Shut up Romney!

I would if I were. It's the first post you ever wrote that I've seen that wasn't zero content. It was almost zero. And you're a flaming hypocrite on consistently not holding Democrats to the same standard. But you admitted he's single taxpayer once.

If you want real credit for that though, speak up when other Democrats say he's not

Single taxpayer? WTF are you blabbering about?

You said single payer, in your original post. Single payer is national health insurance.

Back to your zero content standard. OMG, I got you in a TYPO! Bam!

I wasn't sure if you knew the difference. I hate to break the news, but your comments on me being a hypocrite, and Obama's professors are Marxists, are zero content comments.

It wasn't about content, it was about hypocrisy. You went to dated quotes, they aren't relevant. My point was that what Obama has said in the past wasn't relevant either. So you actually just supported me, you didn't contradict me.

That Obama is a Marxist today is relevant, but 30 year old quotes still aren't relevant to that. What he's said in recent history is relevant. My views have evolved a lot in the last 30 years. I am far more against using the military overseas, I supported Gulf War I at the time, now I don't think we should have done it, at least not the way we did. I'm now pro-choice, I was pro-life. I'm now against the death penalty, I was for it then. Some views evolve, some don't. That Obamas didn't is only relevant as he continues to advocate Marxism and single payer today

LOL! These comments by Drumpf are not 30 years old. He was praising Obama in 2009.

The one I responded to was 2004, which is older than the last time Obama said he was single payer

Single taxpayer? WTF are you blabbering about?

You said single payer, in your original post. Single payer is national health insurance.

I wasn't sure if you knew the difference. I hate to break the news, but your comments on me being a hypocrite, and Obama's professors are Marxists, are zero content comments.

It wasn't about content, it was about hypocrisy. You went to dated quotes, they aren't relevant. My point was that what Obama has said in the past wasn't relevant either. So you actually just supported me, you didn't contradict me.

That Obama is a Marxist today is relevant, but 30 year old quotes still aren't relevant to that. What he's said in recent history is relevant. My views have evolved a lot in the last 30 years. I am far more against using the military overseas, I supported Gulf War I at the time, now I don't think we should have done it, at least not the way we did. I'm now pro-choice, I was pro-life. I'm now against the death penalty, I was for it then. Some views evolve, some don't. That Obamas didn't is only relevant as he continues to advocate Marxism and single payer today

LOL! These comments by Drumpf are not 30 years old. He was praising Obama in 2009.

The one I responded to was 2004, which is older than the last time Obama said he was single payer

WAKEY WAKEY!! All you're doing is giving Hildabeast the election...
When are you going to realize that only the idiots are buying that bullshit?
This from a poster who supports a candidate that bankrolls Clinton?

1. Trump is not my first choice, but I am OK with him being President and the same goes for Kasich and Carson. Rubio is a two faced liar who had the nerve to go on Mexican TV and tell us the border would come only after the amnesty, and then told Levins show and said the e exact opposite.

2. Trump was giving money to GOP nominees also. This seems to be hard for ideological purists to grasp, but businessmen have to make friends on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Jroc isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you haven't already noticed.
Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

and the least class

Yes, Republicans need to be more dignified ... you know ... like Democrats are ...

[/sarcasm]
you ever hear a dem speaking about the size of their dick?

They just send pics of them over the Internet.

probably in lesser numbers than the rightwingers if their apparently desperation is accurately reflected on this board.

that said, I'm pretty sure sexting cuts across party lines.

Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

and the least class

Yes, Republicans need to be more dignified ... you know ... like Democrats are ...

[/sarcasm]

probably in lesser numbers than the rightwingers if their apparently desperation is accurately reflected on this board.

Jilly what would you know about dicks? You probably haven't seen one in decades.:D

I don't care, I don't like Trump and I won't vote for him in the primary or the general election. I was asking if your standard is consistent. On one, tiny, narrow point it was kind of consistent. this is irrelevant to that

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

Mitt Romney’s Speech Attacking Trump Showed Why Trump Is Taking Over the GOP

The 2012 nominee's remarks were scathing, but omitted his own history with Trump.

In nearly every respect, Romney’s attacks on Trump were right on target. Over the course of this campaign, Trump has proven himself to be exactly the boorish, clueless, dishonest candidate that Romney said he is. It was a strong stand against Trump’s takeover of the Republican party.

The problem is that it comes far too late. Trump’s awfulness and lack of qualifications have always been apparent to one degree or another, and yet the Romney and the GOP sought the support of Trump and played to the people who are now his base anyway

imar

and the least class

[/sarcasm]

Swish. One data point was responded to with one data point. You're clueless. How do you eat now that your looks are gone and you can't earn a living on your back?

and the least class

[/sarcasm]

Jilly what would you know about dicks? You probably haven't seen one in decades.:D

Not since her looks went. Before that it was how she earned a living. Now sugar daddy is Obama

Mittens is trying to stop the GOP from imploding. I'm pleased to see that the GOP voters aren't listening.

Yes, you need to goose step in sync with your party, disagreement is dangerous. When they speak, you need to just agree with them

:lol: Sure Kaz, go with that.

Trump, Trump, Trump!!!

So I've asked you this repeatedly before, Goebles. Name them. Name the issues that Democrats actually disagree on

Mittens is trying to stop the GOP from imploding. I'm pleased to see that the GOP voters aren't listening.

Yes, you need to goose step in sync with your party, disagreement is dangerous. When they speak, you need to just agree with them

Trump, Trump, Trump!!!

So I've asked you this repeatedly before, Goebles. Name them. Name the issues that Democrats actually disagree on

Disagree with Republicans? Almost all of them. :lol:

WAKEY WAKEY!! All you're doing is giving Hildabeast the election...
When are you going to realize that only the idiots are buying that bullshit?
This from a poster who supports a candidate that bankrolls Clinton?

1. Trump is not my first choice, but I am OK with him being President and the same goes for Kasich and Carson. Rubio is a two faced liar who had the nerve to go on Mexican TV and tell us the border would come only after the amnesty, and then told Levins show and said the e exact opposite.

2. Trump was giving money to GOP nominees also. This seems to be hard for ideological purists to grasp, but businessmen have to make friends on BOTH sides of the aisle.
He was giving money to McConnell..... That isn't to republicans.

Trump, Trump, Trump!!!

almost all of them that matter....

reproductive choice
social justice
voting rights
gun control
foreign policy
campaign finance reform
the judiciary

that's just a few.

What do you mean? You post here every day.

meh.... yet another rightwingnut angry misogynist . *shrug*
its that damn Patriarchy right????????

Fucking stupid feminists

no... just braindead rightwingnuts...no patriarchy about it.

this fucking stupid feminist makes more than you and is more educated and you're a loser.

get over it.

but thanks for proving my point. :thup:

What do you mean? You post here every day.

meh.... yet another rightwingnut angry misogynist . *shrug*
its that damn Patriarchy right????????

Fucking stupid feminists

no... just braindead rightwingnuts...no patriarchy about it.

this fucking stupid feminist makes more than you and is more educated and you're a loser.

get over it.

but thanks for proving my point. :thup:
You make more then me....Good for you.... Guess you admit the wage gap is bullshit.

Forum List

Back