Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

Brandon: you ain’t black unless you voted for me!

Brandon: you ain’t black unless you voted for me!
That's how blacks felt about blacks who support trump. But you seem to forget all of the negative things trump said about the black community, black athletes protesting police killing, his hostility to black reporters.

There is no Democrat plantation. The use of that term is racist. Republicans continue using this insulting term then wonder why blacks vote democrst. Cognitive dissonance is real.

Your posts show your racism. You see, white racism is done differently now and you oknow it. So you telling me to go find a slur ain't going to be done. But watch.
Quote a racist post by me, liar.

And here is an example. Like every other right winger, you don't think blacks are capable of thinking on our own, so we have to be guided by democrats instead of understanding that we look at your policies and see that they suck. Whatever bad you think democrats have done would be worse with republicans. As for Biden, he was not my first choice, but between he and trump, he was the only choice.

Whites like you trying to tell me who is racist and who I should vote for is like the fox inviting the chickens into his house for dinner. You think we're stupid enough to fall for your bs when all you're doing is hoping to get about 15-17 percent of the black vote in order to gain power and inflict us with your white nationalist agenda.
I didn’t say anything about blacks. I was addressing YOU, Moron.

You're the one who posted brother Malcolm's word you clown. I happen to agree with him. We should just take your country from you. 😄
Nope. IM2 has it in his signature, only he has modified it, so it's a lie. I simply pointed out his lie.

Go ahead and take my country. Let's see how you do it.

Nope. IM2 has it in his signature, only he has modified it, so it's a lie. I simply pointed out his lie.

Go ahead and take my country. Let's see how you do it.
It's going just fine. Have you cuck whites thought about plugging the holes in the border with your fingers yet? :funnyface:

The deliberate effort to deny reality — as seen in the thread headline — does nothing to make it go away.

The Dim Party does tend to view black voters as mere possessions of the Dim Plantation.

Is it true that (by and large) black voters tend to vote Democrap? Sadly, yes. But the Dim Party views its black voters as an entitlement.

Last edited:
The deliberate effort to deny reality — as seen n the thread headline — does nothing to make it go away.

The Dim Party does tend to view black voters as mere possessions of the Dim Plantation.

Is it true that (by and large) black voters tend to vote Democrap? Sadly, yes. But the Dim Party views its black voters as an entitlement.
If you respected black voters you'd respect who they choose to vote for.

If you respected black voters you'd respect who they choose to vote for.
Nope. I didn’t say anything about respecting or disrespecting any voters of any color.

I discussed the obvious view of the Dim Party relative to its voters. They view black voters as being their (the Dim Party’s) property.

I don’t have high regard for any voter who would put Potato in our highest national office.

You’re often wrong. Many times it seems to be intentional. This is just one of those latter cases.

I’m glad you’re not a U.S. citizen. I’d hate for a scumbag imbecile (such as you) to have a vote here.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

Are you feeling lonely again? This is what you do when you are wanting attention. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Here, I'm tipping my 40 to you.

Nope. I didn’t say anything about respecting or disrespecting any voters of any color.

I discussed the obvious view of the Dim Party relative to its voters. They view black voters as being their (the Dim Party’s) property.
No they don't. They absolutely take the black vote for granted but we had real pieces of shit in this country that actually owned black people as property. Their names were names like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis. Men you actually venerate and respect. I don't respect your clownish cosplay arguments in the face of reality.
I don’t have high regard for any voter who would put Potato in our highest national office.
Which accounts for over 90% of black voters. If you don't have any respect for us why should we have any for you, dipshit. Respect works both ways.
You’re often wrong. Many times it seems to be intentional. This is just one of those latter cases.
I'm not wrong. You don't understand the motivation of black voters. We absolutely know you're deplorable pieces of shit so we'll work with us Pelosi's and the Bidens for as long as we have to because they're weak and will allow their greed to let you cuck whites be demographically replaced for short term profit. Once we're the majority though who needs them?
I’m glad you’re not a U.S. citizen. I’d hate for a scumbag imbecile (such as you) to have a vote here.
Who said I wasn't a US citizen? I immigrated her in my mother's tummy and was born a citizen thanks to your convenient birth right citizenship laws. Then, when my daughter was born in Jamaica those same laws made her an American citizen as well. Basically you guys are fucked. 😄

Forum List

Back