🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Simple Question for everyone

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
WHY if Clinton is doing SO WELL has she unleashed her pets in the media like a hell hound on Trump? It serves no purpose if she is winning so big as she claims and as her media pals polls claim. Does NONE of this seem fishy to you?

You don't take your foot off the gas pedal until the race is over.

But sure go ahead and invent your conspiracy theory if it gives you hope.

WHY if Clinton is doing SO WELL has she unleashed her pets in the media like a hell hound on Trump? It serves no purpose if she is winning so big as she claims and as her media pals polls claim. Does NONE of this seem fishy to you?
when you consider what we know. and then there's what we don't know about the clintons.
if they can cook employment numbers....

Your question is kind of stupid. If you are ahead in a race do you slow down? No you go hard to the finish and try to break the record time.

She doesn't have to "unleash" anyone, and even if she did, it takes no effort whatsoever to do so.

Even if the Democrats were running an inflatable sex toy, they would still have the fervent support of the MSM, the entertainment industry, academe, 90% of government workers at every level, 80% of private sector union members, and EVERYONE on the dole. And all the women who support her simply because she has a vagina. She could go into a coma for the next three weeks and still get all the support she needs.

Trump's only supporters are those of us who actually work for a living. (Or used to, in my case).

BIG difference between YOU and your surrogates hitting the usual talking points and unleashing your media hounds full force especially with 3 weeks left. Oh and no you DON'T form your own opinions. The media does that for you.

when you consider what we know. and then there's what we don't know about the clintons.
True. They probably are cooking A LOT of numbers.
Your question is kind of stupid. If you are ahead in a race do you slow down? No you go hard to the finish and try to break the record time.
Like I said above there is a big difference in just doing the regular stuff you have been doing and its working.But she unleashed EVERYTHING 3-4 weeks before election day...Why? Are her internals THAT BAD? She got desperate and I am interested to find out why...I'm sure we will eventually when people write tell all books.

What's the "unleashing" you're referring to?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She has been a despicable piece of shit for decades. What makes you think she will stop now?

BIG difference between YOU and your surrogates hitting the usual talking points and unleashing your media hounds full force especially with 3 weeks left. Oh and no you DON'T form your own opinions. The media does that for you.

Like I said above there is a big difference in just doing the regular stuff you have been doing and its working.But she unleashed EVERYTHING 3-4 weeks before election day...Why? Are her internals THAT BAD? She got desperate and I am interested to find out why...I'm sure we will eventually when people write tell all books.
What exactly has she unleashed? You said "everything". so just what does that mean?

ZERO coverage of her wikileaks emails and 100% coverage of when Trump farts. Its quite obvious what's happened. Especially to me since I watch news most of the day an flip channel to channel and can see the change.

How about the Dems have a shot at the Senate,picking up seats in the House...Possibly.
Texas is almost in play....

Or maybe to beat Trump and the GOP and beat them B I G L Y !

Why is Hillary doing so well?

The other party nominated a candidate who is clearly unsuited to be President

ZERO coverage of her wikileaks emails and 100% coverage of when Trump farts. Its quite obvious what's happened. Especially to me since I watch news most of the day an flip channel to channel and can see the change.
Do you really believe that Trumps sexual attacks on women are the same as "farting"? I would guess they are a whole lot more serious

You may be overthinking this just a tad.

I think she doesn't believe that she has it in the bag and she wants to be sure. She knows how many people in this country hate her or at least think she's a crook. She doesn't trust the polls.

Why is Hillary doing so well?

The other party nominated a candidate who is clearly unsuited to be President
Trump will go down in the annals as the most unqualified Presidential candidate in American history
because obama brought so much experience. heh.
If you want to discuss Obama, he had far more political experience than trump. Actually Trump has none

Im not a politician

images

Forum List

Back