Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Just how much more would you have rich people pay? Wealthy people already pay over half the total personal federal income taxes collected.
do they, actually pay that or does an, artificial person do it for them?

Mr. Trump did not pay any personal income taxes, recently.
Evidence?
Should we ask, wikileaks?
No. You said it, I'm asking you.
I don't have the delegated authority; we need to ask Congress. Want to help draft a letter?
So you don't have any evidence. Got it. You can stop saying that now.

Link to two decades of Trumps tax returns? Thanks...

I say he hasn't paid a dime in two decades. So let's put the shoe on the other foot. Prove to me has paid fed taxes during the last two decades.
Yes....we see your limited intelligence at work.....now, that link?

Now the personal attacks start and you question my intelligence.

:lame2:
That link?

Trump could have avoided US federal taxes for 18 years, NYT reports. ... According to the report, Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income taxreturn - a deduction that would have legally allowed him to avoid paying federal tax for up to 18 years.Oct 1, 2016
So if it's legal, why the incessant whining over it?

Well you must love the total bs of the last 35 years, chump. "I know, another tax cut for the rich!"
if you say they don't pay taxes now, then how is it they can get a tax break? I mean dude, be consistent at least.
How much did Mr. Trump pay in personal income taxes, and why is He asking for a tax break, if he doesn't pay personal income taxes?

The short answer; Trump wants to make sure all his cronies get out of paying any taxes just he did.
Al sharpton is one of his cronies?

He owes taxes. Trump did the exact same thing with a balance due of zero. And over a two decade period of time. And did I forget to mention trump lived a life of champagne wishes and caviar dreams in the process.

Trump did the exact same thing with a balance due of zero.

So why are you whining? Taxable income of zero means tax due is zero.

I say he hasn't paid a dime in two decades. So let's put the shoe on the other foot. Prove to me has paid fed taxes during the last two decades.

That link?

Trump could have avoided US federal taxes for 18 years, NYT reports. ... According to the report, Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income taxreturn - a deduction that would have legally allowed him to avoid paying federal tax for up to 18 years.Oct 1, 2016
whiners whine
it's what they do

Excuses, excuses. It's funny how the GOP gets everything they want passed and the Democrats are blocked all the time. Sounds like the Democrats are pretty pathetic lawmakers. Your BS is off the charts. The more you simple minded people play partisan politics the better of the rich and Congress are. Dupe!
The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates, keep deregulation and block progress, genius. They never pass ANYTHING, dupe. The greedy idiot rich love things as is...
The less the government does the better it is for the people
Well you must love the total bs of the last 35 years, chump. "I know, another tax cut for the rich!"
if you say they don't pay taxes now, then how is it they can get a tax break? I mean dude, be consistent at least.
How much did Mr. Trump pay in personal income taxes, and why is He asking for a tax break, if he doesn't pay personal income taxes?

It's none of yours or my business how much President Trump paid in taxes. He didn't ask for a tax break, he took all the legal deductions he qualified for, just like you or I would. The laws Congress wrote are the issues, not whether people who qualified for a tax deduction of credit took what they were legally allowed.

That link?

Well it's that part where he lived a life of champagne wishs & caviar dreams that chaps my ass. That makes what trumps doing a scam.

My dad was a self employed businessman and when he suffered substantial losses that reduced his taxable income to zero or even near zero, our lifestyle took a big hit as well. In other words we felt it. That's the real world.

By the way, how does your wife like that new trumps ass cologne you're wearing

That link?

Well it's that part where he lived a life of champagne wishs & caviar dreams that chaps my ass. That makes what trumps doing a scam.

Scams are illegal. What Trump did was not. Even you SHOULD be able to see the difference.

My dad was a self employed businessman and when he suffered substantial losses that reduced his taxable income to zero or even near zero, our lifestyle took a big hit as well. In other words we felt it. That's the real world. By the way, how does your wife like that new trumps ass cologne you're wearing
My dog's farts are smarter than that lame attempt at an insult. Please pay the receptionist on your way out and try again next week.

That link?

Scams are illegal. What Trump did was not. Even you SHOULD be able to see the difference.

My dad was a self employed businessman and when he suffered substantial losses that reduced his taxable income to zero or even near zero, our lifestyle took a big hit as well. In other words we felt it. That's the real world. By the way, how does your wife like that new trumps ass cologne you're wearing
My dog's farts are smarter than that lame attempt at an insult. Please pay the receptionist on your way out and try again next week.

Yes scams are illegal and trump should be sitting in prison right now for the scams he pulled

You started with the lame insults. Not me. And I'm sorry you have to suffer through your dog farts. Not ;)

Last edited:
That link?

Yes scams are illegal and trump should be sitting in prison right now for the scams he pulled

Show where he his write-off was illegal. Failing that, give it up.

You started with the lame insults. Not me. And I'm sorry you have to suffer through your dog farts. Not ;)
Really? Cite the insult. Failing that, give it up.

The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates, keep deregulation and block progress, genius. They never pass ANYTHING, dupe. The greedy idiot rich love things as is...
The less the government does the better it is for the people
I don't care, and he made a promise to the people who voted for him

do they, actually pay that or does an, artificial person do it for them?

Mr. Trump did not pay any personal income taxes, recently.
Evidence?
I don't have the delegated authority; we need to ask Congress. Want to help draft a letter?
You don't have any evidence to the contrary; You can stop that now, as well.

So how much business does he do with Russia/ Saudi? Nobody cares about his write offs.

Evidence?
I don't have to. I didn't make the assertion.

So how much business does he do with Russia/ Saudi? Nobody cares about his write offs.
That other guy certainly does.

That other guy certainly does.
You brought them up. He was talking about scams of all kinds.

You're wasting my time. Oh and be sure and splash on your new trumps ass cologne liberally. Probably brings back fond memories for your wife ;)

Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Yes. That 1% should be taxed at very high levels. We should adopt the Japanese model of CEOs being paid only X amount of times more than the lowest workers in that company. Anything exceeding that should be taxed at at least 75%. Inherited wealth should also be taxed at previous levels.
well go live in Japan.

Due to the enormous corruption and cronyism in our federal government, many wealthy use their expensive lawyers to get out of paying taxes. The current tax code is 70k pages...time for a change.

Let's go to a simple flat tax. That would eliminate the political class' efforts to enrich their donors/owners.

There's more than a million dirtbags out there posing as tax attorneys and accountants that will crap all over your best efforts to effect change in the way you describe. And in the process, make the tax code even more complex
flat tax ends that problem right?

I don't have to. I didn't make the assertion.
yes, You are implying he has Standing due to having paid personal Income taxes.

flat tax ends that problem right?
Yes.

But that would only bring out something no one has talked about much: Nearly half of Americans don't pay ANY income tax. And some of those even get money back from the government, in the form of "Earned Income Tax Credit" or other such disguised-Welfare subsidies.

How do you offer an income tax cut to people who don't pay any?

The flat tax will have the effect of placing the same percentage tax on those people, as on those who DO already pay income taxes. In other words, it will INCREASE their taxes, from zero to 15% or whatever the percentage is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back