Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

Very early on in his career here at USMB, he claimed to have a mixed-race daughter and a black wife. That would make him white. I believe nothing he says, he's a bored troll.
I believe you're talking about me. You understand that there aren't just white and black people right? Me and my daughter are Asian and Black. My wife is just black.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
That's how blacks felt about blacks who support trump. But you seem to forget all of the negative things trump said about the black community, black athletes protesting police killing, his hostility to black reporters.
You votez fer Joe?
YOUZE A NEGRO!!!

Everything you say here is wrong.
If by wrong you mean right, I concur.
Blacks were republican for 100 years and republicans could end Jim Crow. So spare me.
In 2023, the Democrats are the one's maintaining the plantation you rightfully despise.

But you refuse to understand this.

Stop serving this, and start seeing/hearing it.

If by wrong you mean right, I concur.

In 2023, the Democrats are the one's maintaining the plantation you rightfully despise.

But you refuse to understand this.

Stop serving this, and start seeing/hearing it.

No, you're wrong.

Stop being white thinking you can tell me what party to be part of. I hear everything and this forum is full of republicans. Therefore, I won't be joining the republican party.

No, you're wrong.

Stop being white thinking you can tell me what party to be part of. I hear everything and this forum is full of republicans. Therefore, I won't be joining the republican party.
Biden is the one who tells blacks what party they belong in.

Biden is the one who tells blacks what party they belong in.
Not really. Like I said, when Biden made his comment, he was only saying what we were saying to each other.

Naw.

I don't know what this means; typo?

This forum is full of batshit crazies; you're not one of them, but you're wrong on this.

That makes two of us.
Like I have said time and time again, blacks were republican for 100 years. And when you look at the Democratic Party now, there are a lot of blacks in leadership positions. So it is apparent why some whites want us to leave the democratic party. There has been no black republican presidentt. There has been no black Republican VvP. The highest a black republican has gotten is Secretary of state. On a plantation the slaves never got to be leaders. Therefore no Democratic plantation existts.

Like I have said time and time again, blacks were republican for 100 years.
It's not 1923.

Or 1963.
And when you look at the Democratic Party now, there are a lot of blacks in leadership positions.
The same can be said for the Crips and Bloods.
So it is apparent why some whites want us to leave the democratic party.
I agree that this does motivate some Whites.

But the reality is the same regardless.

If a Klansman or a brother says it's 2pm...

...and it's 2pm...

...it's 2pm.
There has been no black republican presidentt.
Powell would have been the first, but he passed.

A great shame in many ways.
There has been no black Republican VvP.
Identity politics...

A great way to pretend you're serving the people you're ignoring and destroying.
The highest a black republican has gotten is Secretary of state.
The aforementioned CP, yes.

He could have been president, but chose not to pursue that path.
On a plantation the slaves never got to be leaders. Therefore no Democratic plantation existts.
Oy.

You need to move beyond this analogy.

It's not meant to be so precise.

But it IS meant to trouble you and make you think.

Jill Stein uses the analogy of an abusive partner (the two major parties) that someone stays with.

If this makes you more comfortable, look at it through her lens.

But neither the Democrats nor Republicans serve The People OR The Folk in any way, shape or form.

That's a FACT.

I'll be voting for Brother West come next November.

You?

It's not 1923.

Or 1963.

The same can be said for the Crips and Bloods.

I agree that this does motivate some Whites.

But the reality is the same regardless.

If a Klansman or a brother says it's 2pm...

...and it's 2pm...

...it's 2pm.

Powell would have been the first, but he passed.

A great shame in many ways.

Identity politics...

A great way to pretend you're serving the people you're ignoring and destroying.

The aforementioned CP, yes.

He could have been president, but chose not to pursue that path.

Oy.

You need to move beyond this analogy.

It's not meant to be so precise.

But it IS meant to trouble you and make you think.

Jill Stein uses the analogy of an abusive partner (the two major parties) that someone stays with.

If this makes you more comfortable, look at it through her lens.

