Since the sexual past of Presidential spouses is up for grabs......

It's okay to criticize them if they are acting as political spokespersons. If you criticize them for what they say in particular. I don't think it's okay to criticize them for what is said about them in the tabloids.
I'll remember that the next time you post something about anyone to the right of you. :)

In this particular case, it's hugely hypocritical of either Bill or Hillary to criticize Trump for the same shit they've done or helped cover up. The Clintons, especially Bill, aren't well known for keeping it in their pants.

So many people are talking about the poor 12 year old girl, which I do think Hillary was awful for what she did to her, but what about how classless it was for Trump to use that girl's misery for political gain? Bringing her to a debate and then talking about her in front of a national audience? Do you REALLY think Trump cares about that girl? Or does he care more about how much that it hurt Hillary?

Actually she wanted her story to be heard.

"The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run.

Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said."

It was the laughing that did it. She was revictimized sp? all over again.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

I'm sorry but parading a raped child, whether a grown up now or not, in front of the nation as a trophy piece to win an election is not classy. Whether grown or not, emotional scars don't just heal like that, and what Trump did, certainly isn't something that is going to heal those scars. If anything, he is prolonging things, by building the vindictiveness out of the act.

But parading an impeached president is OK with you. Especially one guilty of lying to the American people and conducting himself with such dignity.

PUPPS.....should this election go the way it is predicted, I sorely fear that this will apply:

"Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin"

So many people are talking about the poor 12 year old girl, which I do think Hillary was awful for what she did to her, but what about how classless it was for Trump to use that girl's misery for political gain? Bringing her to a debate and then talking about her in front of a national audience? Do you REALLY think Trump cares about that girl? Or does he care more about how much that it hurt Hillary?

Actually she wanted her story to be heard.

"The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run.

Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said."

It was the laughing that did it. She was revictimized sp? all over again.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

I'm sorry but parading a raped child, whether a grown up now or not, in front of the nation as a trophy piece to win an election is not classy. Whether grown or not, emotional scars don't just heal like that, and what Trump did, certainly isn't something that is going to heal those scars. If anything, he is prolonging things, by building the vindictiveness out of the act.

But parading an impeached president is OK with you. Especially one guilty of lying to the American people and conducting himself with such dignity.

PUPPS.....should this election go the way it is predicted, I sorely fear that this will apply:

"Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin"

Quite possibly, although we aren't that far from it now.

Forum List

Back