Since the sexual past of Presidential spouses is up for grabs......

We ARE talking about Melenia's lovers.....

Trump's wife isn't running, if Hillary is elected it'll be Bill's Third Term effectively, a Co-Presidency, do you think that Bill won't be assisting Hillary with policy decisions that unfortunately will affect the whole world and not just the American nation.
Neither is Hillary's husband. NOW you get it.........no, wait....you're still too stupid.

"Neither is Hillary's husband. NOW you get it.........no, wait....you're still too stupid."

No it's you that's stupid, I'll just copy and paste my comment again for you.

"if Hillary is elected it'll be Bill's Third Term effectively, a Co-Presidency, do you think that Bill won't be assisting Hillary with policy decisions that unfortunately will affect the whole world and not just the American nation."
Too stupid to believe that a woman can stand on her own....yes...you are just that stupid with a dash of misogyny.

As a straight woman I have no issues with other women.

It's the Butch Lesbians like you who hate women, you hate women so much you want them to look like men.
Sure you don't.......you just don't think a woman is anything but an extension of her husband....the "little woman".....Yep....get on with your misogynist bad self.

How did Putin get into the picture? Are you trolling?
We ARE talking about Melenia's lovers.....

Trump's wife isn't running, if Hillary is elected it'll be Bill's Third Term effectively, a Co-Presidency, do you think that Bill won't be assisting Hillary with policy decisions that unfortunately will affect the whole world and not just the American nation.
Neither is Hillary's husband. NOW you get it.........no, wait....you're still too stupid.

"Neither is Hillary's husband. NOW you get it.........no, wait....you're still too stupid."

"if Hillary is elected it'll be Bill's Third Term effectively, a Co-Presidency, do you think that Bill won't be assisting Hillary with policy decisions that unfortunately will affect the whole world and not just the American nation."
Too stupid to believe that a woman can stand on her own....yes...you are just that stupid with a dash of misogyny.

8681-o.jpg

oWVqSC8.jpg

Let's invite Melanias past sexual partners to the next debate

Is this up there with the Leftists masturbating material of hoping for a tape of The Donald fucking his own daughter?

You are a crowd of sick and twisted, what does bripat refer to Leftists as, oh yes douchebags.

Douchebag ™ bripat9643
Interesting...you bringing up Drumpf ' s daughter....Creepy actually.
Retarded douchbag libtarded idiots. What is creepy is you talking, stfu.

It's the Butch Lesbians like you who hate women, you hate women so much you want them to look like men.
Sure you don't.......you just don't think a woman is anything but an extension of her husband....the "little woman".....Yep....get on with your misogynist bad self.
You prove Lesbos are stupid.

Is this up there with the Leftists masturbating material of hoping for a tape of The Donald fucking his own daughter?

You are a crowd of sick and twisted, what does bripat refer to Leftists as, oh yes douchebags.

Douchebag ™ bripat9643
You might want to take your complaint to Lucy and Defcon....they brought the subject to this thread.

You prove Lesbos are stupid.
Lesbos is an island...I don't believe it has an intelligence quotient since it is made of rock and dirt and plants.

You might want to take your complaint to Lucy and Defcon....they brought the subject to this thread.
Spinning, Carla? I even asked you to drop her involvement. You are attracted to her and want to keep her in forefront to feed your fantasies.

Lesbos is an island...I don't believe it has an intelligence quotient since it is made of rock and dirt and plants.
On which sea... if your answer takes longer than 10 seconds you are googling it...
Aegean...between Greece and Turkey (closer to Turkey)...the Sea named after Theseus' father who threw himself into it.....shall I go on about how the whole story of Theseus and the minataur goes?

Douchebag ™ bripat9643

You Leftists want that, say that you do? You want THAT sort of tape because that's how shallow you have sunk now.

You cannot win on issues, it's all about throwing dirt and the politics of personal destruction.

Douchebag ™ bripat9643

You Leftists want that, say that you do? You want THAT sort of tape because that's how shallow you have sunk now.

You cannot win on issues, it's all about throwing dirt and the politics of personal destruction.
Shall I bump your post?

On which sea... if your answer takes longer than 10 seconds you are googling it...
Aegean...between Greece and Turkey (closer to Turkey)...the Sea named after Theseus' father who threw himself into it.....shall I go on about how the whole story of Theseus and the minataur goes?
Did you say Minotaur? You like the masculine beast, huh? Well, let's get back to topic though...

Douchebag ™ bripat9643
Notice that Lucy brings this topic to this thread. No one else refers to Drumpf's daughter in this thread before Lucy.

Did you say Minotaur? You like the masculine beast, huh? Well, let's get back to topic though...
Aw...you're so cute. I can almost feel sorry for how much I can manipulate you.
Ok....your turn......

Douchebag ™ bripat9643

Shall I bump your post?
You can, it will show that you are desperate and illustrating with that post how low you are.

Douchebag ™ bripat9643
Notice that Lucy brings this topic to this thread. No one else refers to Drumpf's daughter in this thread before Lucy.
Bump it up. Let's see it again...

Shall I bump your post?
You can, it will show that you are desperate and illustrating with that post how low you are.
Cha-ching! Do it again.....jump for me.

Forum List

Back