Since the sexual past of Presidential spouses is up for grabs......

And what was the result of that lawsuit?

Oh yeah, the judge threw it out - "Without Merit."
Wrong, but it happens a lot with He said/She said sexual harassment cases. Most women here know this and most male sexual predators like Bill Clinton know it too.

As it is, Paula Jones was a little more fortunate:
washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

After more than 4 1/2 years of scorched-earth legal warfare, Clinton and Jones brought a sudden end to the case with a four-page deal in which he acknowledged no wrongdoing and offered no apology. The agreement, which will be filed with a federal appeals court considering whether the lawsuit should go forward, requires the president to pay within 60 days.

Wrong, but it happens a lot with He said/She said sexual harassment cases. Most women here know this and most male sexual predators like Bill Clinton know it too.

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

After more than 4 1/2 years of scorched-earth legal warfare, Clinton and Jones brought a sudden end to the case with a four-page deal in which he acknowledged no wrongdoing and offered no apology. The agreement, which will be filed with a federal appeals court considering whether the lawsuit should go forward, requires the president to pay within 60 days.

I've been wondering, does Paula Jones helping Trump and being at the Presidential Debate possibly violate any non-dislcosure agreement that might have been part of their settlement?

I've been wondering, does Paula Jones helping Trump and being at the Presidential Debate possibly violate any non-dislcosure agreement that might have been part of their settlement?
Not a lawyer, but that would depend on the agreement, but just showing up for a debate is unlikely to trigger anything IMHO. Since all of this happened about 18 years ago, there may be limits to what was agreed upon.

She's actually a grown up now...and I sympathise with her...but what did she expect Clinton to do.....or not do....her job as Public Defender?

Well we already know Hillary's reputation as a lawyer, ask the employer who fired her. So it's one thing to be a public defender, it's another thing to do it with ethical conduct.

The judge and prosecutor in the case said she handled the case with perfect ethical conduct. FACT.

Link?

Are you fucking serious? How many do you need in one thread, asshole?

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

See that headline? Of course the headline is a lie. Clinton wasn't the court so of course "Freed" is false.

That's not the only thing that was proven false. READ.

She did not laugh about the outcome, she didn't "volunteer" to take the case and she did nothing unethical in her defense.

Ok too funny. That Snopes fact checker was actually proven to be a liar on a blog by..................................

Snopes.

:lmao:

In this particular case? Care to offer a link? Or, as is common with Trump shills, will you just say shit, and hope it slides?

Here's fact checking the fact checker. You just can't make this shit up.

:lol:

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

She wrote a “fact check” article about Jimmy Carter’s unilateral ban of Iranian nationals from entering the country that looks more like an opinion column arguing against Donald Trump’s proposed Muslim ban.

Similarly, Lacapria — in another “fact check” article — argued Hillary Clinton hadn’t included Benghazi at all in her infamous “we didn’t lose a single person in Libya” gaffe. Lacapria claimed Clinton only meant to refer to the 2011 invasion of Libya (but not the 2012 Benghazi attack) but offered little fact-based evidence to support her claim.

After the Orlando terror attack, Lacapria claimed that just because Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat with an active voter registration status didn’t mean he was actually a Democrat. Her “fact check” argued that he might “have chosen a random political affiliation when he initially registered.”

Lacapria even tried to contradict the former Facebook workers who admitted that Facebook regularly censors conservative news, dismissing the news as “rumors.”

Read more:

ht/ c. steven tucker

Fact Checking Snopes’ Kim LaCapria

I see nothing here that contradicts the snopes article about the Shelton case.

But that's fine, here's the same analysis from a different source:

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

And another...

Trump wrongly says Clinton laughed at rape victim

Let's invite Melanias past sexual partners to the next debate

Agree. Remember the description of what Bill Clinton was saying to Monica Lewinsky during the cigar incident?

Why Bill Used His Cigar Instead of His Erection With Monica

The Starr Referral says, "...the President inserted a cigar into (Monica's) vagina and then put the cigar in his mouth and said, 'It tastes good.' " This is a statement about Bill's felt need for a better penis, more dependable, harder and maybe larger. Sometimes a cigar is more then just a cigar.

So he isn't weird or a sexual predator, he was and is just sad because he has a flaccid penis.

No, it's not wrong the Jones case was thrown out as being "Without Merit."

If Jones thought she had such a good case, she would have fought with an appeal.

Clinton paid he "get out of my hair money" - with no apology.

And about 10 minutes later Jones was stripping for Penthouse magazine showing off her naughty bit and spreading her legs for horny men to beat off to.

