Should Trump build the border wall if he cant get Mexico to?

Should Trump/America build the border wall if Mexico wont?

• Total voters
If Trump can not get Mexico to pay for the border wall, should Trump and America build it anyways?

My opinion is, Yes, why not?
As of Sept. 27,2017 illegal immigrants and their kids are costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill.

To build the border wall it could cost nearly $70 billion and $150 million a year to maintain.

So considering if its already costing American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars every year, building the wall would make the most logical sense.

It will keep illegal immigrants out. It will create jobs and America will save so much money in the long run.
Trump should build the wall and flee to Me-he-koh

Money will be wasted...cubas and africans there is a sea in between and still made it. The border is there already. Instead of wasting money help Mexico/central america to prosper and stop the migration.
If NK decides to nuke us millions of us will flee to the southern border....it could happen.

If Trump can not get Mexico to pay for the border wall, should Trump and America build it anyways?

My opinion is, Yes, why not?
As of Sept. 27,2017 illegal immigrants and their kids are costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill.

To build the border wall it could cost nearly $70 billion and $150 million a year to maintain.

So considering if its already costing American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars every year, building the wall would make the most logical sense.

It will keep illegal immigrants out. It will create jobs and America will save so much money in the long run.
Well, the money has been sitting there to build the wall. It has been approved years before Pres.Trump even thought about running for the Presidency. But why they didn't finished building the wall? I do not know... They probably wanted to take out the money from the budget for the wall as a front,and then to used that money for something else, like building tunnels to help bring in drugs and Illegal voters. They need to do an audit to see what everything that was spent on the unfinished barrier. Check the receipts and the ones whom has given out the receipts, to make sure that it was spent on barrier materials instead of tunneling materials. I wonder why that they hasn't used the money to buy the properties alongside of the border first. i guessed that it weren't never their intentions to put a barrier in the first place.

giphy.gif

Trump's wall would be a bonanza for Mexican workers. Think of the number of Mexican laborers that would be hired to work on the wall. The question then becomes. would those Mexican workers be content with their usual paychecks or would they be looking for USA jobs?

Forum List

Back