SNAP capitol is white and conservative

There's nothing on here worth getting mad about but it does show an interesting slice of American stupidity.

Yeah yeah we get it, liberal playbook page 1 when confronted with facts that destroy the liberal talking point counter with personal insults. Again blacks and Hispanics largely vote Democrat and they consume the lions share of SNAP even in red states, hence this liberal talking point is busted.
Did you even bother to read the OP? Or did you read it and just couldn't understand it? The food stamp capital of the US is white and overwhelmingly republican. I won't even bother with the implications if you can't even get that far.

Work on your reading comprehension because you suck at this. The OP was standing up yet another dishonest lying puke liberal thread just the latest in a long list of them. Its actually funny that you would defend that particular OP.
What part of it is dishonest? Are the Appalachians actually doing great? Do they not vote Republican? What is it?

^^^ (points and laughs)
Give me some specifics. Something your right wing handlers didn't feed you.

Yeah yeah we get it, liberal playbook page 1 when confronted with facts that destroy the liberal talking point counter with personal insults. Again blacks and Hispanics largely vote Democrat and they consume the lions share of SNAP even in red states, hence this liberal talking point is busted.
Did you even bother to read the OP? Or did you read it and just couldn't understand it? The food stamp capital of the US is white and overwhelmingly republican. I won't even bother with the implications if you can't even get that far.

Work on your reading comprehension because you suck at this. The OP was standing up yet another dishonest lying puke liberal thread just the latest in a long list of them. Its actually funny that you would defend that particular OP.
What part of it is dishonest? Are the Appalachians actually doing great? Do they not vote Republican? What is it?

^^^ (points and laughs)

Why bother you libs are a lost cause.

^^^ (points and laughs)

LOL, didn't think you could. You're just as brainwashed as the Appalachians. It won't be long until you're in a similar bind either.

^^^ (points and laughs)

LOL, didn't think you could. You're just as brainwashed as the Appalachians. It won't be long until you're in a similar bind either.

Ah...its possible you have mental issues.

^^^ (points and laughs)

Ah...its possible you have mental issues.
Nice comeback. You're quick.

Exactly. The point is not race but other factors cause such situations in such locations. Only racists try to turn the OP and the link into something it is not.
No... the OP is, itself, racist in nature... directed against Whites, and only showing the Raw Numbers, and not the Percentages of Total Population, without which one would get a very different idea of White-vs-Black-vs-Hispanic et al participation in the SNAP program. Now, armed with ALL the data, we, as an audience, can have a more realistic and honest conversation on the subject, rather than a one-sided one.
No, the OP by nature is counter-racist.

You are racist, Kondor3.
Blow it out your ass, Jakey...

The OP is, indeed, racist in nature - designed to foster the false belief that more Whites than Blacks participate in the SNAP program, across the board, without taking into account total population and related racial demographics.

The OP does so through the disingenuous use of Raw Numbers, and by withholding the Percentages.

Do more Whites than Blacks utilize food stamps - as a Raw Number?

Yes - absolutely - no shit, Sherlock - Whites comprise 72+% of the population while Blacks only comprise 12+% of the population.

But that omits the oh-so-important and inescapable fact that a vastly higher percentage of Blacks utilize food stamps, versus Whites - or even Hispanics.

And, I did nothing more than supply the missing element, so that we may have a more open and honest dialogue, rather than a one-sided diatribe about Po' White Folk - which is, of course, where you'd like that conversation to remain focused...

Let's review those figures again, shall we?

As found in an earlier post (link below) - which includes all the substantive evidence and computations utilized to arrive at those percentages...

SNAP capitol is white and conservative Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Percentage of Whites on Food Stamps = 9%

Percentage of Blacks on Food Stamps = 39%

Percentage of Hispanics on Food Stamps = 17%

Something that we should probably revisit from time to time, during the life cycle of this thread.

Mathematical accuracy is not an attribute of racism.

Last edited:
More whites are on SNAP than any other group. Percentages are higher for blacks but make no mistake. The whites are the majority and the most.

Something that I dont understand since whites didnt face discrimination, slavery, language barriers, leaving their native land etc. Yet their numbers are overwhelming

More whites are on SNAP than any other group. Percentages are higher for blacks but make no mistake. The whites are the majority and the most.

Something that I dont understand since whites didnt face discrimination, slavery, language barriers, leaving their native land etc. Yet their numbers are overwhelming
No kidding.

The OP itself said as much (more Whites than Blacks, as a Raw Number) many pages ago.

Out of any 100 people, with 72 of them white, and 12 of them black, which group do you think has the greater chance of having a higher Raw Number of folks on food stamps?

Not exactly a brain-teaser there, eh?

The truth of the matter is that Blacks have 4 times as many folks on food stamps - as a percentage of their overall population - vs. Whites, and 2.x times as many folks on food stamps - as a percentage - as Hispanics.

Oh, and... as to whites not facing discrimination, language barriers, leaving their native land, etc., you need to rethink that very silly observation.

Last edited:

No kidding.

Out of any 100 people, with 72 of them white, and 12 of them black, which group do you think has the greater chance of having a higher raw number of folks on food stamps?

Greater chance? Whites since they are the majority. But you do realize that just because there are more whites doesnt mean that there HAS to be more white people on it. It just means their chances are greater.

