Show trial tonight

But, anyway, about the hearing:

Does anyone know, is one person or one group of writers setting up the teleprompter speeches for all of the people on the panel? The words are so similar, that it is hard to imagine different writers spontaneously writing them.

This would be much more realistic if Cheney had her own dedicated writer, and Bennie Thompson had his and Kinzinger had his. That way, they could still all follow the same dogma, without using the exact same words, and with different approaches to the dramatic readings.

Like Cheney could be cast as a no-nonsense pioneer from Wyoming, and Bennie Thompson as a battle-scared veteran of the Civil Rights Wars in Mississippi, now fighting his toughest battle yet, and Kinzinger, the mild-mannered goof, who suddenly shows flashes of brilliance that belie his seeming diffidence. That would make a better drama mini-series.

Also, why can they not memorize some of the speeches? Do the Komisars hold the speeches until the last minute? They don't take their eyes off the teleprompters as they read aloud, seemingly frightened to go off-script for even a single word change.

Will the FEC fine Kinsinger for playing 'MOTHERFUCKER' over the public airwaves? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

MAAAMsdwewIn the past traitors like Trump paid the ultimate price. But to you idiot MAGA halftards, he's a hero.

And he'll do it again because he's a malignant sociopath.
Little hint for you moron.

I stated I wouIdn't vote for Trump before the

2016 Convention, and I didn't.

I made the same statement in 2020, with the same result

I have no use for the man, he should not have been elected,

I feel the same about Hillary and Biden.

calling me MAGA looks you look like a halfwit.

Little hint for you moron.

I stated I wouIdn't vote for Trump before the

2016 Convention, and I didn't.

I made the same statement in 2020, with the same result

I have no use for the man, he should not have been elected,

I feel the same about Hillary and Biden.

calling me MAGA looks you look like a halfwit.
That’s an insult to half wits. For him to be a half wit would require a gain of a full half wit.

That’s an insult to half wits. For him to be a half wit would require a gain of a full half wit.
Ass bleeder- you can insult me all you want if it makes you feel better but that won't stop the truth from coming forward from the slew of REPUBLICANS who are nailing Trump's ass to the wall.

"Testifying before Congress recently, acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) Chief Robert Contee said that 65 MPD officers had filed injury claims, but many more had not."

So, 140 is a guess?

Ass bleeder- you can insult me all you want if it makes you feel better but that won't stop the truth from coming forward from the slew of REPUBLICANS who are nailing Trump's ass to the wall.
Poor Clap. The poor simpleton thinks that any of this clown show has any impact on Trump and that anything being said (even where truthful) is relevant to anything.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Actually the capitol police tried to stop it also. Resulting in over 140 of them injured.

Link to 140 injured?
Don't you get tired of getting your ass handed to you?

More than 140 U.S. Capitol Police and D.C. Metropolitan Police officers were injured while defending the grounds that day, according to a Thursday statement from the U.S. Capitol Police Labor Committee.

"Testifying before Congress recently, acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) Chief Robert Contee said that 65 MPD officers had filed injury claims, but many more had not."

So, 140 is a guess?
that was an estimate from the chairman of police union, and that is combined capitol police and MPD.

“Sixty-five MPD members sustained injuries documented in injury reports. Many more sustained injuries from the assault – scratches, bruises, eyes burning from bear mace – that they did not even bother to report,” he said in written testimony

Focuses on what the committee feels Trump should have done that he did not do,
Never ever never thought America would stoop to such histrionic speculation. They are also very giddy to announce that the dog and pony farce will continue All Year!!!
Trump " did nothing to stop it ".
What they don't tell you is that he ( inadvertently)had tried to prevent it from happening at least as early as the day before by authorizing the National Guard, but he was superseded by Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back