Should Trump Trial Go Direct To Supreme Court?

Yup, the trial was a Democrat Party scam.. everyone knows it and the appeals process in New York is likely corrupted as well. The voters need an honest resolution before the election.
LOL

You can't really be this clueless, can you?

You do know as of now it's a state matter?

And it's not about the voters. Trump is still running for office. He's a convicted felon.

LOL

And it's not about the voters. Trump is still running for office. He's a convicted felon.
I assume that you are a Democrat.. 😄

What are Democrats afraid of, go directly to the Supreme Court, they’re already handling the Presidential immunity case?

This Democrat/Bragg case could be mute anyway.

There should be a resolution before the election..what’s the problem with that?

Could be .. Trump may have immunity..

Even if the SCOTUS was stupid enough to give the POTUS unlimited power to do whatever they want, it would not help Trump as this case is from before he was POTUS

Even if the SCOTUS was stupid enough to give the POTUS unlimited power to do whatever they want, it would not help Trump as this case is from before he was POTUS
We can’t leave in the hands of the New York judicial system, for one they’re politically slower than molasses and more than half the country believe they’re Democrat and fully corrupted. The SCOTUS has 100% trust.

What are Democrats afraid of, go directly to the Supreme Court, they’re already handling the Presidential immunity case?

This Democrat/Bragg case could be mute anyway.

There should be a resolution before the election..what’s the problem with that?
You have no clue how the system works?

Stop commenting! :th_spinspin::laughing0301:

Yup, the trial was a Democrat Party scam.. everyone knows it and the appeals process in New York is likely corrupted as well. The voters need an honest resolution before the election.
Despite what some of the usual suspect libturds here say, the SCOTUS is likely to hear the Trump appeal if the NY State appellate process fails to reverse it on its own.

But it isn’t a direct appeal to the SCOTUS. There is a direct appeal to the SCOTUS from the highest court of any and all states. So, it will not have to wend its way through the lower federal courts.

Despite what some of the usual suspect libturds here say, the SCOTUS is likely to hear the Trump appeal if the NY State appellate process fails to reverse it on its own.

But it isn’t a direct appeal to the SCOTUS. There is a direct appeal to the SCOTUS from the highest court of any and all states. So, it will not have to wend its way through the lower federal courts.
I’ll admit that I’m no constitutional scholar but I do recall the Bush/Gore election dispute going to the Supreme Court.

I’ll admit that I’m no constitutional scholar but I do recall the Bush/Gore election dispute going to the Supreme Court.
FROM?

Yep. From that state’s highest court.

But, the SCOTUS doesn’t get automatic jurisdiction over STATE court decisions, (such as the NY County conviction in this case).

LOL

Just because it's a state matter doesn't mean federal laws were not broken. Everyone seems to think The supreme Court cannot intervene that Just isn't true.

It would have to be transferred to the federal system first but this kangaroo process is easily identified as a federal law breaker up to an including Jury tampering by the judge.

IMG_6814.jpeg

You've been wrong about just about everything pertaining to matters of the law.

You've been wrong about just about everything pertaining to matters of the law.
He's not wrong about this however. It will end up at the supreme Court sometime into Trump's next term.

Forum List

Back