Slow Moving Coup

Amazing what one sick flag humping fuck can do to a country.
Just remember:

1cczMcn.jpg

Just remember:

1cczMcn.jpg

Well sometimes IT IS about a leader who is willing to endulge the seed of crazy that is among his followers.

If Trump conceeded the loss instead of baselessly spreading dangerous horseshit about the election we wouldn't be dealing with this insane "stolen!" fantasy dominating the Republican party politics.

Last edited:
The debate is over, the orange retard lost, moron.
The GQP and their dear leader thought the Cyber Ninjas would save them, they were wrong again.
Keep beating a dead horse, a year later?
Keep spewing the talking point lib. We'll continue refusing to concede the election and tagging Biden as illegitimate. :eusa_hand:

So, in the 2020 election, the establishment changed a bunch of election laws, that caused the Trump supporters to believe they were unfairly treated in the election, and wanted the votes to be UN-certified, but the VP ignored them, and certified it anyway. . and all the Dems supported that.

. . . and now Bill Maher is concerned that the GOP establishment is changing the election rules back, so that the GOP is going to win, and he wants the establishment and the Biden admin. to decertify election results if Trump should win. . .

. . . and he believes Trump and his supporters are the problem? :eusa_think:

This hypocrisy is frankly, unbelievable.
Is that really what you got outta that?

Seriously?

1on8bs.jpg

Trumpers want their leader as President, and they will definitely support a successful theft of the 2024 election. We have two America's, patriotic Americans who believe in free and fair elections, and Trumpers, who will do anything, including using violence, to steal an election. Maher explains it all.

Great trolling! The whole patriotic vs unpatriotic thing. Then throw in Mahar, great trolling!

Great trolling! The whole patriotic vs unpatriotic thing. Then throw in Mahar, great trolling!
To not support our democratic institutions and processes is truly unpatriotic. It's not about left or right. Liberals and Conservatives can both be patriotic.

It's way past time for Conservatives to start calling out their own. I thought 2020 and 2021 were dark, I'm not looking forward to the next elections. Not because of who I think could win (it's a tossup at this point) it's the steps taken beyond what has already transpired after last November that I'm worried about.

Does the far right begin assassinations next? It's not like we haven't heard them making those threats. Against political foes from the top all the way down to local schoolboards. The three worst things that could have happened to us did. A 'charismatic' leader who only cares about himself willing to say anything as long as it benefits him regardless of the harm. A generation of conservatives who are desperately trying to remain relevant while they decline in population and influence. Lastly throw in a global pandemic where conspiracies, lies and grifters flourish.

I fear for our future.

Okay strawman-o-potomus. Come here you dishonest lying libtard :itsok:
You'd knee them in the groin. Would you punch them in the face to win an election? Where exactly would you draw the line on using violence to win an election?

Uh, no. Actually the vote tallies prove Biden won. Period. Which is what counts not some mumbo jumbo about stats.

Time to wake up & face reality.
Yeah the vote tallies that have been shielded from analysis in all but a few places.
Vote tallies are meaningless when 25 to 30% of the votes are fraud. I am facing reality ....Trump won the election but he's not in the White House right now and that's just the way it is. However new rules having been introduced to the game everyone will be quick to pick up on them.

Jo

Is that really what you got outta that?

Seriously?

View attachment 558560
well?

Given the number of folks that agreed with that analysis, and given what Maher himself stated, what else would you say is the upshot?

Bill himself said he wants an election decertified if Americans vote their choices, through the regular process approved by State voting laws. . . what else do you think it means?

Why else do you think there was a Federal level attempt to take over the voting laws?

:dunno:

IMO? I think you have a real problem with critical thinking. Of course critical thinking boggles your mind. If it conflicts with propaganda. . . naturally it boggles your mind.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back