Simple Facts

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
"Just the facts, ma'am...."

These are true figures. I remember when not only the makers of Tylenol but every other OTC drug manufacturer took it upon themselves to make it hard as hell to open up their product. Why? Liability insurance is a bitch. If the gov't would make AR15 manufacturers liable, then I would wager a lot more than 7 lives would be saved.

So as you take a blow torch, knife and scissors to open up that bottle of Tylenol, please remember this:

11891219_747243618737629_5985571949918900459_n.jpg

These are true figures. I remember when not only the makers of Tylenol but every other OTC drug manufacturer took it upon themselves to make it hard as hell to open up their product. Why? Liability insurance is a bitch. If the gov't would make AR15 manufacturers liable, then I would wager a lot more than 7 lives would be saved.

So as you take a blow torch, knife and scissors to open up that bottle of Tylenol, please remember this:

"Guns don't kill people,
people with guns kill people"
~~Fred Sanford

You can thank the Brady Act for that plunge in the homicide rate. Your chart starts in 1993. That's not a coincidence. Your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way deliberately so you couldn't see the before and after.

What before and after, you may be wondering.

This one: The Brady Act was enacted in 1993.

opvlmb.png

And here you were, probably bleeving the number of guns had something to do with it. That's why your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way. So you would come to that idiotic conclusion.

And the percentage of gun owners has plummeted since the 70s. So while there may be more guns out there, there are a lot less gun owners per 1,000 people.

So...as the percentage of gun owners has been dropping, so has the homicide rate.

330a1zt.png

Last edited:
More "simple facts":

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! Then gun sales experienced a surge. But it is mostly hoarding by people who already own a gun. They just went out and bought more because of the fearmongering.

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Even with the spike in gun sales under the Obama regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

The gun makers are probably lighting candles and praying to Baal that Clinton wins the election.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

"Guns don't kill people,
~~Fred Sanford

"Guns don't kill people,
~~Fred Sanford
People kill people with guns. If they had to resort to knives, axes or poison the murder rate would fall through the floor to the basement, otherwise known as your bedroom.

More "simple facts":

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! Then gun sales experienced a surge. But it is mostly hoarding by people who already own a gun. They just went out and bought more because of the fearmongering.

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Despite a spike in gun sales under the Obama regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

The gun makers are probably lighting candles and praying to Baal that Clinton wins the election.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

I'm sure that's what the narrative will be, and America's stunning murder rate will continue because no one is held responsible. But let one more outbreak of dog deaths due to melanine poisoning from food processed originally from China and these people will be ....up in arms!

The second amendment makes things clear. Gun rights ate protected. The boogey man isn't going to take my guns away. There is nothing to worry about. I don't need the NRA to tell me anything.

As I just showed you, the percentage of gun ownership has plummeted.

And if you look at that chart in your link, you can see the homicide rate plummet after 1993, which is exactly when the Brady Act was passed.

Your propaganda ministry is taking advantage of your innumeracy. Even though there may be more guns, there is a smaller percentage of gun owners. That means a smaller and smaller portion of the population is buying more and more guns. They are hoarding, because they have bought into that whole "OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ" marketing campaign.

A substantially smaller percentage of gun owners. That means you are far less likely to have a gun toting American around you in public today than ever before.

And the murder rate has dropped to record lows since 1993 when the Brady Act was passed.

So what do these two facts tell you?

Last edited:

And if you look at that chart in your link, you can see the homicide rate plummet after 1993, which is exactly when the Brady Act was passed.

Your propaganda ministry is taking advantage of your innumeracy. Even though there may be more guns, there is a smaller percentage of gun owners. That means a smaller and smaller portion of the population is buying more and more guns. They are hoarding, because they have bought into that whole "OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ" marketing campaign.

A smaller percentage of gun owners. That means you are far less likely to have a gun toting American around you in public today than ever before.

And the murder rate has dropped substantially since 1993 when the Brady Act was passed.

What it tells me is that most gun owners are older people now. We have ages. There are a whole lot of younger folks who no longer hunt and fish or take part in skeet shooting or any other firearm competition or sport. It's really nothing to marvel about.

A smaller percentage of gun owners. That means you are far less likely to have a gun toting American around you in public today than ever before.

And the murder rate has dropped substantially since 1993 when the Brady Act was passed.

What it tells me is that most gun owners are older people now. We have ages. There are a whole lot of younger folks who no longer hunt and fish or take part in skeet shooting or any other firearm competition or sport. It's really nothing to marvel about.
Your propaganda ministry had you bleeving that more gun owners meant less homicides.

The fact is there are less gun owners and record low homicides. Your ministry of propaganda is lying to you.

If there are ten people, and five of them each own one gun, then we say that 50% of them own a gun, and that there were five gun sales.

Twenty years later, we have ten people, and only three of them own guns. Seven do not. The three who do own guns each own fifteen guns. Then we say that 30% of these people own a gun, while gun sales have skyrocketed to 45 gun sales.

In the meantime, the homicide rate plunges to record lows.

How gulllible and innumerate do you have to be to think that is because there were 45 gun sales, while ignoring the plunging rate of gun owners?

That is what the_human_being's propaganda ministry is trying to tell him.

The Brady Act is when the requirement for criminal background checks were enacted.

The homicide rate plunged right after that.

You can thank the Brady Act for that plunge in the homicide rate. Your chart starts in 1993. That's not a coincidence. Your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way deliberately so you couldn't see the before and after.

opvlmb.png

And here you were, probably bleeving the number of guns had something to do with it. That's why your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way. So you would come to that idiotic conclusion.

And the percentage of gun owners has plummeted since the 70s. So while there may be more guns out there, there are a lot less gun owners per 1,000 people.

So...as the percentage of gun owners has been dropping, so has the homicide rate.

330a1zt.png
Anti self defense laws such as the Brady Act will work as intended when there are no more criminals.

opvlmb.png

330a1zt.png
Anti self defense laws such as the Brady Act will work as intended when there are no more criminals.
Please explain how a criminal background check is an "anti self defense law".

Forum List

Back