Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

No, they actually don't.

Look white man, I'm black, I've worked with white democrats and white republicans. I know the diffference and don't need some dumb right wing hack to tell me how it is.
Here's the correct version, jackass:

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

Last edited:
Biden has a long history of being a racist, and IM2 worships him.
And here is an example. Like every other right winger, you don't think blacks are capable of thinking on our own, so we have to be guided by democrats instead of understanding that we look at your policies and see that they suck. Whatever bad you think democrats have done would be worse with republicans. As for Biden, he was not my first choice, but between he and trump, he was the only choice.

Whites like you trying to tell me who is racist and who I should vote for is like the fox inviting the chickens into his house for dinner. You think we're stupid enough to fall for your bs when all you're doing is hoping to get about 15-17 percent of the black vote in order to gain power and inflict us with your white nationalist agenda.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”
That may have been so in 1963, but in 2023 this is:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2023

You see, you're just posting up a quote that you think defends your political agenda. I've studies Malcolm X. He didn't like white conservatives either. So if you think X would be making the same comment now, you're sorely mistaken.

But your not an honest black person. You're a sleazy lying piece of shit.
Wrong, you're a dishonest white person who tried taking a comment made in 1963 about politics in 1963 to claim something about politics now.

That may have been so in 1963, but in 2023 this is:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2023

You see, you're just posting up a quote that you think defends your political agenda. I've studies Malcolm X. He didn't like white conservatives either. So if you think X would be making the same comment now, you're sorely mistaken.
Hmmmm . . . . no. I posted what he actually said. You posted something you made up. Quotes don't change over time, douchebag. Whether he liked conservatives or not, he also didn't like white liberals.

Wrong, you're a dishonest white person who tried taking a comment made in 1963 about politics in 1963 to claim something about politics now.
I didn't claim anything at all except the fact that your "quote" is a big fat lie.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented.
TRU DAT, BOSS.

Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619.
That coincides with the date the first true leftwing progressive liberals first started coming ashore, Boss.

Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created.
Took those idiot scum 200 years to organize from mere slavery of bodies to the full-fledged DNC. At least you can bet those people weren't no republicans at least! Gottcha, Boss.

After 100 years on the Republican plantation we were still facing Jim Crow. Lynchings. Convict leasing. Contract selling. Restrictive covenants. Exclusion from unions and good paying jobs. Redlining. Voter suppression.. Equal Protection under the law. I can keep going.
Goddamn, You are historically retarded.

The Jim Crow laws of the South were instituted by Democrats. The majority of those racist Democratic politicians remained in the party after even after it took a majority of Republicans to vote for and pass the Civil Rights acts in the 50's and 60's. LBJ was sort of an exception but his motives where made clear when it came out that he had said. "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for 200 years".

The South did become majority Republican but not until the 80's. Almost 20 years after the Civil Rights movement. The South didn't move right because of racism they moved because of economics. That switched sides myth is bullshit.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

Brother Malcom is suggesting we stop dealing with white people and take your country from you. I suppose you agree with him.....? 😄

That you are.
1ctzue-S.jpg

After 100 years on the Republican plantation we were still facing Jim Crow. Lynchings. Convict leasing. Contract selling. Restrictive covenants. Exclusion from unions and good paying jobs. Redlining. Voter suppression.. Equal Protection under the law. I can keep going.
You're delusional

They don't.
sure they do, who claims republicans are racist? I've watched a video where a white demofk tells a black person how to be black!!!! Hilarious!!!

here's the president telling a black man he ain't black!!!! don't think your bullshit flies in here.

That's creepy telling a black man he doesn't have the right to think on his own. It's all demofks, alllllllllll of em.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back