Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Message From David Duke

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
American patriot and national treasure David Duke writes a heartwarming message on this Christmas Eve wishing us all a very merry Christmas. His words are very noble. Also, as a conservative southern Baptist patriotic American, I wish Donald Trump very merry Christmas too. We all should. When he is president, we will soon have a pure White Christmas, something our founders would be proud of.

Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Eve Message from David Duke - David Duke.com

American patriot and national treasure David Duke writes a heartwarming message on this Christmas Eve wishing us all a very merry Christmas. His words are very noble. Also, as a conservative southern Baptist patriotic American, I wish Donald Trump very merry Christmas too. We all should. When he is president, we will soon have a pure White Christmas, something our founders would be proud of.

Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Eve Message from David Duke - David Duke.com
ving-rhamess-quotes-5.jpg

"Are you really this fucking stupid????

David Duke is a racist sell out who sold membership lists of his KKK group to local news orgs and just about anyone that would buy it.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what that kind of person thinks about the color of shit?

David Duke, yes the lifetime friend to Republicans and Donald Trump.

The racism team.
That is complete bullshit.

Prove that Trump is personal friends with Duke, you fucking lying ass retard.

Donald Trump: I Don't Want David Duke's Endorsement

Donald Trump says that he does not want the endorsement of former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and that he would "certainly" repudiate his support.

"I don't need his endorsement, I certainly wouldn't want his endorsement, I don't need anybody's endorsement," Trump said in an interview on Bloomberg News.

Asked if he would repudiate an endorsement from Duke, he replied: "Sure."

"I would do that if it would make you feel better," he said, adding "I don't know anything about him."

It is bullshit.

David Duke, yes the lifetime friend to Republicans.
David Duke used to be a Democrat.

Sooooo...that would mean he is one of you now. And the OP is bragging about that. Own it Pinky.
No, just because Duke left the Dhimmicrat PArty it does not follow that he is now a Republican, dude.
He is a white christian and one of your brothers is keyrist, Duke ran as a Republican in the 1992 presidential primaries

Oh, that's a fun read, full of complete nonsense mixed in with a few truths (like, it's Christmas)

Forum List

Back