Since I'm A White Trump Supporter...

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around. In fact, I've been wondering why whites aren't all racist given how things have changed since the days of MLK's "content of character" and many blacks intense hatred of us. Which leads me to this Northham character and a 40 year old pic in on a yearbook page. I thought it was hilarious....a vaudeville character in black-face, sharing a beer with a Klansman....isn't this what we've been striving for.....harmony between the races? :lol:

TELEMMGLPICT000187261959_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM8WtX5VHUoVSDguFOrhRUXUTqu2dxJOGwxIGsQvnbbg.jpeg

Remember, the day before, this maniac explained in great detail how to murder a born baby...and the OUTRAGE comes from this goofy pic from the 80's? Spare me the hysteria about the KKK history with blacks unless you're willing to equate it to black gangs terrorizing black and white communities in every city in this country. Should Northham go....damn right, but not over an old year book joke pic...he's a baby-killer, same as Tiller.

Dems are the party of slavery and segregation and have been trying to project their abhorrent past on their opposition for decades. Its no surprise that they latched on to margaret sanger, who wanted to "weed out' black people, and have carried their sacrament, abortion, to this day.

I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around. In fact, I've been wondering why whites aren't all racist given how things have changed since the days of MLK's "content of character" and many blacks intense hatred of us. Which leads me to this Northham character and a 40 year old pic in on a yearbook page. I thought it was hilarious....a vaudeville character in black-face, sharing a beer with a Klansman....isn't this what we've been striving for.....harmony between the races? :lol:

TELEMMGLPICT000187261959_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM8WtX5VHUoVSDguFOrhRUXUTqu2dxJOGwxIGsQvnbbg.jpeg

Remember, the day before, this maniac explained in great detail how to murder a born baby...and the OUTRAGE comes from this goofy pic from the 80's? Spare me the hysteria about the KKK history with blacks unless you're willing to equate it to black gangs terrorizing black and white communities in every city in this country. Should Northham go....damn right, but not over an old year book joke pic...he's a baby-killer, same as Tiller.
Is it certain you are a racist?

Of course not.

Is it more likely you are than the general population?

Hell yes.

And after reading your post it’s clear that you are racist ! If the Maga hat fits....

• Banned

Of course not.

Hell yes.

The OP isn't really about me, Creeptits and if one of us is a racist, it's way more likely to be you.

And after reading your post it’s clear that you are racist ! If the Maga hat fits....

In halls case it’s “ if the hood fits “ bet you burned a cross or two in your time.

• Banned

Timmy swings and misses, turns his ankle, falls into the catcher, knocking himself cold.

Maga hats come in all different sizes and many different colors. You should try one once, makes you feel powerful. For once you could not be a loser and at least make the impression that you have a sack.

Riiiiiight. Lol

See what I mean? These bookworms hide in their safe spaces calling out guys who are out and about all their lives and cast aspersions and accusations while the truth is they're terrified of blacks. We ain't and won't put up with the shit that comes from your ilk's cowardice and willingness to give up your wallet, your cash, your watch, your girlfriend (rare) if need be not to take a punch or two.

Racist racist racist blah blah bla bla bla! Everyfuckingbodyisaracist! Dumbass libtards!

Riiiiiight. Lol

See what I mean? These bookworms hide in their safe spaces calling out guys who are out and about all their lives and cast aspersions and accusations while the truth is they're terrified of blacks. We ain't and won't put up with the shit that comes from your ilk's cowardice and willingness to give up your wallet, your cash, your watch, your girlfriend (rare) if need be not to take a punch or two.
Are you nuts? I've told you children over and over there is no street in the US I wouldn't walk down alone at any time of day you choose.

Been to Harlem, it's full of people. Cabrini Green (before they knocked it down) just a run down neighborhood full of people. Watts? Same damn story. As are the Capetown Flats, Beirut, Singapore (except for the pickpockets) and pretty much every other place I've ever been.

You kids are the ones scared of people who don't look like you. Stop projecting it onto the rest of us.

I have one. It seems the only thing you can do is whine and play the race card.

Riiiiiight. Lol

Are you nuts? I've told you children over and over there is no street in the US I wouldn't walk down alone at any time of day you choose.

Been to Harlem, it's full of people. Cabrini Green (before they knocked it down) just a run down neighborhood full of people. Watts? Same damn story. As are the Capetown Flats, Beirut, Singapore (except for the pickpockets) and pretty much every other place I've ever been.

You kids are the ones scared of people who don't look like you. Stop projecting it onto the rest of us.
Considering the fact that kids who dont look like us commit 90 percent of the violent crime, i'd say they are right to be afraid.

You're 51 and calling me and others "children", boy? Being a fucking tourist in the middle of the day is a little different than at say 1am on a Friday night, on a dark street, with the predators out and about. Hell, you wouldn't walk down my street at night and it's mostly crackers like you who just don't like strangers.

Riiiiiight. Lol

You know this how?

Racist racist racist blah blah bla bla bla! Everyfuckingbodyisaracist! Dumbass libtards!

Lol. You trumpets are so racist you can’t even tell when racists shit is staring you right in your hooded face .

Of course not.

Hell yes.

The OP isn't really about me, Creeptits and if one of us is a racist, it's way more likely to be you.
Riiiiiight. Lol
---------------------------------- i think that Crep and those like him are apologists and are always ready to beg for mercy as they drop to their knees eh Crep and Timmy??

Last edited:

Maga hats come in all different sizes and many different colors. You should try one once, makes you feel powerful. For once you could not be a loser and at least make the impression that you have a sack.

A MAGA hat is capable of making a person feel "powerful"? Wow..........if it does that for you, then how low was your self esteem before that it was boosted by a cheap hat made overseas with a bumpersticker slogan?

Forum List

Back