue to the Canadian producing industry in 2013 of US $2 billion to US $3.9 billion.”

• Independent analysis of these figures found this would increase per-gallon prices by 20 cents/gallon in the Midwest.

LMAOROG
Oil train fire: Tankers derail, catch fire in Lynchburg, Va.
Oil train fire started after several tanker cars carrying crude oil derailed in downtown Lynchburg, Va. The oil train fire caused the evacuation of nearby buildings but no injuries have been reported, according to Lynchburg officials.
yes this oil did employee fire fighters and produced a ton of CO2 that you lefties hate. So Warren lost a few barrels of oil and what wildlife was destroyed(who cares as long as a liberal does it) because of the risk in transporting oil by Rail.

LMAOROG

More stupid crap from daddy pee pee?

Saudi Arabia controls the market place dumb ass...

Don't you see what they are fucking doing?

He lies!!!

Good right wing talking points devoid of truth Bubs

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"The State Department, you mentioned the State Department, says that once the proposed project enters service, operations will require approximately 50 total employees in the U.S." Girling conceded that actual operating jobs top out at 50

Seriously? These are the “jobs, jobs, jobs” Republicans have been promising? The very thought that this country may risk certain environmental disaster to create fewer jobs over TWO years than it needs every TWO weeks just to keep up with population growth, is unfathomable. Tell me we’re not being ruled by people THAT dumb!

CEO of TransCanada Concedes just 50 permanent jobs from Keystone XL Pipeline

Why Conservatives Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

Part right, I don't respect you, Republican

LMAOROG
Oil train fire: Tankers derail, catch fire in Lynchburg, Va.
Oil train fire started after several tanker cars carrying crude oil derailed in downtown Lynchburg, Va. The oil train fire caused the evacuation of nearby buildings but no injuries have been reported, according to Lynchburg officials.
yes this oil did employee fire fighters and produced a ton of CO2 that you lefties hate. So Warren lost a few barrels of oil and what wildlife was destroyed(who cares as long as a liberal does it) because of the risk in transporting oil by Rail.

The 2013 Mayflower oil spill occurred on March 29, 2013, when an ExxonMobil pipeline carrying Canadian Wabasca heavy crude from the Athabasca oil sands ruptured in Mayflower, Arkansas, about 25 miles northwest of Little Rock. Approximately 12,000 barrels (1,900 m3) of oil mixed with water had been recovered by March 31. Twenty-two homes were evacuated
2013 Mayflower oil spill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century

List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LMAOROG

LMAOROG

More stupid crap from daddy pee pee?

Saudi Arabia controls the market place dumb ass...

Don't you see what they are fucking doing?

Yet the US's largest export IS oil products. Weird

During the postwar years American workers made the highest wages in the world.

This meant that Americans could support their families without going into debt. It also meant that the mom could afford to stay home with the kids.

1945 to 1973 was a golden age of Capitalism. We had a thriving middle class who could afford to send their children to college (which was kept affordable by government). American born into the lower class could lift themselves up through high wages and affordable education.

Because American workers made higher wages, the could pay higher taxes and share in the tax burden that comes with the world's largest miliary and most advanced industrial economy.

But there was a problem. Business did not want to pay the labor costs associated with a thriving middle class; and they didn't want to pay for the advanced industrial infrastructure that underlay their profit (think of satellite systems, transportation systems, patent system, legal system, energy grids, etc). And our corporations did not want to pay the environmental costs of protecting our drinking water and air. Instead, our corporations wanted the higher profits that came from cheap Chinese labor and zero environmental regulations.

So the wealthy found a candidate who was willing to dismantle the postwar wage system and help them ship jobs to freedom-hating nations like China, a place where our corporations didn't have to worry about an expensive middle class sprouting up near one of their supply chains.

Reagan was that candidate.

In addition to initiating mass deindustrialization (as jobs were sent to cheaper labor markets in Asia) Reagan declared war on unions and initiated policies that lowered domestic labor costs.

To understand the Reagan transition to low wages, compare the General Motors wage/benefit structure to Walmart's. The General Motors wage structure is typical of the postwar years where the average job paid enough for the father to support his family and send his children to college. It came with great health coverage. The wages/benefits were so good that government could tax these employees and raise revenue to fund national infrastructure and national defense.

Fast forward to Reagan's world of low wages/high corporate profits, and consider our largest retail employer, Walmart. Walmart employees barely make enough money to scrape-by. The majority of them get no health benefits and are getting some form of government assistance to stay afloat. They don't have enough money to pay taxes, and they typically take on massive debt to survive.

You can say that Walmart or retail workers should just get better jobs, but this is one of our largest sectors - and it no longer pays a living wage.

If wealthy people want to share their tax burden with workers, they should pay them a livable wage or at least take a long look at the wage structure.