But neither the Democrats nor Republicans serve The People OR The Folk in any way, shape or form.

That's a FACT.

I'll be voting for Brother West come next November.

You?
What you say is not a fact. And what a third party person will find when they get to Washington is that they will have to compromise which will kill their idealistic thinking about what they can do.

This is 2023 and my analogy is perfect.

Powell would not have gotten the black vote at the time he was considering running and some right wing nut put out stories about his wifes mental condition.

Jill Stein-Lol!

I'll be voting for the candidate with the most experience. And it ain't Cornell West. I like West, but West is no diplomat. And as a black man myself, I have seen enough of the preachers who can't produce an economic development strategy for the black community.

You people who say nether party serves the people crack me up. What has Cornell West done to serve the people but get paid very well to speak? Now if someonne like Shawn Rochester was running third party, I would vote for him. Other than that, a bunch of loud mouth no policy 3rd party amateurs are not what's needed given the state of the world at this time.

You see, trut, it is those like you that put this nation in this position. Until such time as a third party can gather up enough support to be on ballot in 50 states, votung 3rd party is futile. And while you think its great to say that everybody is beiing abused but you "wise souls" who vote third party, what you're doing is allowing trump to return to power and then you can forget about a third party or anything else resembling a democracy. And don't try telling me that Biden and trump are the same, because they aren't.

Last, take that identity politics bs and stick it. I was born before blacks could vote. I grew up during the civil rights movement and the aftermath. I've seen how we have fought and clawed as black people to get some semblance of power in a political party. Diluting that power on some delusion that a third party is going to change things is stupid. Because no matter what the party is, the leadership will be required to abide by the same constitution and with the same checks and balances.

What you say is not a fact.
It's reality.

Both major parties are criminal gangs; Crips/Bloods.
And what a third party person will find when they get to Washington is that they will have to compromise which will kill their idealistic thinking about what they can do.
Well, they'll never get to DC, but I don't entirely disagree.

Our last truly great president - Carter - refused to compromise, and got nowhere.
This is 2023 and my analogy is perfect.
Your analogy?
Powell would not have gotten the black vote at the time he was considering running
I strongly disagree.
and some right wing nut put out stories about his wifes mental condition.
Yes; she is reputed to have been VERY concerned about his well-being if he ran as well.
Jill Stein-Lol!
Jill Stein - 🥰
I'll be voting for the candidate with the most experience.
Being a demented rapist and career criminal, yes.
And it ain't Cornell West.
One l, but I get it wrong too. :)
I like West, but West is no diplomat.
He's no politician either; I'm not sure he understands how much work running for office is... :eek:
And as a black man myself, I have seen enough of the preachers who can't produce an economic development strategy for the black community.
Fair point, but the Democrats burned down COCs with their CovidCon.

How you can support them...
You people who say nether party serves the people crack me up.
Some find the truth funny rather than ugly.
What has Cornell West done to serve the people but get paid very well to speak?
He's spoken truth to power for decades.

He was just on the front lines protesting Israeli genocide.
Now if someonne like Shawn Rochester was running third party, I would vote for him.
He's okay.
Other than that, a bunch of loud mouth no policy 3rd party amateurs are not what's needed given the state of the world at this time.
I don't know about no policy; 3rd partiers are more pie in the sky types.

But if it weren't for them, I'd rarely vote at all.
You see, trut, it is those like you that put this nation in this position.
:laughing0301:

Utterly false.

People like you are much closer to the cause, but I don't expect you to take on the Crips or Bloods.

Free your mind, IM.
Until such time as a third party can gather up enough support to be on ballot in 50 states, votung 3rd party is futile.
Agreed; for me it's a protest vote, and a prayer for a better future.

But it's the two major criminal gangs that rig the system against 3rd parties.

Crips/Bloods defending their territory.
And while you think its great to say that everybody is beiing abused
We are.
but you "wise souls" who vote third party
I called myself a "wise soul?"

