Since the sexual past of Presidential spouses is up for grabs......

No, it's not wrong the Jones case was thrown out as being "Without Merit."

If Jones thought she had such a good case, she would have fought with an appeal.

Clinton paid he "get out of my hair money" - with no apology.

And about 10 minutes later Jones was stripping for Penthouse magazine showing off her naughty bit and spreading her legs for horny men to beat off to.

This from the woman who came forward after only a name of "Paula" was published, to, as she said "protect her honor." Ha! Honor my ass.

You never pay money, especially almost a million dollars, if you aren't guilty of something.

No means no... posing naked doesn't mean you want to be sexually assaulted. I hope you aren't serious.

You never pay money unless you're guilty? My friend, you need schooling in the legal process. It's not only routine, but frequently advisable for people with assets to settle lawsuits, from an economic standpoint, even if they know they're innocent. This is especially true with something like sexual assault and he said/she said proof issues, that will fall to a jury you haven't met yet.

And as for Paula, her behavior tends to show she may have had other motives for coming out as an accuser. She was clearly a fame-seeker. Doesn't disqualify her from being a victim, but coupled with her willingness to settle and her behavior afterwards, it certainly creates doubts. Most victims don't want the attention and shy away.

Anyway, we'll save this if Trump settles his child-rape case.

Oh I know the legal process, but if you are Bill Clinton, and you are rich as fuck... and your livelihood depends on your reputation, why would you settle a lawsuit and admit guilt? I'd spend twice as much, three times as much money defending myself to prove I'm not guilty.

If you're Paula Jones? A secretary... why would you turn down $850,000??? Not to mention, you don't think she gets paid every time she does an interview? You know you'd be in the same boat as her.

What you would do is not proof-positive that if someone else did something else means they're wrong/guilty/whatever.

Fact is, he admitted no wrongdoing, settled the case, and she's been craving the spotlight like a Kardashian ever since.

Did Michael Jackson molest kids?

Actually, he didn't

Lewdog's been banned, so he won't survive to reply.

Bringing up Michael Jackson....wha-wha-what???

Actually, he didn't
You were there? Like Ron White once mentioned, they found blow up dolls of boys dressed different outfits, one in a Cub Scout uniform. Now, he said, if they found a blow up doll at my place, they'd probably think I was fucking it....and they'd be right.

Time 6:47

Actually, he didn't
You were there? Like Ron White once mentioned, they found blow up dolls of boys dressed different outfits, one in a Cub Scout uniform. Now, he said, if they found a blow up doll at my place, they'd probably think I was fucking it....and they'd be right.

That is ridiculous

Actually, he didn't

That is ridiculous

Agreed your assertion that Michael Jackson is completely innocent is ridiculous. However, if you have proof, I'd love to see it.

The left is losing it.
H.Clinton trashed those women who came out saying what Clinton did to them and now H.Clinton is the "champion" of women...Bringing Slick into the picture is about his wife's actions against women who were raped by her husband and not that Slick was screwing around. They either are too dumb to see it or spinning desperately.

I refuse to believe that most of them are that stupid.

I think most of them are knowingly spinning to defend the person that blamed the victims, ie Hillary Clinton.

Let's invite Melanias past sexual partners to the next debate

Funny, but I still think attacking spouses is off limits.

I wonder why Palin is not defending Hillary, btw.

She made a huge deal of being criticized and blamed it on her being a woman after all.

Funny, but I still think attacking spouses is off limits.....
Even if they are former Presidents, Congress reps or other political figures? How about if they participate in the political process? Did you comment about Melania when she made her speech at the convention? Is it fair game to criticize a family member when they jump into the ring?

She made a huge deal of being criticized and blamed it on her being a woman after all.

The point in bringing up Bill Clinton's behavior is not to attack him, at this point.

The point is that as it was going on, Hillary knew that her husband was committing violent sexual assaults against other women, and that she willingly and knowingly acted to enable these crimes and to help him get away with it. This makes her an accessory to these crimes, and every bit as guilty of them as he is.

Funny, but I still think attacking spouses is off limits.....
Even if they are former Presidents, Congress reps or other political figures? How about if they participate in the political process? Did you comment about Melania when she made her speech at the convention? Is it fair game to criticize a family member when they jump into the ring?
It's okay to criticize them if they are acting as political spokespersons. If you criticize them for what they say in particular. I don't think it's okay to criticize them for what is said about them in the tabloids.

The point in bringing up Bill Clinton's behavior is not to attack him, at this point.

The point is that as it was going on, Hillary knew that her husband was committing violent sexual assaults against other women, and that she willingly and knowingly acted to enable these crimes and to help him get away with it. This makes her an accessory to these crimes, and every bit as guilty of them as he is.
Well, no. There is no proof that he did. There are accusations that he did. Big difference.

Are all liberals this stupid?

It's not about Bill's sexual past. It's about possible criminal activity. Rape is illegal.

A number of women are accusing him of rape. Hillary said we should take women seriously when they report this crime.

It's about the War Room and trying to destroy anyone and everyone involved in Billy's "bimbo eruptions". Yuppers. That would be Hillary.

Are all liberals this stupid?

It's not about Bill's sexual past. It's about possible criminal activity. Rape is illegal.

A number of women are accusing him of rape. Hillary said we should take women seriously when they report this crime.
Indictments? Convictions?

Bill is not a non-politician, regular spouse. Considering that they've done everything as a team, he is fair game and it's impossible to discuss Hillary's scandals and leave him out of it. The pay to play scandal where people had to go through the Clinton Foundation to contact Sec. of State Clinton meant people had to deal with Bill to make their donations before getting a meeting with his wife.

They are partners in the foundation. They were partners in the Clinton global initiative that screwed the poor people of Haiti. He's in just as deep as Hillary.

As far as bring up his past, it's fair game considering how Hillary has jumped on Trump's past.

I've only heard libs say they want spouses left out of it when it's Dem candidates' spouses. The left attacked Palin's entire family, even the children. Not really believing that now the same people find it distasteful to bring the spouse into it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back