The truth of the matter is that Blacks have 4 times as many folks on food stamps - as a percentage of their overall population - vs. Whites, and 2.x times as many folks on food stamps - as a percentage - as Hispanics.

Oh, as to whites not facing discrimination, language barriers, leaving their native land, etc., you need to rethink that very silly observation.

No I dont since you did not counter it. It doesnt make sense for the slave owners ancestors to need welfare in such great numbers. I mean they basically shitted away their surplus and landed even lower. That takes some serious irresponsibility

No kidding.

Out of any 100 people, with 72 of them white, and 12 of them black, which group do you think has the greater chance of having a higher raw number of folks on food stamps?

Greater chance? Whites since they are the majority. But you do realize that just because there are more whites doesnt mean that there HAS to be more white people on it. It just means their chances are greater.

Oh, as to whites not facing discrimination, language barriers, leaving their native land, etc., you need to rethink that very silly observation.

No I dont since you did not counter it. It doesnt make sense for the slave owners ancestors to need welfare in such great numbers. I mean they basically shitted away their surplus and landed even lower. That takes some serious irresponsibility
Somebody else can play your Diss Whitey game today, CC - I haven't got the patience for it today.

Oh, and, BTW, it's (a) the descendants of slave-owners, not their ancestors, right?, and (b) most White Folk in the US aren't even the descendants of slave-owners; with such vast numbers (1) living in the antebellum North and (2) non-slaveholders living in the antebellum South and (3) the overwhelming and huge numbers of White Folk who immigrated here between the Abolition of Slavery in 1865 and the present day.

Diss whitey? Did I say something untrue?
You seem eager to pick a fight about Po' White Trash, and how much more lame they are, than Po' Black Trash, 'cause they haven't suffered as much.

Not gonna go there today.
wink_smile.gif

But I will be very glad to serve-up those supplemental stats again, so that we may see more of the broader picture...

SNAP capitol is white and conservative Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Percentage of Whites on Food Stamps = 9%

Percentage of Blacks on Food Stamps = 39%

Percentage of Hispanics on Food Stamps = 17%

Diss whitey? Did I say something untrue?
You seem eager to pick a fight about Po' White Trash, and how much more lame they are, than Po' Black Trash, 'cause they haven't suffered as much.

Not gonna go there today.
wink_smile.gif

You seem to read a lot into facts. You posted that more blacks are on welfare. Does my fact mean I'm picking a fight about Po White Trash and your fact means you are being factual?

I noticed you take my actions totally different

...You seem to read a lot into facts...
In any objective analysis, facts signify the most - along with sufficient common sense to interpret and qualify such facts, of course.

...You posted that more blacks are on welfare...
I posted that a vastly higher percentage of Blacks are participating in the SNAP program.

...Does my fact mean I'm picking a fight about Po White Trash...
Which fact was that, CC?

The fact pertaining to how Po' White Trash (and their ancestors) never suffered discrimination nor faced a language barrier nor left a native country?

Or was that the fact about how Po' White Trash are all the descendants of slave-owners, who squandered their surpluses?

We have so many facts to choose from, here.

...and your fact means you are being factual? I noticed you take my actions totally different
If you're referring to Mathematical Fact versus Highly Inaccurate Generalizations About Po' White Trash, well, then, yeah, I suppose I do... guilty as charged... nolo contendere.

You're hurt....We can discuss it once the hurt isnt so raw.

But yes those facts. You felt the need to repeat them.
The fact pertaining to how Po' White Trash (and their ancestors) never suffered discrimination nor faced a language barrier nor left a native country?

Or was that the fact about how Po' White Trash are all the descendants of slave-owners, who squandered their surpluses?

Yes except take out the word "all" and you have it right.

You're hurt....We can discuss it once the hurt isnt so raw...
No need, but thanks... I'll keep your Unlicensed Internet Shrink e-card on file for the future.

...But yes those facts. You felt the need to repeat them...
Only as a pervasive counterweight to the 20-ish pages of thread that preceded the appearance of those extremely important and relevant facts, and to ensure that they don't get buried anytime soon, as this thread progresses.

...Or was that the fact about how Po' White Trash are all the descendants of slave-owners, who squandered their surpluses?
Yes except take out the word "all" and you have it right.
I don't remember you making any such distinctions in your original on the subject, so...

The Food Stamp Capital

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

The decline in the profits from coal, tobacco and lumber industries led to a harsh toll being taken on the community.

Cale Turner, county executive of Owsley County told ABC back in 2010 that economic hardships have led to a high incidence of drug addiction.

“Those with drug addictions end up in prison without effective treatment. And it happens over and over in this community. The drug problem continues to get worse every year.

One city of 5K people tells you want exactly? I mean besides that you're a Democrat apologist?

So you're claiming that the blacks on welfare today are there because they've been discriminated against, are in slavery, don't speak English, and weren't born here?

To avoid using percentages is intellectually dishonest in the extreme and a perfect illustration of why partisan ideologues have zero (0) credibility, none.

It's also another example of how the PC Police deflect for blacks, further excusing, defending and enabling bad behaviors.

American Blacks continue to be victimized by the PC Police, what a goddamn shame.

Forum List

Back