I understand that you don't want the wealthy to pay higher taxes, but this is what happens to the people who make all the money.

During the postwar years American workers made the highest wages in the world.

This meant that Americans could support their families without going into debt. It also meant that the mom could afford to stay home with the kids.

1945 to 1973 was a golden age of Capitalism. We had a thriving middle class who could afford to send their children to college (which was kept affordable by government). American born into the lower class could lift themselves up through high wages and affordable education.

Because American workers made higher wages, the could pay higher taxes and share in the tax burden that comes with the world's largest miliary and most advanced industrial economy.

But there was a problem. Business did not want to pay the labor costs associated with a thriving middle class; and they didn't want to pay for the advanced industrial infrastructure that underlay their profit (think of satellite systems, transportation systems, patent system, legal system, energy grids, etc). And our corporations did not want to pay the environmental costs of protecting our drinking water and air. Instead, our corporations wanted the higher profits that came from cheap Chinese labor and zero environmental regulations.

So the wealthy found a candidate who was willing to dismantle the postwar wage system and help them ship jobs to freedom-hating nations like China, a place where our corporations didn't have to worry about an expensive middle class sprouting up near one of their supply chains.

Reagan was that candidate.

In addition to initiating mass deindustrialization (as jobs were sent to cheaper labor markets in Asia) Reagan declared war on unions and initiated policies that lowered domestic labor costs.

To understand the Reagan transition to low wages, compare the General Motors wage/benefit structure to Walmart's. The General Motors wage structure is typical of the postwar years where the average job paid enough for the father to support his family and send his children to college. It came with great health coverage. The wages/benefits were so good that government could tax these employees and raise revenue to fund national infrastructure and national defense.

Fast forward to Reagan's world of low wages/high corporate profits, and consider our largest retail employer, Walmart. Walmart employees barely make enough money to scrape-by. The majority of them get no health benefits and are getting some form of government assistance to stay afloat. They don't have enough money to pay taxes, and they typically take on massive debt to survive.

You can say that Walmart or retail workers should just get better jobs, but this is one of our largest sectors - and it no longer pays a living wage.

If wealthy people want to share their tax burden with workers, they should pay them a livable wage or at least take a long look at the wage structure.

I understand that you don't want the wealthy to pay higher taxes, but this is what happens to the people who make all the money.
(which was kept affordable by government) ROFL You're a moron. Government (communists) decided everyone should have the opportunity to go to college so it provided grants and loans to everyone on the backs of the taxpayers then forgave the loans if you can't afford to pay them back. NOTHING CAN INCREASE THE PRICES FASTER THAN MAKING IT FREE FOR EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T DESERVE THE THING AND CAN'T AFFORD IT. The easiest way to break the back of a free market... government handouts. Yeah you're a communist piece of shit coward that wants to eat the rich. You're a worthless pieces of communist shit who can't fathom the concept of work and self respect. Assets such as wealth are not a limited resource you dumb ass.

Sorry to be so late to the party...

you have to define rich first...

if we are talking

trillionaires or may be billionaires....what the fig do I know LOL ... if we are talking that...may be millionaires too

why not ....pay a lil bit more what the heck!:p

if we are talking

trillionaires or may be billionaires....what the fig do I know LOL ... if we are talking that...may be millionaires too

Yeah cause retirees with 401k nest eggs need to be taught a lesson!!!

if we are talking

I wager you earn a ton more than I do. Why don't you pay a lil bit more what the heck? :p

Warren Buffet does not pay less tax than his secretary.

But he has made billions off of Obama. One of the things he bought into, was the train companies, which got a healthy boast from the stimulus package. But taxing the public, to make billionaires wealthy is only bad if other people do it. Not left-wingers. It's ok for them. You must have missed the memo on that.

Warren Buffet does not pay less tax than his secretary.

But he has made billions off of Obama. One of the things he bought into, was the train companies, which got a healthy boast from the stimulus package. But taxing the public, to make billionaires wealthy is only bad if other people do it. Not left-wingers. It's ok for them. You must have missed the memo on that.

"Left wingers"? Oh you mean the guys supporting the Buffet rule whee there is a min 30% tax, unlike today where Mittens paid 12%-14% on million of dollars?

buffett-trickle-4.jpg

if we are talking

Yeah cause retirees with 401k nest eggs need to be taught a lesson!!!

Lot of retirees with $200,000+ incomes huh? lol

I bet those people kinda worked hard to get where they did, that they didn't sit back and bitch and moan how unfair the world was to them. They didn't look for a government handout, but put money into retirement accounts that gave them a tax haven from the federal government that was stealing from them just so they could give that money to someone else sitting in their parents home, typing on computers , who end up voting dumbocrat. So I guess when these people were taxed when they earned their money, taxed when they spent their money, they should be taxed again, because they were smart enough to provide for their future?

Forum List

Back