So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

the damage was done the minute 'reagan' did his amnesty in 1986 . And the 'illegals' are no big deal because at least they are ILLEGAL and something could be done or is being done in some small ways to feck the illegals . And like i said , they are illegal so technically they are law breakers just waiting to be sanctioned or deported . The big problem is the LEGALS that have swelled USA population from about 210 million in 1970 census to about 310 million in 2010 Sob .

John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

US warns EU against plan to sidestep Iran sanctions - France 24

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.

No, they are not. The South is actually a pretty nice place with nice people.

i mean , hey look , the 'new zealander' would probably be in 'new zealand' with his sweetheart sheep if it wasn't for 'reagan' and his amnesty and loosening of American borders Sob .

John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.

Yet, Muslims I've met in person have actually been friendlier than Jews I've met in person.

Besides, I've heard my Pawling, NY's more friendly than the South, heard it from a North Carolina guy who moved up here, and also a bar-tender who moved to Florida, and said it wasn't half as good in friendliness.

I also heard from 2 people linked to the Military who traveled all over, that Pawling's the best town in America.

Sob is just afraid of war and he figures that Bolton is no one to be easily pushed around .

I've li
Yet, Muslims I've met in person have actually been friendlier than Jews I've met in person.

Besides, I've heard my Pawling, NY's more friendly than the South, heard it from a North Carolina guy who moved up here, and also a bar-tender who moved to Florida, and said it wasn't half as good in friendliness.

I also heard from 2 people linked to the Military who traveled all over, that Pawling's the best town in America.

I didn't realize it was a contest.

I've lived in the south, for months at a time. Very nice place, with very nice people.

YOu know, most people who would call the South backwards, would say similar shit about Poland for being anti-Immigrant.

'pawling' is probably some so called little town with borders which butt right up next to another so called little towns borders . Suburban 'nyc' is what i envision with 'pawling' Sob .

I've li

I didn't realize it was a contest.

I've lived in the south, for months at a time. Very nice place, with very nice people.

YOu know, most people who would call the South backwards, would say similar shit about Poland for being anti-Immigrant.

If you think Jewish - Western European suicidal Liberals, or war mongering Neocons are my "Friends" you got another thing coming.

Brits imparticularly tend to f*ck everything up, a whole bunch of Brits allowed in all the immigrants, and Brits meanwhile go to war far away in places like Iraq such as Bolton.

There's as reason why I mock such people consistently.

Bolton is such a war hawk, he joined the NG as he didn't want to die in a rice paddy. No problem sending others to war though or making killers of our military.

I don't even think Trump is naturally this much of a Neocon, I believe Bolton, and Adelson have pushed him like this.

Actually, I think Trump's been pushed into line by Republicans, anyways.

A few years before running, Trump used to rave about National Healthcare.

Neocons have ruined his mind.

Trump has always thought he was above the law, but a war hawk, no. But he is now.
I don’t think so, but he does have too many warmongers around him. That warmonger Haley makes my skin crawl.

and i grew up on Lake Superior with the beach and a freshwater ocean right outside the patio door of my parents house Sob .

and the unique thing about the UP is that its still isolated Sob .

I suppose you'd rather speak about locations, than about Bolton being a war-mongering maniac?

How many millions might be killed this time by Bolton?

The Appalachian trail goes through Pawling.

Wow, how built up Pawling is below from Cat Rocks on the Appalachian trail in Northern Pawling.

DSC_0008.jpg

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------------------- muslims are friendlier than Jews = so what for your silly claim] . So what and thats simply your limited experience Sob . Course most Jews in the USA are American and they happily embrace the USA and its Constitution and Western LAW . The Orthodox Jew , i don't know much about them but i think that they are mostly peaceful and law abiding and aren't interested in doing ' sharia' law or 'jihad' in the USA Sob . --- while some muslims would like to see 'sharia' law and 'jihad' in the USA Sob . [see the Trade Towers or ' the blind sheik' Sob ]

-------------------------------------------------------- muslims are friendlier than Jews = so what for your silly claim] . So what and thats simply your limited experience Sob . Course most Jews in the USA are American and they happily embrace the USA and its Constitution and Western LAW . The Orthodox Jew , i don't know much about them but i think that they are mostly peaceful and law abiding and aren't interested in doing ' sharia' law or 'jihad' in the USA Sob . --- while some muslims would like to see 'sharia' law and 'jihad' in the USA Sob . [see the Trade Towers or ' the blind sheik' Sob ]

The Muslims I've met have been friendlier than the Jews I've met... Not by a little, but by a lot.

LOL, most Jews are major Liberals, and also anti-Christians.

Jews pose a bigger threat the American culture, than just about anyone, except perhaps British maniacs like Bolton.

I suppose you'd rather speak about locations, than about Bolton being a war-mongering maniac?

Wow, how built up Pawling is below from Cat Rocks on the Appalachian trail in Northern Pawling.

DSC_0008.jpg
--------------------------------------------- so what , lefties go for a walk on the Appalachian Trail . Americans live and work in the Upper Peninsula Sob .

DSC_0008.jpg
--------------------------------------------- so what , lefties go for a walk on the Appalachian Trail . Americans live and work in the Upper Peninsula Sob .

What's wrong with walking on the Appalachian trail?

Better than that British B*tch Bolton going berserk as an accomplie of WW3.

Tell Bolton to go take a Hike.

lefties and Pawling will perhaps disappear in a flash because of being in close proximity to 'nyc' Sob . By the way , how far is it to 'nyc' from Pawling and its 'polock' population , ilk or 'denizens' Sob ??

Forum List

Back