Smackdown! Gowdy gives Schumer a chair shot! We’re Not Going to Take Advice From Sen Schumer’

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Bravo Gowdy for backing Nunes. He did nothing wrong whatsoever. Let the Dems scream like stuck pigs.

Gowdy dismissed Schumer’s calls and said that Nunes had done nothing wrong with his investigatory efforts as committee chairman.

“I just love it when Senator Schumer gives Republicans advice on what we ought to do,” Gowdy said. “Devin is doing exactly what the chairman ought to do. When you have a source that has information, you handle that information safely, securely, which is exactly what he did.

I wish Senator Schumer and some of the other Democrats would be more interested in authenticity and the reliability of the underlying data and not the means by which it was acquired. Whether it was the White House or Waffle House, what difference does it make if the information is reliable and authentic?

It just so happens that Devin had to do it this way. So, we’re not going to take advice from Chuck Schumer on who our chairpeople ought to be.”

Gowdy on Calls for Nunes to Be Replaced as Intel Chair: 'We're Not Going to Take Advice From Sen Schumer' - Breitbart

Schumer needs to vote to confirm Gorsuch. Do your job, Chuck! Advise and consent!

Try to focus, people.....

The Yam is the Useful Idiot of his shadowy sources of finance.......you, in turn, are the Useful Idiots of said Useful Idiot....

Breitbart can't shield you from Reality forever.

Given how Hillary beat Pee Wee Gowdy like a pinata, he should be grateful for any and all advice.....

Try to focus, people.....

The Yam is the Useful Idiot of his shadowy sources of finance.......you, in turn, are the Useful Idiots of said Useful Idiot....

Breitbart can't shield you from Reality forever.

Brietbart only reported on the interview that Gowdy held. They didn't make it up. Sheesh.

I urge all Americans to show up at all Shummer appearances, speeches, town halls, interviews with "Fuck Chuck" signs, and chant "Fuck Chuck" as loudly and vociferously as you can.

Consider that "The People's Filibuster."

The last thing Congress needs to do is take advice from Democrats on security issues.

Forum List

Back