Show trial tonight

It’s a fabulous prime time orchestrated Pearl clutch as they wax poetically about what they speculateTrump should have done that they feel he didnt.
Could not get the mileage out of hearsay about what he did do so now let’s ingest some hard core feelings about what he should have done.

Why would any sane person want to waste their time watching looney liberals and Demorats tell lies and make up Jan 6 fantasy stories based on pure nonsense?? ... :cuckoo:
How many Democrats have testified in these hearings?

Looking forward to hear Trump supporters to counter the testimony from the Jan. 6th hearing.
Trump, initially, told his supporters to not to participate in the hearing. He has changed his mind. Trump has requested his supporters to counter the testimony of his former staff members during the Jan. 6 hearings.
The Trump supporters who could defend the President have refused to testify or took the 5th amendment.

This site provides a small forum for his supporters to counter what we have heard from witnesses. Please provide us the counter arguments, Trump wants us all to hear.

Why?

Looking forward to hear Trump supporters to counter the testimony from the Jan. 6th hearing.
Trump, initially, told his supporters to not to participate in the hearing. He has changed his mind. Trump has requested his supporters to counter the testimony of his former staff members during the Jan. 6 hearings.
The Trump supporters who could defend the President have refused to testify or took the 5th amendment.

This site provides a small forum for his supporters to counter what we have heard from witnesses. Please provide us the counter arguments, Trump wants us all to hear.
I'm sure they were requested to give testimony, as the committee has heard from 10,000 witnesses, i'm sure they asked the Trump supporters like Steve Bannon to give their side of the story.

I'd like to oblige. I think it would be interesting to debate the testimony, point by point.

But I see no benefit in countering the testimony one point at a time, only to have you say each time, "so what? What about all the other stuff?"

If you will list your top five Trump-incriminating facts witnessed by those testifying under oath, I'll try to counter them.

They have no real evidence. Fail.

Forum List

Back