This from the woman who came forward after only a name of "Paula" was published, to, as she said "protect her honor." Ha! Honor my ass.

Let's invite Melanias past sexual partners to the next debate

Agree. Remember the description of what Bill Clinton was saying to Monica Lewinsky during the cigar incident?

Why Bill Used His Cigar Instead of His Erection With Monica

The Starr Referral says, "...the President inserted a cigar into (Monica's) vagina and then put the cigar in his mouth and said, 'It tastes good.' " This is a statement about Bill's felt need for a better penis, more dependable, harder and maybe larger. Sometimes a cigar is more then just a cigar.

So he isn't weird or a sexual predator, he was and is just sad because he has a flaccid penis.

Gross and lurid, but I missed where Monica didn't consent to any of this.

If Jones thought she had such a good case, she would have fought with an appeal.

And about 10 minutes later Jones was stripping for Penthouse magazine showing off her naughty bit and spreading her legs for horny men to beat off to.

This from the woman who came forward after only a name of "Paula" was published, to, as she said "protect her honor." Ha! Honor my ass.

Don't forget the nose job. "I was raped, and I'm ready for my close-up!"

You never pay money, especially almost a million dollars, if you aren't guilty of something.

No means no... posing naked doesn't mean you want to be sexually assaulted. I hope you aren't serious.

You never pay money, especially almost a million dollars, if you aren't guilty of something.

No means no... posing naked doesn't mean you want to be sexually assaulted. I hope you aren't serious.

You never pay money unless you're guilty? My friend, you need schooling in the legal process. It's not only routine, but frequently advisable for people with assets to settle lawsuits, from an economic standpoint, even if they know they're innocent. This is especially true with something like sexual assault and he said/she said proof issues, that will fall to a jury you haven't met yet.

And as for Paula, her behavior tends to show she may have had other motives for coming out as an accuser. She was clearly a fame-seeker. Doesn't disqualify her from being a victim, but coupled with her willingness to settle and her behavior afterwards, it certainly creates doubts. Most victims don't want the attention and shy away.

Anyway, we'll save this if Trump settles his child-rape case.

You never pay money unless you're guilty? My friend, you need schooling in the legal process. It's not only routine, but frequently advisable for people with assets to settle lawsuits, from an economic standpoint, even if they know they're innocent. This is especially true with something like sexual assault and he said/she said proof issues, that will fall to a jury you haven't met yet.

And as for Paula, her behavior tends to show she may have had other motives for coming out as an accuser. She was clearly a fame-seeker. Doesn't disqualify her from being a victim, but coupled with her willingness to settle and her behavior afterwards, it certainly creates doubts. Most victims don't want the attention and shy away.

Oh I know the legal process, but if you are Bill Clinton, and you are rich as fuck... and your livelihood depends on your reputation, why would you settle a lawsuit and admit guilt? I'd spend twice as much, three times as much money defending myself to prove I'm not guilty.

If you're Paula Jones? A secretary... why would you turn down $850,000??? Not to mention, you don't think she gets paid every time she does an interview? You know you'd be in the same boat as her.

Oh I know the legal process, but if you are Bill Clinton, and you are rich as fuck... and your livelihood depends on your reputation, why would you settle a lawsuit and admit guilt? I'd spend twice as much, three times as much money defending myself to prove I'm not guilty.

If you're Paula Jones? A secretary... why would you turn down $850,000??? Not to mention, you don't think she gets paid every time she does an interview? You know you'd be in the same boat as her.

I don't think you do know the legal process. The burden of proof for Jones in a civil suit would be MUCH lower than that of a criminal trial, and we all know how many rapists are wrongly convicted at the criminal level. It's worse than gambling to assure yourself of spending more than the settlement on the trial, and then also risk facing a judgment on top of that? Your legal fees will not get reimbursed. You'll spend YEARS enduring the stress of litigation (way longer than a criminal trial, with appeals tacking on even more years of torture).

What you would do is not proof-positive that if someone else did something else means they're wrong/guilty/whatever.

Fact is, he admitted no wrongdoing, settled the case, and she's been craving the spotlight like a Kardashian ever since.

What you would do is not proof-positive that if someone else did something else means they're wrong/guilty/whatever.

Fact is, he admitted no wrongdoing, settled the case, and she's been craving the spotlight like a Kardashian ever since.

Did Michael Jackson molest kids?

Did Michael Jackson molest kids?

I have no fucking clue, and even less clue why you'd bring it up.

Forum List

Back