That doesn't sound like me...
what you're doing is allowing trump to return to power
Naw.

As I said, if I didn't vote 3rd, I'd rarely vote at all.
and then you can forget about a third party or anything else resembling a democracy.
Oh please.

You're too smart for this OMB shit.
And don't try telling me that Biden and trump are the same, because they aren't.
They're horrible in many different ways, yes.
Last, take that identity politics bs and stick it.
:rolleyes:
I was born before blacks could vote.
Wait - what? :eek:
I grew up during the civil rights movement and the aftermath.
Keep in mind that it is NOT 1963.
I've seen how we have fought and clawed as black people to get some semblance of power in a political party.
Victims of the gangs which arose from hopelessness and poverty, and which leech off COC, have risen in those gangs.

Not a thing to celebrate.
Diluting that power on some delusion that a third party is going to change things is stupid.
Were that my operative delusion, I would agree.

Mine is a protest vote & prayer for the future as explained above.
Because no matter what the party is
Crips or Bloods.
the leadership will be required to abide by the same constitution and with the same checks and balances.
Crips and Bloods play by their own rules.

Good to have a sane discussion here even though we disagree. :)

Like I have said time and time again, blacks were republican for 100 years. And when you look at the Democratic Party now, there are a lot of blacks in leadership positions. So it is apparent why some whites want us to leave the democratic party. There has been no black republican presidentt. There has been no black Republican VvP. The highest a black republican has gotten is Secretary of state. On a plantation the slaves never got to be leaders. Therefore no Democratic plantation existts.
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

It's reality.

Both major parties are criminal gangs; Crips/Bloods.

Well, they'll never get to DC, but I don't entirely disagree.

Our last truly great president - Carter - refused to compromise, and got nowhere.

Your analogy?

I strongly disagree.

Yes; she is reputed to have been VERY concerned about his well-being if he ran as well.

Jill Stein - 🥰

Being a demented rapist and career criminal, yes.

One l, but I get it wrong too. :)

He's no politician either; I'm not sure he understands how much work running for office is... :eek:

Fair point, but the Democrats burned down COCs with their CovidCon.

How you can support them...

Some find the truth funny rather than ugly.

He's spoken truth to power for decades.

He was just on the front lines protesting Israeli genocide.

He's okay.

I don't know about no policy; 3rd partiers are more pie in the sky types.

But if it weren't for them, I'd rarely vote at all.

:laughing0301:

Utterly false.

People like you are much closer to the cause, but I don't expect you to take on the Crips or Bloods.

Free your mind, IM.

Agreed; for me it's a protest vote, and a prayer for a better future.

But it's the two major criminal gangs that rig the system against 3rd parties.

Crips/Bloods defending their territory.

We are.

I called myself a "wise soul?"

That doesn't sound like me...

Naw.

As I said, if I didn't vote 3rd, I'd rarely vote at all.

Oh please.

You're too smart for this OMB shit.

They're horrible in many different ways, yes.

:rolleyes:

Wait - what? :eek:

Keep in mind that it is NOT 1963.

Victims of the gangs which arose from hopelessness and poverty, and which leech off COC, have risen in those gangs.

Not a thing to celebrate.

Were that my operative delusion, I would agree.

Mine is a protest vote & prayer for the future as explained above.

Crips or Bloods.

Crips and Bloods play by their own rules.

Good to have a sane discussion here even though we disagree. :)
I know what year it iss. And the same racism exists. That has been the root cause of what we face as blacks. Thhat will not change by electing somebody from a third party.

This is nothing like the crips and bloods.

Nothing changes if the rules don'tt change and a third party in DC is going to have to compromise or whatever they want to try will not make it.

So tell me what Jill Stein offers that Democrats don't. Then explain how shes going to make it happen if the congress is majority republican. Because if you really are for something to change, you work to change the composition of the house and senate.

We decided to vote Democrat and we're on a plantation. 75 percent of Asians vote democrat and nothing gets said. Yet you guys wonder why you get called racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back